• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Ups and Downs for Touhou Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing you're doing at this point is applying your own headcanon to the text as you admitted with what you said being a theory. I trust the text more than you.

Insert a whole lot of nothing here.
We have two materials, one from less than a week ago, supporting infinite water in the river, but zero statements about your mythical self-replenishing magic water.

So, do we believe two statements of infinite river means that the river is infinite, or do we believe that two infinite river statements support your magical river replenishing water bucket argument? I'd love to see the scan about the magical replenishing bucket

I mean, 2hus love to drone on and on about details, so the replenishing water MUST have been mentioned, right?

Scan, please.

" This is why the actual length is different from the observed length. "
Wanna tell me how is this scientifically/geographically applicable?
The "actual length" is constantly being manipulated by Komachi, ,making it effectively identical to the "observed length", so no dice there.

I'm sorry, but you're just a random user here with no authority, just like the rest of us. You do not get to just toss out evidence you don't like whenever you want. Hell, even staff members are under an obligation to hear out new claims and evidence (with a small number of exceptions). What kind of ego do you have that makes you think that every word that comes out of your mouth is so inherently true and justified that any evidence is rendered null be default? Like I'll openly admit I disagree with some of the things said by staff members in this thread, but at least they were willing to look at the ******* evidence presented.
I'm not just "tossing out evidence" when I feel like it, I'm safeguarding against wank in all its forms and varieties.

Call me the Wank Destroyer, the King of Wank Annihilation, 'cuz against me, no amount of wank can stand.

We have two materials, one from less than a week ago, supporting infinite water in the river, but zero statements about your mythical self-replenishing magic water.

So, do we believe two statements of infinite river means that the river is infinite, or do we believe that two infinite river statements support your magical river replenishing water bucket argument? I'd love to see the scan about the magical replenishing bucket

I mean, 2hus love to drone on and on about details, so the replenishing water MUST have been mentioned, right?

Scan, please.
It doesn't need to be explicitly detailed when it can simply be inferred from the known facts. The known facts, which display a generally finite-sized Sanzu River, but with a somehow "infinite water supply".

Funny thing too, how does a river have a "water supply"? It's just a body of water. Shouldn't it be called an "infinite body of water" if it was actually infinite?

The "actual length" is constantly being manipulated by Komachi, ,making it effectively identical to the "observed length", so no dice there.

I'm not just "tossing out evidence" when I feel like it, I'm safeguarding against wank in all its forms and varieties.

Call me the Wank Destroyer, the King of Wank Annihilation, 'cuz against me, no amount of wank can stand.

It doesn't need to be explicitly detailed when it can simply be inferred from the known facts. The known facts, which display a generally finite-sized Sanzu River, but with a somehow "infinite water supply".

Funny thing too, how does a river have a "water supply"? It's just a body of water. Shouldn't it be called an "infinite body of water" if it was actually infinite?
It's the width that she manipulates not the length
"The Sanzu River is the river that separates this world and the next. This river has no fixed width. Rather, it is famous for extending to extreme distances under certain circumstances. Because of this, calculating the width of the river was assumed to be impossible."

042BAiJRRan.jpg

you can even see it when Ran does the equation

I'd like to formally apologize for previously saying you might hurt your back from all the stretching you were doing.

Clearly, if you have your head this far up your own ass, you must be flexible enough that it doesn't matter.

It's the width that she manipulates not the length
"The Sanzu River is the river that separates this world and the next. This river has no fixed width. Rather, it is famous for extending to extreme distances under certain circumstances. Because of this, calculating the width of the river was assumed to be impossible."
Well it's the width that they're crossing, so it's the width that's relevant right now. Of course, the length of the river isn't infinite either, but I digress.

And thank you for proving that the Sanzu River isn't infinite with that "this river has no fixed width" quote.

042BAiJRRan.jpg

you can even see it when Ran does the equation
How could you do an equation of something with infinite length or width?

Why would you need to do an equation of something with infinite length or width?

Again, thanks for proving my point for me that the Sanzu river is not spatially infinite in any way.

I'd like to formally apologize for previously saying you might hurt your back from all the stretching you were doing.

Clearly, if you have your head this far up your own ass, you must be flexible enough that it doesn't matter.
And now we resort to personal insults. I would respond more, but I just hope that mods @AKM sama, @Antvasima, and @Promestein see this (and sees @Mr.Cutlery liking such a comment).

Inb4 you edit it out.

Last edited:

Chuunibyo Debater ? I was experience debating with bad people before But I never see any of them acting like this....

Well You just ruin yourself man...

Last edited:
You're calling every single person's argument that goes against your own, wank. You're just as guilty, insulting everybody else's efforts in a 10 page long thread by calling yourself a "Wank Destroyer."

Every argument you disagree with is wank, and you clearly aren't looking to actually debate, because your opinion never sways and you want to debunk every statement that goes against your own perceived thoughts on the series, by coming up with baseless theories instead of actual arguments.

Please, provide a scan, a statement, Word of God, SOMETHING, for your theories. Otherwise please stop stonewalling so hard.

Hey, as a real-life chuunibyou, I find Malomtek to be an insult the very nature of all things chuuni. We are not the same.

Also for your above post Mal, provide some ******* evidence already. I'm sure everyone here is eagerly awaiting the day you finally post some god damn scans like the rest of us.
Resorting to personal insults like that is the behavior of a child. I am certain that if I responded in kind, everyone would be jumping on me for being "toxic" right now. The fact that they haven't is quite telling. And I've already given all the proof I need for my own side right now.

You're calling every single person's argument that goes against your own, wank. You're just as guilty, insulting everybody else's efforts in a 10 page long thread by calling yourself a "Wank Destroyer."
Me calling an argument concerning a fictional character's ratings "wank" is not a personal insult at all.

Last edited:
Well it's the width that they're crossing, so it's the width that's relevant right now. Of course, the length of the river isn't infinite either, but I digress.

And thank you for proving that the Sanzu River isn't infinite with that "this river has no fixed width" quote.

How could you do an equation of something with infinite length or width?

Why would you need to do an equation of something with infinite length or width?

Again, thanks for proving my point for me that the Sanzu river is not spatially infinite in any way.

And now we resort to personal insults. I would respond more, but I just hope that mods @AKM sama, @Antvasima, and @Promestein see this (and sees @Mr.Cutlery liking such a comment).

Inb4 you edit it out.
You do know you can count past infinity as well right? Welcome to set theory lol.
You do realize Komachi can manipulate the observable distances of things, not just the literal distance right?

Uh, what proof? All you've done is gloat about how much proof you've given, but I can't seem to find a single scan from you in this entire thread. If we're using imaginary evidence now, I can do the same.

By the way, I totally definitely have evidence that everyone in the verse is high 1-A and has irrelevant speed but I'm not gonna post it. Can we apply these changes and close the thread please? I've provided as much evidence as Malomtek has so it should be fine.

You do know you can count past infinity as well right? Welcome to set theory lol.
Yeah, and? How does that apply to anything I've said?

You do realize Komachi can manipulate the observable distances of things, not just the literal distance right?
That just looks like a weird space manipulation trick to me that doesn't affect the "observable distance" at all, but ok.

The fact that people like @Mobi2, @Pixy, and @OverlordDonnelly aren't criticizing you for such lines as "clearly, if you have your head this far up your own ass, you must be flexible enough that it doesn't matter" and "I find Malomtek to be an insult the very nature of all things chuuni", while they would certainly scream at me and about my "toxicity" if I said anything like that to any of you, says it all really.

The hypocrisy is quite stunning, after all.
Have I reprimanded you for any behavior you've done? It's not my job.

I don't think the rigormoles (is that even a word, I don't know) of set theory apply here.
You asked how counting past infinity applied to anything you said.

You were previously asking about the mechanics of performing equations with infinite numbers.

Clearly, 'counting past infinity' would be relevant there.

Further lack of scans or evidence
I'm not staff, so it's not my job to tell him to behave.

I only called you out for playing the victim when you've been condescending and egotistical in the thread. Again, refusing to provide evidence while calling everyone's scans, statements, and efforts "wank," and acting like you're supremely right, is an insult to the whole point of this hobby, in my book.

Especially when you smugly continue to act like you've actually done anything to debunk these arguments while bringing no new information to the table.

Once again, scans please. If I underline it and make it bold, will you actually read the part where I think you should support your argument with evidence?

You asked how counting past infinity applied to anything you said.

You were previously asking about the mechanics of performing equations with infinite numbers.

Clearly, 'counting past infinity' would be relevant there.
I'm pretty sure the infinity involved in "measures" (such as measurements of spatial or temporal extent) is not exactly the same kind of infinity as those involved in set theories. You can't really "count past infinity" for the former.

I only called you out for playing the victim when you've been condescending and egotistical in the thread.
I'm just pointing out a rule violation here, which I believe direct personal insults are a part of. I'm not "playing the victim" here, and I haven't been "condescending" or "egotistical" either.

Last edited:
Also, the mods have said not to bicker with each other anymore. It's up to you guys if you want to bicker with each other I literally have no part in it.

Again, refusing to provide evidence while calling everyone's scans, statements, and efforts "wank," and acting like you're supremely right, is an insult to the whole point of this hobby, in my book.
I'm not "acting" like I'm supremely right, I just know that my arguments are more accurate to what is actually presented in the series itself.

Especially when you smugly continue to act like you've actually done anything to debunk these arguments while bringing no new information to the table.
I have done nothing but refute these arguments, need nothing but the very same scans you people keep bringing up.

Once again, scans please. If I underline it and make it bold, will you actually read the part where I think you should support your argument with evidence?
See above.

Can we please keep things on track instead of throwing rocks at each other this CRT is already cluttered enough as it is.
I've not been "throwing rocks", that was @FujiwaraYesMokou. I have yet to directly personally insult anyone in this thread right now.

Ah yes, because drawing an MS Paint character of Goku killing my favorite character of all time definitely wasn't throwing rocks.

Anyways, until Malomtek decides to provide evidence for his claims, I don't really have anything else I can add here. "I just know I stand in truth" isn't a valid argument that anyone will take seriously. You are not exempt from the standards imposed on every member of this forum. Even staff members have to provide evidence in CRTs. Thank you to everyone who has actually contributed something here, you're all wonderful. Good night.

Honestly at this point, I'm not even against a staff thread where the main supporters post their evidence and the ones against the potential upgrades post their evidence.

At least then staff can prevent it from being a stonewalling game of ping-pong.
Yeah. Having to deal with the stonewalling of the people in this thread can get quite tiresome, speaking from experience, but I wouldn't subject the staff to that.

Yeah. Having to deal with the stonewalling of the people in this thread can get quite tiresome, speaking from experience, but I wouldn't subject the staff to that.
Don't act like you did nothing wrong in this thread. You literally made a comic that mocks @FujiwaraYesMokou and almost derailed the entire thread because of it, so please stop being a hypocrite, and focus on the CRT.

So, as far as I can tell, we still need a calc for Kaguya's planck time movement scaling to baseline MFTL+ reaction speed, as well as an evaluation on who scales to it. It also seems like a decent majority of the active participants in this thread have agreed to revert the profiles back to H3-A/L2-C for the time being. We still need to determine which feats are being kept, as well as rework scaling chains to accommodate for the debunked universal feats.

We also need an evaluation regarding Kaguya's corridor and the feats pertaining to it, as new evidence has been presented showing that the corridor could not have been looped, as has been claimed in the past. This would potentially allow Reisen's infinite speed feat and Kaguya's L2-C corridor creation to remain, as the idea that the corridor was looped was the basis of their rejection by Promestein, so re-evaluating those feats would likely be necessary as well.

The potential downgrade for Alice and Patchouli mentioned by RethPo has been moved to a separate thread.

Oh, and I'm not gonna ask Prom to evaluate Sagume's occult ball feat or Dream World feats. IIRC she has previously stated she does not want to evaluate those, and the Dream World stuff is being saved for a separate thread anyways.

If anyone thinks I missed something, please say so.
@Promestein

We would greatly appreciate your help with evaluating this.

Don't act like you did nothing wrong in this thread. You literally made a comic that mocks @FujiwaraYesMokou and almost derailed the entire thread because of it, so please stop being a hypocrite, and focus on the CRT.
That doesn't justify the kind of personal insults that Mokou has made against me - at least as far as this place's rules go - personal insults that you, @Guardian_Doge, @Mr.Cutlery, and @OverlordDonnelly have liked. Especially since we already went over that in the RVR thread.

Two wrongs don't make a right, and I doubt people who scream about a comic yet wink about personal insults from their own side have any right to lecture me about "hypocrisy".

@Promestein

We would greatly appreciate your help with evaluating this.
May I be allowed to respond "in kind" to the Touhou supporters directly insulting me and giving likes (that is, approval) to said insults right now? It is rather annoying to see this kind of hostile invective thrown against me, yet not be able to respond back because then these crybullies will try to report me to the mods, ignoring their own behavior.

Last edited:
personal insults that you, @Guardian_Doge, @Mr.Cutlery, and @OverlordDonnelly have liked.
🆗cool. Can you link those mean messages that I liked, then? I don't remember liking any post that insulted you, and I don't remember Guardian or any of the other people you mentioned liking them, and (from what I've seen, at least, so take this with a grain of salt) Guardian and Cutlery have been pretty respectful towards you, so I dunno why are you accusing them of this behaviour.
and I doubt people who scream about a comic yet wink about personal insults from their own side have any right to lecture me about "hypocrisy".
I never said that I agreed with the insults my side was making towards you, I simply called you out on the fact that you claimed that you never stonewalled in this thread whatsoever. I never, ever stated that I condoned the insults aimed at you.

I'll stop talking about this, and let AKM and the other janitors deal with this situation, since I don't wanna bring more fuel to the fire.

That doesn't justify the kind of personal insults that Mokou has made against me - at least as far as this place's rules go - personal insults that you, @Guardian_Doge, @Mr.Cutlery, and @OverlordDonnelly have liked. Especially since we already went over that in the RVR thread.

Two wrongs don't make a right, and I doubt people who scream about a comic yet wink about personal insults from their own side have any right to lecture me about "hypocrisy".

May I be allowed to respond "in kind" to the Touhou supporters directly insulting me and giving likes (that is, approval) to said insults right now? It is rather annoying to see this kind of hostile invective thrown against me, yet not be able to respond back because then these crybullies will try to report me to the mods, ignoring their own behavior.

Wait wait I remember there only 2 person who act a bit rude to You. me and Mokou
Where those 3 come from ? I don't see they use a single rude word to you yet And Who is Mr.Cutlery guy ? I already check his history he has no comment in this thread
And his business is in Ultraman verse

Excuse me what ?

🆗cool. Can you link those mean messages that I liked, then? I don't remember liking any post that insulted you, and I don't remember Guardian or any of the other people you mentioned liking them, and (from what I've seen, at least, so take this with a grain of salt) Guardian and Cutlery have been pretty respectful towards you, so I dunno why are you accusing them of this behaviour.
And here they are:

Inb4-It-s-Edited-Out.png

Hey, as a real-life chuunibyou, I find Malomtek to be an insult the very nature of all things chuuni. We are not the same.

Also for your above post Mal, provide some ******* evidence already. I'm sure everyone here is eagerly awaiting the day you finally post some god damn scans like the rest of us.
Real-Life-Chuuni2.png

And here they are:

Inb4-It-s-Edited-Out.png

Real-Life-Chuuni2.png

Shmooply mean the insult message from Guardian_Doge, Mr.Cutlery, and OverlordDonnelly not from Mokou Cuz we already knew that
Shmooply just curious when Guardian_Doge, Mr.Cutlery, and OverlordDonnelly insult you ?

Shmooply mean the insult message from Guardian_Doge, Mr.Cutlery, and OverlordDonnelly not from Mokou Cuz we already knew that
Shmooply just curious when Guardian_Doge, Mr.Cutlery, and OverlordDonnelly insult you ?
I meant them liking those insulting messages from Mokou, as I already said.

They displayed their tacit approval of these insults, even despite not insulting me directly. This should be obvious.

Also those message didn't even count as Insult. Mokou just describe how you debating here

And what about you ? Calling other people Wank during the CRT and being absolute ignore everything other people show to you
Nope it didn't work here sorry pls Go play somewhere else

Chill out.

The Sanzu river feat is still not valid, its size changes, as long as it does we can't slap infinite speed onto it for some vague ******* statement just because you can find a way to justify it. Its size varies. It will never be a valid speed feat unless someone explicitly moves across an infinite distance.

Chill out.

The Sanzu river feat is still not valid, its size changes, as long as it does we can't slap infinite speed onto it for some vague ******* statement just because you can find a way to justify it. Its size varies. It will never be a valid speed feat unless someone explicitly moves across an infinite distance.
That's (basically) what I said, but these people just wouldn't listen. It's nice to see my arguments echoed by staff though. However, I am indeed sorry that you had to see the increased toxicity of the people supporting such arguments in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back