• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@InfiniteCosmology
--pages to be unlocked to apply these following changes
More staff input is definitely required.

(1)Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest should have low 2C up to 2B AP and will be regarded as an amplifying magic. (magic that amplifies Anos' powers and other magic up to 2B).
It should be "4-A, up to Low 2-C, likely 2-B via <Gilieriam Naviem>"

(2)All bubbles will be regarded as "at least 2C".
Just "2-C".

(3)Misha will have "at least 2C" AP and dura with <Artieltonia>.
(4)Sasha will have "at least 2C" AP and dura with <Surgeldonave>.
Also just "2-C".

(5) Remove Anos' "likely 2B" dura and AP from his true power key and change it to "at least 2B" AP and dura.
Disagree.
Anos' True Power Key scales to Silver Sea destruction, which is currently rated as 2-B, possibly 2-A.
Just because his world-destroying magic is rated as 2-B, doesn't mean his True Power Key's rating should lose the "likely 2-B". His True Power Key's 2-B rating (Silver Sea destruction) >>> World-destroying magic 2-B (Hundreds and thousands of worlds).

@TMC_667
Eques' attacks are still 2-B even if his durability is questionable. And since his attacks have crushed with Anos' bare hands, then Anos is 2-B.

God's World Gear Domination Wheel <Boros Hetero Arvis> cancelled out the <Egil Grone Angdroa> so Eques has 2-B AP. I think someone showed proof that Eques has 2-B durability as well so I won't repeat it.
Is there any evidence that Eques' attack offset a 2-B Egil Grone Angdroa?
Eques' durability is also "Low 2-C, likely 2-B".

Without any spells, Anos' pinky stops a Low 2-C or higher attack and also crushes the 2-B wheel that cancelled out the <Egil Grone Angdroa> without spells. I believe this should make Anos qualify for having 2-B without any spells whatsoever even before the Silver Sea.
It's true that Anos didn't use any magic, but Anos' destructive power was increasing just as Eques' magic power was increasing.

Even better. Anos permanently gets stronger after taking damage. So now every <Egil Grone Angdroa> afterwards is stronger and is 2-B
You should know that whenever Anos' power permanently increases, he just suppresses it more, therefore his normal attacks are not always equal to his attacks when his power is increasing.

I think Anos could probably get a "Low 2-C, likely 2-B when approaching destruction" rating for all his suppressed keys.

@InfiniteCosmology

Just "2-C".

Also just "2-C".

Disagree.
Anos' True Power Key scales to Silver Sea destruction, which is currently rated as 2-B, possibly 2-A.
Just because his world-destroying magic is rated as 2-B, doesn't mean his True Power Key's rating should lose the "likely 2-B". His True Power Key's 2-B rating (Silver Sea destruction) >>> World-destroying magic 2-B (Hundreds and thousands of worlds).

@TMC_667

It's true that Anos didn't use any magic, but Anos' destructive power was increasing just as Eques' magic power was increasing.

You should know that whenever Anos' power permanently increases, he just suppresses it more, therefore his normal attacks are not always equal to his attacks when his power is increasing.

I think Anos could probably get a "Low 2-C, likely 2-B when approaching destruction" rating for all his suppressed keys.
I definitely agree with this

Hey Null, if Bubbles will be rated as 2-C then Gilieriam Naviem should be 4-A up to 2-C, likely 2-B if i'm not wrong

@InfiniteCosmology

Gilieriam Naviem along with Grega meted Eques and his wooden gear wheels(that tanked and neutralised Anos's EGA and also split Anos's body and source and roots that has a rating of "Atleast low 2C upto 2B". If you read the chapter, then you might have noticed that Anos formed a turret like structure while casting EGA which he didn't in his fight with Trace God.
Disagree.

@TMC_667
Destruction of 1 layer of Silver Sea is atleast 2B(aka countless worlds). You want to say, the whole Sea is "likely 2B". True power key of characters are definitely stronger than their other keys. Anos normally can use 4 Egil Grone Angdroas at once(see chapter 667 where he used it and burned a mountain of the Magic Bullet World).

Evidence is Anos's imperfect Egil Grone Angdroa is atleast low 2C upto 2B. Characters
tanking it should have "low 2C upto 2B" durability. DO NOTE THAT ANOS SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST 2B DURABILITY DUE TO TANKING AN AMPLIFIED EGIL GRONE ANGDROA FROM RON CRUZ IN 496, WHICH IS STRONGER THAN ANOS'S PREVIOUS EGA THAT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO DESTROY 100s AND 1000s OF UNIVERSES.

yeah

Destruction of 1 layer of Silver Sea is atleast 2B(aka countless worlds). You want to say, the whole Sea is "likely 2B"
Emmmm why "At least" and "likely"... Destroying One layer is now 2-B possibly 2-A and destroying the whole Silver Sea is higher 2-B possibly 2-A

Gilieriam Naviem along with Grega meted Eques and his wooden gear wheels(that tanked and neutralised Anos' EGA and also split Anos' body and source and roots that has a rating of "At least low 2C unto 2B". If you read the chapter, then you might have noticed that Anos formed a turret like structure while casting EGA which he didn't in his fight with Trace God.

Evidence is Anos' imperfect Egil Grone Angdroa is at least low 2C up to 2B. Characters
tanking it should have "low 2C up to 2B" durability. DO NOTE THAT ANOS SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST 2B DURABILITY DUE TO TANKING AN AMPLIFIED EGIL GRONE ANGDROA FROM RON CRUZ IN 496, WHICH IS STRONGER THAN ANOS'S PREVIOUS EGA THAT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO DESTROY 100s AND 1000s OF UNIVERSES.

You have not countered any of my arguments.
This also fits with the following rating:

Destruction of 1 layer of Silver Sea is at least 2B(aka countless worlds). You want to say, the whole Sea is "likely 2B". True power key of characters are definitely stronger than their other keys. Anos normally can use 4 Egil Grone Angdroas at once(see chapter 667 where he used it and burned a mountain of the Magic Bullet World).
This just makes no sense.

Emmmm why "At least" and "likely"... Destroying One layer is now 2-B possibly 2-A and destroying the whole Silver Sea is higher 2-B possibly 2-A
Exactly, imZer0Null is saying likely 2B. And I am saying atleast 2B. You are saying higher 2B.
Conclusion:Destruction of Silver Sea should be rated as "2B". No need to give adjectives.

Exactly, imZer0Null is saying likely 2B. And I am saying atleast 2B. You are saying higher 2B.
Conclusion:Destruction of Silver Sea should be rated as "2B". No need to give adjectives.
You are saying that the Whole SS is likely 2-B and destroying the Silver Sea is likely 2-B and there is no need for "likely" because it is a solid feat, and it is no longer 2-B, it is now 2-B, possibly 2-A.

This just makes no sense.
I mean why?
1 imperfect <Egil Grone Angdroa> of Anos has the power of 100s and 1000s of universes.

Anos amplifies his <Egil Grone Angdroa> after seeing Rayon from Ron Cruz.

Anos tanks an amplified <Egil Grone Angdroa> of Ron Cruz with his left hand.

Anos catches the same amplified <Egil Grone Angdroa> of Parrington with his mouth.

After seeing Amur's dream passed on to him via Ron Cruz's source, Anos perfects his spell.

Anos also deepens his perfected <Egil Grone Angdroa>.

Anos shoots 4 <Egil Grone Angdroa>s on Magic Bullet world(21st layer)
1st one was the original one.
2nd one was the perfected one.
3rd one was the deepened one.
4th one was the imperfect one.

Power of 1 imperfect EGA: 100s and 1000s of universes and has a rating of low 2C upto 2B.
Power of 1 amplified EGA>>Power of 1 imperfect EGA.
Power of 1 perfect EGA>>>Power of 1 amplified EGA.
Power of 1 deepened perfect EGA>>>>>>Power of an amplified EGA.

Last edited:
You are saying that the Whole SS is likely 2-B and destroying the Silver Sea is likely 2-B and there is no need for "likely" because it is a solid feat, and it is no longer 2-B, it is now 2-B, possibly 2-A.
Are you questioning me? Then yes.
"Likely 2B" is Null's argument. "High 2B" is yours. "Atleast 2B" is mine.

Wtf!!!!.... I said a layer destruction is 2-B, possibly 2-A, and the Whole Silver Sea is Higher into 2-B, possibly 2-A, read carefully, you aren't making sense
Ok, I now understood, Anos's True Power Rating(that comes from Silver Sea destruction statement) will be changed to either:
Unknown, 2B, possibly 2A
or
Unknown, atleast 2B, possibly 2A

Anos' true power key should be left as is... Unknown, likely 2-B, possibly 2-A, anyway i'm going to sleep so see ya

By the way, first of all @imZer0Null , I know you are not the one who made this thread, but if you could make a well organized summary so it will be easier for the staff to decide

By the way, first of all @imZer0Null , I know you are not the one who made this thread, but if you could make a well organized summary so it will be easier for the staff to decide
I have it though:-
(1)Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest should have low 2C upto 2B AP and will be regarded as an amplifying magic.(magic that amplifies Anos's powers and other magic upto 2B).
(2)All bubbles will be regarded as "atleast 2C".
(3)Misha will have "2C" AP and dura with <Artieltonia> and resisting Eques's 2C attacks.
(4)Sasha will have "2C" AP and dura with <Surgeldonave> and resisting Eques's 2C attacks .
(5) Remove Anos's "likely 2B" dura and AP from his true power counterpart and change it to "atleast 2B" AP and dura.
Except @imZer0Null and @Dereck03 , all have agreed with upgrades. I fully agree with @TMC_667 's arguments. I will wait for the staff to read the crt and reach a definite conclusion.

@Dereck03 and @imZer0Null , I don't understand your reasons of Anos not having "atleast 2B durability" normally. Normally, Anos tanks several and even amplified <Egil Grone Angdroa>s and I have provided scans too.
Stop making assumptions... When have I ever said that Anos shouldn't have 2-B dura? The only thing I have refuted is your method of implying "likely & at least" to the Silver Sea since it is solid and does not need "likely & at least".
Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest should have low 2C upto 2B AP and will be regarded as an amplifying magic.(magic that amplifies Anos's powers and other magic upto 2B).
No.... Gilieriam Naviem should be 4-A up to 2-C, likely 2-B.... I say 2-C taking into account whether the bubbles are accepted as 2-C instead of Low 2-C.
Remove Anos's "likely 2B" dura and AP from his true power counterpart and change it to "atleast 2B" AP and dura.
No, I don't see the need to touch Anos' True Power Key just to change a "likely" to an "at least".
All bubbles will be regarded as "atleast 2C".
If the bubbles are accepted as 2-C, then this
Yeah, that makes sense.
Now that you mention it, I think most MGnF characters who currently have a Low 2-C rating would probably get a 2-C rating...
and this
So the inhabitants of the depper world would gain 2-C instead of Low 2-C, and the other characters like Lay, Shin, Aisha, Graham, Etc would scale to them and Anos.

Stop making assumptions... When have I ever said that Anos shouldn't have 2-B dura? The only thing I have refuted is your method of implying "likely & at least" to the Silver Sea since it is solid and does not need "likely & at least".
You said that you agree with Null's usage of "likely", when by wiki's definition, "likely" keyword doesnot fits here. I will leave that to staff.
No.... Gilieriam Naviem should be 4-A up to 2-C, likely 2-B.... I say 2-C taking into account whether the bubbles are accepted as 2-C instead of Low 2-C.
<Gilieriam Naviem> is an amplifying magic, I have already provided proof that it melts down Eques and all his gears and even the Devil's Garden with 6th footsteps when it was combined with low level spells like <Grega>. By logic, <Gilieriam Naviem> is also 2B when combined with spells like <Egil Grone Angdroa> or <Dogba Azbedara> or <Jio Graze>.
No, I don't see the need to touch Anos' True Power Key just to change a "likely" to an "at least".
Bro, you do know that Anos has already "likely 2B" AP and durability in his true power part. With my scans and TMC's arguments, I have proved that Anos has "atleast 2B durability" normally, since even without his true power, he can tank several 2B destruction spells. But you and Null, for no reason is giving "likely 2B" to a character who has 2B durability and AP even without his true power.
If the bubbles are accepted as 2-C, then this

and this
I already agreed with this.

I mean why?
1 imperfect <Egil Grone Angdroa> of Anos has the power of 100s and 1000s of universes.

Anos amplifies his <Egil Grone Angdroa> after seeing Rayon from Ron Cruz.

Anos tanks an amplified <Egil Grone Angdroa> of Ron Cruz with his left hand.

Anos catches the same amplified <Egil Grone Angdroa> of Parrington with his mouth.

After seeing Amur's dream passed on to him via Ron Cruz's source, Anos perfects his spell.

Anos also deepens his perfected <Egil Grone Angdroa>.

Anos shoots 4 <Egil Grone Angdroa>s on Magic Bullet world(21st layer)
1st one was the original one.
2nd one was the perfected one.
3rd one was the deepened one.
4th one was the imperfect one.

Power of 1 imperfect EGA: 100s and 1000s of universes and has a rating of low 2C upto 2B.
Power of 1 amplified EGA>>Power of 1 imperfect EGA.
Power of 1 perfect EGA>>>Power of 1 amplified EGA.
Power of 1 deepened perfect EGA>>>>>>Power of an amplified EGA.
Anos' True Power key's "likely 2-B" rating is still far higher than all of the above.

I don't understand your reasons of Anos not having "atleast 2B durability" normally. Normally, Anos tanks several and even amplified <Egil Grone Angdroa>s and I have provided scans too.
Because it causes major inconsistencies.
As far as I know, Anos is only able to withstand an Egil Grone Angdroa when his power is increasing as a result of him approaching his own destruction.
This is evident in his fight against the God of Traces.

Therefore, I proposed the following:

It might be a bit NLF, but any attacks that don't negate Anos' source abilities, specifically the power increase he gains as he approaches destruction, would only increase Anos' AP and durability. Since we've seen Anos withstand an Egil Grone Angdroa with the power increase, it's safe to assume his power can increases enough to warrant a "Low 2-C, likely 2-B" rating.

<Gilieriam Naviem> is an amplifying magic, I have already provided proof that it melts down Eques and all his gears and even the Devil's Garden with 6th footsteps when it was combined with low level spells like <Grega>. By logic, <Gilieriam Naviem> is also 2B when combined with spells like <Egil Grone Angdroa> or <Dogba Azbedara> or <Jio Graze>.
Gilieriam Naviem is 4-A up to 2-C, likely 2-B.... You can't just skip the first steps of Gilieriam Naviem that begins to affect the stars, the sun until it reaches the universe, that's why it can't be 2-C up to 2-B.
You said that you agree with Null's usage of "likely", when by wiki's definition, "likely" keyword doesnot fits here. I will leave that to staff.
I only agree with 4-A up to 2-C "likely" 2-B for Gilieriam Naviem... I'm fine with the bubbles being solid 2-C and Also Sasha Misha 2-C Ap-Dura with their orders and scale every character with 2-C instead of Low 2-C, only if bubbles are accepted as 2-C
I already agreed with this.
Then no need to discuss this any further

Anos' True Power key's "likely 2-B" rating is still far higher than all of the above.

Because it causes major inconsistencies.
As far as I know, Anos is only able to withstand an Egil Grone Angdroa when his power is increasing as a result of him approaching his own destruction.
Wrong.This occured only in chapter 275.
This is evident in his fight against the God of Traces.

Therefore, I proposed the following:
You can read the Ron Cruz chapter(496) where Anos single handedly tanks an amplified <Egil Grone Angdroa>.

Likely 2B is not greater than Venuzdonoa's statement of being only 2B.
You really don't understand something so simple? Venuzdonoa 2-B, possibly 2-A is Equal to Anos' True Power Unknown likely 2-B, possibly 2-A... if you wanna know why there's a likely in Anos' true power key then read this thread. Also you said that Anos likely 2-B isn't greater than Venuz 2-B... It is implied that Anos' true destructive power is on par with <Venuzdonoa>. Anos is a near-perfect Lion of Destruction which is capable of destroying the Silver Sea). If Anos' True power is implied to be on par with Venuz and Anos is capable of Destroying the Silver Sea, then why Venuz 2-B>> Anos likely 2-B. What you are saying makes no sense

Gilieriam Naviem is 4-A up to 2-C, likely 2-B.... You can't just skip the first steps of Gilieriam Naviem that begins to affect the stars, the sun until it reaches the universe, that's why it can't be 2-C up to 2-B.

I only agree with 4-A up to 2-C "likely" 2-B for Gilieriam Naviem... I'm fine with the bubbles being solid 2-C and Also Sasha Misha 2-C Ap-Dura with their orders and scale every character with 2-C instead of Low 2-C, only if bubbles are accepted as 2-C

Then no need to discuss this any further
Ok, fine enough.

You really don't understand something so simple? Venuzdonoa 2-B, possibly 2-A is Equal to Anos' True Power Unknown likely 2-B, possibly 2-A... if you wanna know why there's a likely in Anos' true power key then read this thread.
I mean there is a difference between two entities being rated as, "likely 2B" and only "2B". I will ask staff members about the usage of "likely" keyword.
Keyword "likely" 2B is fine for <Gilieriam Naviem> . I accept it.

I mean there is a difference between two entities being rated as, "likely 2B" and only "2B". I will ask staff members about the usage of "likely" keyword.
because there is no solid proof that Anos is = Venuzdonoa, there are only implications and short dialogues, that's why it could not be given a solid rating and it was decided to use a likely

There is no difference, Venuz is 2-B, possibly 2-A for being able to destroy the Silver Sea, and Anos is unknown, 2-B, possibly 2-A for its destructive power is on par with Venuzdonoa and is also able to destroy the silver sea, the only difference is that Anos would need more solid proof that its destructive power is actually equal to Venuzdonoa to have a solid rating, other than that there is no difference between the two, so everything you are saying about Venuz 2-B>> Anos likely 2-B is meaningless and makes no sense

Here's a somewhat summary:

1. The spell <Gilieriam Naviem> could likely be rated as "4-A, up to Low 2-C, likely 2-B".
The "likely 2-B" upgrade is due to being able to increase an attack's power enough to harm Eques.
Eques was able to partially withstand a "Low 2-C, up to 2-B" attack. He was damaged by the attack, and there is no solid evidence that all of the attacks he partially withstood had 2-B AP, therefore Eques' durability is rated is "Low 2-C, likely 2-B".

2. The Bubbles (worlds) in the Silver Sea could possibly be rated as "2-C".
This is due to all bubbles likely containing a Land of Traces and Future World Crystal.
The Land of Traces contains "sections of the timeline". The Militia World's Land of Traces currently contains 700 million years worth of traces, and can overall contain 70 billion years worth of traces. In short, to destroy the Land of Traces of the Militia World, the attack must be able to destroy more than 70 billion years of a timeline.
The Future World Crystal is the possible futures of the world. To destroy it, you must destroy all possible futures. In other words, you must be able to destroy the "possible future timelines of the world".

3. Misha and Sasha can create and destroy a bubble, respectively. Therefore, they should likely scale to creating/destroying a bubble, which is currently rated Low 2-C, and could possibly be upgraded to 2-C for reasons above.

4. Most characters currently rated Low 2-C should possibly be rated as 2-C, due to the proposed upgrade above.

5. Anos' power increases as he approaches destruction. This power increase has allowed him to withstand an attack rated "Low 2-C 2-C, up to 2-B".
Therefore, he should possibly get a "Up to Low 2-C 2-C, likely 2-B when approaching destruction" rating for all his suppressed keys.

His True Power key's rating does not currently need to be changed.

Last edited:
Therefore, he should possibly get a Low 2-C, likely 2-B when approaching destruction" rating for all his suppressed keys.
2-C, likely 2-B? it should be clear that this would not apply to Newly Reincarnated Key, which in itself explains the reason why

2-C, likely 2-B?
Oops, my bad. This is correct.

it should be clear that this would not apply to Newly Reincarnated Key, which in itself explains the reason why
The power increase is actually part of the reason why Anos was able to survive his fight with Melheis and regain his former power, so this likely would apply to his Newly Reincarnated key as well, tho I don't think his power needed to increase that much in the Melheis fight in any case.

Here's an actual summary:

1. The spell <Gilieriam Naviem> could likely be rated as "4-A, up to Low 2-C, likely 2-B".
The "likely 2-B" upgrade is due to being able to increase an attack's power enough to harm Eques.
Eques was able to partially withstand a "Low 2-C, up to 2-B" attack. He was damaged by the attack, and there is no solid evidence that all of the attacks he partially withstood had 2-B AP, therefore Eques' durability is rated is "Low 2-C, likely 2-B".

2. The Bubbles (worlds) in the Silver Sea could possibly be rated as "2-C".
This is due to all bubbles likely containing a Land of Traces and Future World Crystal.
The Land of Traces contains "sections of the timeline". The Militia World's Land of Traces currently contains 700 million years worth of traces, and can overall contain 70 billion years worth of traces. In short, to destroy the Land of Traces of the Militia World, the attack must be able to destroy more than 70 billion years of a timeline.
The Future World Crystal is the possible futures of the world. To destroy it, you must destroy all possible futures. In other words, you must be able to destroy the "possible future timelines of the world".

3. Misha and Sasha can create and destroy a bubble, respectively. Therefore, they should likely scale to creating/destroying a bubble, which is currently rated Low 2-C, and could possibly be upgraded to 2-C for reasons above.

4. Most characters currently rated Low 2-C should possibly be rated as 2-C, due to the proposed upgrade above.

5. Anos' power increases as he approaches destruction. This power increase has allowed him to withstand an attack rated "Low 2-C, up to 2-B".
Therefore, he should possibly get a "Low 2-C, likely 2-B when approaching destruction" rating for all his suppressed keys.

His True Power key's rating does not need to be changed.
Kindly, remind you that I am the OP here. What about his atleast 2B durability in True Power key? Chapter 496 tanking an amplified EGA with his bare hands.

The power increase is actually part of the reason why Anos was able to survive his fight with Melheis and regain his former power, so this likely would apply to his Newly Reincarnated key as well, tho I don't think his power needed to increase that much in the Melheis fight in any case.
I know, but it would be weird to give him 2-C, likely 2-B durability for when he just reincarnated because he could only use less than 10% of his power, but if it's okay with you then ok.... Anyway... i have to go now

Kindly, remind you that I am the OP here. What about his atleast 2B durability in True Power key? Chapter 496 tanking an amplified EGA with his bare hands.
Unknown, likely Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ he already has 2-B, possibly 2-A Dura in his true power key so no need

I know, but it would be weird to give him 2-C, likely 2-B durability for when he just reincarnated because he could only use less than 10% of his power, but if it's okay with you then ok.... Anyway... i have to go now
Yeah, like I said, I think the power increase during that fight was only from his 7-B rating to his 5-A rating.
The fact is, unless you negate his source abilities, his power will increase enough to go from Newly Reincarnated key to Pre-Silver Sea key.

Thank you for helping out Ogbunabali.

Can somebody explain the conclusions here so far please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back