• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sometimes I just wanna watch the world burn - Natsu Dragneel vs Stella Vermillion

Status
Not open for further replies.
RatherClueless said:
Anyways, let's try that again.
3. By sword zapping u mean cutting, right? What's "heat zapping" supposed to be?
Phantom form for both is what i meant. Heat zapping is just stella standing there with her own gravitational pull with above 15mil degrees of heat.

Well it apparently works on "strong impression". As stated in volume 11, it works similarly to a very strong suggestion that acts strongly on the mind.

eeerrr, guys, the more the flames his opponent are stronger, the more Natsu power up, did you know that??? his physical abilities are at least almost equal to Dragon Spirit Stella and without time limit, and he's so agile it almost fly alone, even without Happy's help.

I'd say it would be an hot battle, and Natsu at the end would get up only if Lucy would say "dinner time, Natsu!", but in the end, Natsu's victory!

Well, I guess since Stella's main form of attack is fire and Natsu would just be immune and eat it, he gets stronger as the battle gets on and overpowers her, other than that their pretty even

so Natsu wins, because he eats fire and has resistance, while Stella only has resistance, so Natsu barely wins

Has Natsu ever absorbed fire as hot as Stella's? I don't remember anything close to the sun on Fairy Tail.

Why Natsu's physical abilities are almost as equal as Stella's? Stella has higher AP and if we are going by how agile a person is, Stella could fight with Ikki who is much more agile than Natsu.

Why wouldn't Stella stop using her fire if she notices that is getting absorbed by her opponent? (that's if Natsu can absorb it in the first palce). Stella ahs resistance to her own fire, Natsu is not even close to that.

Also, how is Natsu countering Trackless Step?

Ionliosite said:
Also, how is Natsu countering Trackless Step?
Trackless step is not so proficiency to who have a deep experience to martial arts.

Other than that, phantom abilities of Stella are like "clones" made by fire, and Natsu can not just absorb that, but also recognize the real one with his high level smell.

People in Rakudai has a lot of experience in martial arts. Trackless Step stills works.

Natsu is still not countering Trackless Step smelling, people in Rakudai has Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception and Trackless Step still works.

Freedom981 said:
Trackless step is not so proficiency to who have a deep experience to martial arts.

Other than that, phantom abilities of Stella are like "clones" made by fire, and Natsu can not just absorb that, but also recognize the real one with his high level smell.
That's only in verse. In verse people with significant battle experience can counter it by tapping into their unconsciousness. This doesn't get equalized.

Huh? Clones? Phantom Form or Illusionary form, not her clones.

btw, we know Natsu's lifting strenght, but it's unknown Stella's one, as in the specific topic wasn't specified if it was in her base form or dragon spirit one.

Fairy tail fights is more on brawling and beating the crap out of each other then spam spells (almost no skill level fight). Btw I'm voting for Stella due to trackless step and overall a better skill fighter.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yes, but why does that matter?
maybe nothing, maybe a lot: may I have an answer????

I suppose it's in her Dragon Spirit formthat she can lift Big Baby, and I also asked in the topic, but, you know, I can get wrong.

Natsu almost lift a sort of big golem.........

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Fairy tail fights is more on brawling and beating the crap out of each other then spam spells (almost no skill level fight). Btw I'm voting for Stella due to trackless step and overall a better skill fighter.
At the beginning of the series, maybe, but the more the story goes on and the opponents get stronger, the more was needed more tacticism; defeating the Tartarus members and the 12 Alvarez bosses wasn't something you could do just with brute strength; the only one who have good tecnique in Rakudai is Ikki, and he's not surely the best one in the entire world of anime/manga/comics/films/TV or Internet series.

Firephoenixearl said:
@Freedom
He's the one with the most exceptional skills. Edelweiss, Nangou, Stella etc all have great technique.
Edelweisse: maybe

Stella: what???? Which exceptional tecnical abilities???? Above average for sure, but not exceptional

Nangou: that's an assumption, we never saw him fight.........

Edelweiss: Maybe

>Maybe

>Maybe

Boi....she was so skilled, ikki couldn't even hold a candle to her. He was destroyed in all aspects. He only keep up with her later on in the series.

Stella: She was so good ikki himself stated he had nothing to teach her. Ikki being a skill god in the verse so much it makes others look unskilled doesn't mean they are unskilled.

Nangou: >An assumption

He's the creator and teacher of ppl such as Nene and Touka and the God Of War, a legendary figure. It's not smart to call it "an assumption", it'd be better to say "he's not a figher anymore" which i would agree to.

Edelweisse could be a little better in tecnique compared to Ikki in their first match, but most of the difference was physicall, Edelweisse was strong AT LEAST as Ikki in his Ittou Shura form, and without any time limit; now Ikki assimilated her tecnique, became a very good asset in his following fights, especially against Ascaride.

Ikki decided to not teach to Stella because her style is more set to physical and macical power, teaching his tecniques could be more a burden than an help to her combat style; he states she had a good mastery of the Vermillion fencing style, but it's still a syile inferior to Ikki's one.

About nangou, I'm agree with you...........except I feel we will see him fight against "the Great Flame" soon..........

anyway, guys, not to seems myself cocky, but you're recently talking about Ikki and Stella like they're respectively the new (or future new) Superman and Wonder Woman; ok, they're strong, no doubt about it...........but not SO strong!!!!! Who will defeat Ikki next time??? Goku???? And who will defeat Stella next time??? Seiya???

The difference was physical, but stella had a far greater differnce in physique and it wasn't as much of a problem. In terms of skill Edelweiss far surpassed Ikki. She basically understood all his secret swords and countered them on their first usage while toying with Ikki (she was never serious except for the last hit). She states that Ikki is a good rival after Stella awakens as a desperado, but that's in the future, currently she's stronger.

Yes, her swordmastery is so good ikki can't teach her anything. Ikki as i said completely dwarfs her in everything else, but in terms of her swordmastery she is peak performance.

About that, well it's just the hype. The most skilled character currently in the wiki vs whatever hax. It's just fun to see.

Actually the new Superman and Wonderwoman is Diavolo and Mercer due to their win streak based on the previous matches. (Basically my opinion, don't judge me)

Actually the new Superman and Wonderwoman is Diavolo and Mercer due to their win streak based on the previous matches. (Basically my opinion, don't judge me)
Diavolo got shredded by a rakudai character though

But if it's wins you want, Misogi Kumagawa is right up your alley.

That's impressive, and lol when I look at Medaka's profile it's basically loses. Well that's her fault for going easy on her opponents like Gil.
Well yeah. Medaka is one of those characters that goes from "gets stomped by a dude with a sword" to "stomps your fav verse" when taken from "in character" to "bloodlusted".

Misogi ain't doing that bullshit doe.

Ok guys, my opinion is: The Stella who defeated Or-Gaule may have high chances to defeat the Natsu of the end of Main Season (against Zeref, intended), not to mention if she would use the Excessive Awakening (totally trample him, there would not be a match anymore in that case!!!), but the one who fought Ikki at the SSSAF Tournament at the final and against Naseem before to make the travel of training that brough her to become a Desperado cannot make it against him.

Let's face it, guys: Natsu trampled ARMIES with just a run, decimated other ones with just a fire punch, and against the 12 Spriggans and Zeref himself he launched attacks who divided the sea behind the guild hall for hundreds and hundreds of meters, showing to not have anything to envy to that attack of Stella who defeated Ouma and divided the sea for a Km behind him; and also Natsu can become stronger and/or healing wounds when he receive fire attacks.

Can Desperado Stella defeat Natsu? Yep, in THAT case her winning possibilities would be at least 75-80% (not to mention it if she would use Excessive Awakening, in that case Natsu can just have a final wish!!!!); The Stella before to become a Desperado???? She may bring Natsu to make him use all his cards, ok, but definitely not!!!

That's your personal "favouritisim". You feel like Natsu is stronger. Fair enough, you need good arguments for that. Natsu trampling armies is not a good argument though.

and, just a little OT, I was waiting for an Ikki vs Issei's match, you know, but the only 2 ways that Ikki could defeat Issei are:

1) Ittou Rasetsu in the right way and the right moment.

2) Ikki activate the Excessive Awakening and become a demon because Issei could have said "as the winner, tonight I will enjoy not just Prez's boobs, but also Stella's ones!!!"

Freedom981 said:
and, just a little OT, I was waiting for an Ikki vs Issei's match, you know, but the only 2 ways that Ikki could defeat Issei are:
1) Ittou Rasetsu in the right way and the right moment.

2) Ikki activate the Excessive Awakening and become a demon because Issei could have said "as the winner, tonight I will enjoy not just Prez's boobs, but also Stella's ones!!!"
Or just Madoka Issei and break his ribs. Ikki's skill was beating Stella's whos pretty much just Issei but better.

2) Ikki wouldn't do that. He'd just let you try for yourself and see if you can do it. If you actually bully her doe, that's when shit hits the fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back