• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

somethingsomething fall to your desires VS Dude with no desire

Hmm... This OOO guy's damn more powerful than I thought. Vel, then I'm gonna put him up against some tougher people then.

Servant Kama VS Legend Rider OOO

Eiji knows only basic things about Kama (That she's very powerful, and that she's bad news)

Eiji starts as his untransformed self, but has 10 seconds of prep time to transform into whatever Combo he sees fit.

The fight starts with both 10 meters apart.

Speed, as always, are equalized.

Kama (Fate Series): 1 (Stocking)

Kamen Rider OOO:

Inconclusive:

Kama FGO4
Kamen rider ooo mezul ankh uva gamel and 1 more kamen rider and 1 more drawn by katou yuu sample-de2fdbdd57d1ef50ff4386e0b5fee5eb

• Kama exists
  • Eiji fap
Drain out his ***** until he lacks of stamina and die by his own

My conclusion: Kama-tan wins the hand

Considering his power source, the Core Medals, are made from literal desires, and that one of his forms has Void Manipulation, I think he should.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Can he even affect conceptually non-existent people?
Eh...i think Kama gonna take this easily. Void Hax is Eiji's best shot and Kama is already a non-existent being...

Wasnt Conceptually nonexistence type 2 ? Anyway, i dont really understand how void manipulation can affect the nonexistent beings (since the Nonexistence Physiology page didnt mention about this at all), as you fight void...with more void. In this case, Eiji's only void hax is smash the void attribute and extinction at the opponent to ignore the durability, he didnt fought any nonexistent being in his own verse at all. And i'm afraid saying he can is just wank

Diinou HotHead said:
Wasn't Void manip the exact thing you can use to affect Type 1 Nonexistents?
Nor always, There are different method of void usage, Unless you can proof that one are absolutely manipulation of void in any way it could only be as the one has showed, By Eiji case would be only turn ones into nothingness, In other words "Existence Erasure".

@Magi Well, I thought using Void against a nonexistent is like using Nonexistent thing to fight the Nonexistent guy. Which was mentioned on the page

@Stocking So his profile's Void should be changed to Existence Erasure instead then?

Diinou HotHead said:
@Magi Well, I thought using Void against a nonexistent is like using Nonexistent thing to fight the Nonexistent guy. Which was mentioned on the page

@Stocking So his profile's Void should be changed to Existence Erasure instead then?
Yep, As mentioned on profile

His void manipulation is more like smash the void (which is the antithesis of creation, allow him to ignore the durability and damages the conceptual manifestations of desires like the core medals) into your face rather than turning something into the void. Regardless, if Eiji's void hax can be used against Kama then he may stand a chance. I think i will give my opinion later

Yeah. He uses the void, the nonexistent as an attack, yeah?

That's why I think it should work on something that doesn't exist.

okay, just done take a quick look at Kama's profile. She's completely null most of Eiji's hax and will just hax him into oblivion

Eiji has duplication : Kama seem to has better Duplication

Eiji has time stop : Kama is Acasual

Eiji try to connect his void hits to Kama : Kama has body control to cut the connection of herself from the other

Few other haxes that would yeet Eiji to oblivion : conceptual soul manipulation, law manipulation, death manipulation, memory manipulation,ect

My conclusion : Total stomp

MagiSinbad said:
okay, just done take a quick look at Kama's profile. She's completely null most of Eiji's hax and will just hax him into oblivion

Eiji has duplication : Kama seem to has better Duplication

Eiji has time stop : Kama is Acasual

Eiji try to connect his void hits to Kama : Kama has body control to cut the connection of herself from the other

Few other haxes that would yeet Eiji to oblivion : conceptual soul manipulation, law manipulation, death manipulation, memory manipulation,ect

My conclusion : Total stomp
Nah, Kama-chan acausal thing wouldn't against time freeze though her authority would.

On kama other match.

Kama starts with Mind Hax, Corruption, Erasure, and Transmutation. The first 2 are passive. The latter 2 are both thought based

I mean, the other two I thought of, which are Arjunalter, who hard resist every single thing OOO can do, and can also do them, and Kazuradrop, who's like Arjunalter minus some abilities but plus some passive, Kama sounds like the closest one

Sad thing Tiamat wasn't revised yet. She'd have a Femme Fatale Key in 6-C and I'd have picked her instead of Kama

If only Rhon vs OOO can be a thing, but the passive that can only bypassed if you are divine is screwing him as heck since he's not divine being

Back