• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
oh lord this is a bad idea

Mr. 1-C Powernull fights someone without Powers! He’s gotten locked in Metro Richmond Zoo, where a Leopard has escaped and now battle must ensue.

Base Kamijou vs Leopard, battle takes place inside the Metro Richmond Zoo. They start off at about 20 meters apart. Otherwise SBA is applied.
Who shall win?

Big Cat: 2
The Magic Hand: 1

Composite Tree Outlives:
2AEqTBb.png

Last edited:
I would like to mention this is a Leopard, not a Jaguar, in case people are getting confused. Note that Kamijou is also not ‘just an ordinary dude’, he does still have abilities and skill besides his Imagine Breaker.

I don’t see anything besides regeneration of a single arm on the profile, if you want to show me anything else then sure.

Also Leopards aren’t real.

Kamijou appears to have some form of ‘Prediction’ allowing him to subconsciously dodge attacks, and out skills Olympic people. However I’m not very knowledgeable on the verse so I have no clue what does what.

At standard range Touma gets ripped apart after prolonged struggle. I can't see a single thing he can do to win, so - stomp.
@Daddybrawl, put some more distance to give Kamijou purely theoretical win conditions of tiring leopard out by running around/finding enough projectiles laying around to win with chip damage.

It's worth mentioning, a leopard will usually aim for the throat first, probably only clawing at the arm if it gets in the way.

That said, how does the analytical prediction work? A leopard's musculature and fighting style is obviously completely different from a human fighter.

It's worth mentioning, a leopard will usually aim for the throat first, probably only clawing at the arm if it gets in the way.

That said, how does the analytical prediction work? A leopard's musculature and fighting style is obviously completely different from a human fighter.
For something without supernatural powers, precog relies on wasted body movements.

Jaguars obviously don't get any training, but their fighting style is incredibly simple, so I suppose there wouldn't be too many.

honestly if touma finds anything to use as a weapon or find some way to make himself unreachable (ladders) 8/10 he wins

if he finds nothing and has no way to make terrain advantage it's 9/10 wins for the leopard

basically it all depends on the place they fight

A jaguar can definitely climb a ladder. In fact, climbing anything would be a terrible idea, since odds are it can climb a lot faster than a human. It's also worth mentioning that speed isn't equalized and jaguars are a fair bit faster than humans, so it can't run away forever.

The fight takes place in the Metro Richmond Zoo, because where else would you find a leopard. It also means that the environments can vary depending on where they go, as the Zoo has many different Habitats.

Well yes touma is slower (tho he has more stamina, so he can run for longer) but he has access to a working brain, the biggest advantage humans had since stone ages is extended range thanks to objects, already using obstacles and trowing stuff helps to find the right place to gain the advantage, be higher ground or anything else
even a door is already a big obstacle for an animal, as along as he manages to enter any building there he gains an almost absolute advantage :
1)by finding tolls to use as weapons
2)having a place where he can trow stuff safely
basically extended range

if has nothing he can use tho he loses pretty badly most of the time

I feel like there is stuff he can find, I doubt it's enough to win over 50% of the time tho

Is Touma has no winning condition here? Punch attack is useless against animal with fur, not mention Leopard has better agility & has better arsenal (with claw/ bites).

So, unless there are some kind of weapon such as knife nearby, I think this match is stomp.

Edit: oh yea, can othinus help here to give Touma advice?

Fur isn't some kind of super armor, if Mike Tyson decked a leopard in the face it'd hurt him real bad. And yeah, there are weapons.

Is Touma has no winning condition here? Punch attack is useless against animal with fur, not mention Leopard has better agility & has better arsenal (with claw/ bites).
I listed wincons for Touma before:
@Daddybrawl, put some more distance to give Kamijou purely theoretical win conditions of tiring leopard out by running around/finding enough projectiles laying around to win with chip damage.

And I increased the range in response, as well as having had reset the votes due to new factors weighing in now.

ok just saw the map of the park, if the fight is at the center , right, north or sud in it , touma most likely wins simply because he can enter a building and use anything with enough weight as a ranged weapon + he can just break any steel pole to make strong weapon

if the fight is on the left side which is basically a plain he will most likely lose cause he can't use anything to stall it and at max use some rocks which are useful but with no obstacles he will not last long

so OP count my vote depending on where exactly it is in the park

It will indeed take place on the center, as that’s probably where you’d find a Leopard.
Vote counted for the meantime.

Irl, fur helps reduce blunt damage tho, so it can be considered as some kind of minor protection. Im not familiar with Richmond Zoo map, but if Touma can found sharp weapon, he will wins

Irl, fur helps reduce blunt damage tho, so it can be considered as some kind of minor protection. Im not familiar with Richmond Zoo map, but if Touma can found sharp weapon, he will wins
Long-range sharp weapon. Because something like a knife means simply dying while dealing some damage to the leo.

Not really. If he can get some distance, hiding, & then sucsessfuly do sneak attack, he could kill leopard even with short range weapon.

I considering Touma has high pain tolerance for normal human, so as long he not one shoted, he had chance. But again, it depends on enviroment since he will be lose in open field.

I think this is necro at this point, but - just take a look at Touma's record of applying his reaction time against natural movement in CQC.

Back