• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something I'd like to address

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
So I messed up in my last two calcs, but I never got the time to respond to everybody before the thread was closed so I'd like to provide an explanation as to what happened.

As for the calc stacking, I thought Frisk dodging lightning bolts was just a regular feat, not a calc, which lead me to believe using Temmie's MHS+ speed in my calc was acceptable.

As for how Temmie got to be Large Island level... I accidentally typed 30.5 into the calculator instead of 3.5, or something like that, or maybe perhaps I got the correct results but was just thinking of another inflated calc I was planning to do. All I know is that I didn't input the numbers right into the calculator, and that's why the results were so inflated. And here I was wondering why my SoL Porygon calc (Yeah, I know) was only Island Level compared to MHS+ Temmie, which is apparently only Multi City Block Level.

I just thought I'd address this.

Even if it's a feat that hasn't been calced, it's still considered calc stacking to use a speed gained from a separate feat to get KE for a feat.

Also after looking at it again, I believe the mistake you made was probably looking at the tnt equivalent instead of joules, as 10^12 tonnes of tnt is large island, whereas 10^12 joules is only mcb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back