• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you find "likely 2C"? Anyways, I have stated that bubbles will have a solid 2C rating. But removing "low 2C" from deeper world inhabitant's ratings will result in a lot of inconsistences as a lot of matches has been done with it.
iirc deeper world inhabitants scale to universe destruction, so 2-C

Anos's Voldigoad's tier will become:-
Tier:
7-B. Higher with spells. 2-B, possibly 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | 5-A, far higher with <I Guineas>. Low 2-C, up to 2-B via <Egil Grone Angdroa>. 4-A up to Low 2-C, likely 2B via <Gilieriam Naviem>. Higher with spells. Much higher while approaching destruction. 2-B, possibly 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | Low 2-C upto 2-B. Higher via world-destroying magic. Much higher while approaching destruction. 2-B, possibly 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | Unknown, likely 2-B, possibly 2-A. Much higher while approaching destruction.
I personally think there's a few issues with the highlighted parts above.

Here is my suggestion:

7-B. Far higher as approaching destruction. 2-B, possibly 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | 5-A. Low 2-C, up to 2-B via <Egil Grone Angdroa>. Low 2-C, likely 2-B via <Gilieriam Naviem>. Far higher as approaching destruction. 2-B, possibly 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | Low 2-C, likely 2-B. Higher via world-destroying magic. Far higher as approaching destruction. 2-B, possibly 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | Unknown, likely 2-B, possibly 2-A. Far higher as approaching destruction.

Misha Necron's tier will become:-
Tier: 7-B. 2-C via <Artieltonia>| Low 2-C. 2-C via <Artieltonia>. Likely higher.
The "likely higher" rating should preferably be moved next to the "Low 2-C" rating as "Low 2-C, likely higher."
A more accurate translation for her authority would be "<Artieltonoa>".

Sasha Necron's tier will become:-
Tier:
7-B. 2-C via <Surgeldonave>. 2-B, possibly 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | Low 2-C. 2-C via <Surgeldonave>. Likely higher. 2-B, possibly 2-A with <Venuzdonoa>
The "likely higher" rating should preferably be moved next to the "Low 2-C" rating as "Low 2-C, likely higher."
A more accurate translation for her authority would be "<Sargeldonave>".

All bubble worlds in the Silver Sea will be considered "atleast 2-C" from now on. Anyone who scales to destruction and creation of such bubbles will automatically get a 2-C rating. Similarly deeper world inhabitants will have a rating of atleast "low 2-C upto 2-C", (that will be the baseline tier for them). Anyone fighting a deeper world inhabitant will get the same rating.
I believe bubble worlds should be rated as just "2-C" if the upgrade is accepted. Almost all MGnF characters who currently have a "Low 2-C" rating should likely be upgraded to "2-C" accordingly.

In any case, you need to now provide scans and/or web novel chapter numbers and create proper justifications for the following before any of this can be applied:
  • <Gilieriam Naviem>'s "likely 2-B" rating.
  • Post-Silver Sea Anos' "likely 2-B" rating.
  • Misha Necron's "2-C via <Artieltonoa>" rating.
  • Sasha Necron's "2-C via <Sargeldonave>" rating.
  • Statements about all worlds having the same gods and/or same divine domains.

Last edited:
I personally think there's a few issues with the highlighted parts above.

Here is my suggestion:

7-B. Far higher as approaching destruction. 2-B, possibly 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | 5-A. Low 2-C, up to 2-B via <Egil Grone Angdroa>. Low 2-C, likely 2-B via <Gilieriam Naviem>. Far higher as approaching destruction. 2-B, possibly 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | Low 2-C, likely 2-B. Higher via world-destroying magic. Far higher as approaching destruction. 2-B, possibly 2-A with <Venuzdonoa> | Unknown, likely 2-B, possibly 2-A. Far higher as approaching destruction.

A more accurate translation for her authority would be "<Artieltonoa>".

A more accurate translation for her authority would be "<Sargeldonave>".

I believe bubble worlds should be rated as just "2-C" if the upgrade is accepted. Almost all MGnF characters who currently have a "Low 2-C" rating should likely be upgraded to "2-C" accordingly.

In any case, you need to now provide scans and/or web novel chapter numbers and create proper justifications for the following:
ok, I will remove "as" and replace it with "while". Almost all of the scans are given in the op, as for as justifications I have it ready with me in my PC. If I copy and paste those justifications(some are given in the op too), the thread will become too long.

Also, shouldn't Anos's 5A justification be rated as:-
"5A upto 4C with <I Guineas>"
or
"5A, likely 4C with <I Guineas>"
or
"5A, possibly 4C with <I Guineas>"
or
"5A, far/much higher with <I Guineas>"
or
"5A, possibly higher with <I Guineas>."

Last edited:
Almost all of the scans are given in the op, as for as justifications I have it ready with me in my PC. If I copy and paste those justifications(some are given in the op too), the thread will become too long.
Not all the scans are in the OP. You should please provide them in your summary, preferably in a quotation or spoiler box, so that people can easily access it.

Also, shouldn't Anos's 5A justification be rated as:-
"5A upto 4C with <I Guineas>"
or
"5A, likely 4C with <I Guineas>"
or
"5A, possibly 4C with <I Guineas>"
or
"5A, far/much higher with <I Guineas>"
or
"5A, possibly higher with <I Guineas>."
No. <I Gneas> doesn't have an AP rating.

All Creation Hand <I Gneas>: Magic that enables the user to ignore physical distances, grasping and taking control of everything. It can be activated multiple times regardless of the number of hands the user has.

Not all the scans are in the OP. You should please provide them in your summary, preferably in a quotation or spoiler box, so that people can easily access it.

No. <I Gneas> doesn't have an AP rating.
If I remember, <I Gneas> was the magic which was used by Anos to take control of the moon, grasping the moon and moving it. Anos mentioned that he could grasp the stars as well with the magic.
I will leave this matter to another crt, anyways, I have posted all the scans in the CRT. IN FACT THE CRT CONTAINS MORE THAN ENOUGH SCANS.
You can create a summary with the links to the WN if you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sus
If I remember, <I Gneas> was the magic which was used by Anos to take control of the moon, grasping the moon and moving it. Anos mentioned that he could grasp the stars as well with the magic.
Moving the moon with pure strength qualifies for AP, which is why Anos has a 5-A rating. The magic didn't make him stronger, it just allowed him to grasp the moon from a distance.

Moving the moon qualifies as AP and lifting strength, which is why Anos has a 5-A rating. The magic didn't make him stronger, it just allowed him to grasp the moon.
Ok, I will leave this matter to another CRT, as I have seen this magic being used in other chapters. What I have doubt is regarding that his magic can reach the stars and he can grasp them too(this statement was written in wiki page).

Reactions: Sus
I have posted all the scans in the CRT. IN FACT THE CRT CONTAINS MORE THAN ENOUGH SCANS.
You can create a summary with the links to the WN if you want.
Please provide the scans and/or chapter numbers that support the following in your recent summary so that people can easily access it, otherwise this upgrade cannot be applied.

In any case, you need to now provide scans and/or web novel chapter numbers and create proper justifications for the following before any of this can be applied:

Please provide the scans and/or chapter numbers that support the following in your recent summary so that people can easily access it, otherwise this upgrade cannot be applied.
Points no. 3,4,5,9,10,11 & 12 of my summary. As far as I remember there is no such key as "Post Silver Sea" Anos.

Anyways, I would appreciate it if we could get some input from staff members who are knowledgeable on Tier 2 stuff.

There is simply no proof that any of the divine domains in a bubble are separate space-time continuums, and the only thing that might justify 2-C bubbles at the moment is the following:

2. The Bubbles (worlds) in the Silver Sea could possibly be rated as "2-C".
This is due to all bubbles likely containing a Land of Traces and Future World Crystal.
The Land of Traces contains "sections of the timeline". The Militia World's Land of Traces currently contains 700 million years worth of traces, and can overall contain 70 billion years worth of traces. In short, to destroy the Land of Traces of the Militia World, the attack must be able to destroy more than 70 billion years of a timeline.
The Future World Crystal is the possible futures of the world. To destroy it, you must destroy all possible futures. In other words, you must be able to destroy the "possible future timelines of the world".

Both of these domains are not at all confirmed to be separate space-time continuums, and at the very most, destroying them would qualify as an unquantifiable below baseline Low 2-C feat. I am personally still unsure if a space-time continuum containing universal sized domains which are unquantifiable below baseline Low 2-C at the very most would qualify as 2-C, as it definitely does not seem equivalent to a multiverse containing 3 confirmed separate space-time continuums.

Last edited:
hope u get well, but i have a question (sorry if it's a bother)

if 1 universe contains more then one spacetime making it a 2C structure, why would L2C ratings still exist?
Low 2-C wouldn't exist anymore if we give solid 2-C rating to the bubbles/universes but if we don't give solid 2-C it will be something like Low 2-C, likely/at least 2-C, but this time it's seems like the solid 2-C is being accepted

Thank you for helping out.

So have we reached a conclusion here then?

I suppose that what has been accepted here can probably be applied then.

As far as I know, the only thing accepted here by staff members is the Misha and Sasha upgrade to Low 2-C via their authorities.

2-C seems to be rejected by staff members.

Any other proposed upgrades still need some supporting scans, so they probably cannot be applied yet.

Last edited:
Here's a somewhat summary:

1. The spell <Gilieriam Naviem> could likely be rated as "4-A, up to Low 2-C, likely 2-B".
The "likely 2-B" upgrade is due to being able to increase an attack's power enough to harm Eques.
Eques was able to partially withstand a "Low 2-C, up to 2-B" attack. He was damaged by the attack, and there is no solid evidence that all of the attacks he partially withstood had 2-B AP, therefore Eques' durability is rated is "Low 2-C, likely 2-B".

2. The Bubbles (worlds) in the Silver Sea could possibly be rated as "2-C".
This is due to all bubbles likely containing a Land of Traces and Future World Crystal.
The Land of Traces contains "sections of the timeline". The Militia World's Land of Traces currently contains 700 million years worth of traces, and can overall contain 70 billion years worth of traces. In short, to destroy the Land of Traces of the Militia World, the attack must be able to destroy more than 70 billion years of a timeline.
The Future World Crystal is the possible futures of the world. To destroy it, you must destroy all possible futures. In other words, you must be able to destroy the "possible future timelines of the world".

3. Misha and Sasha can create and destroy a bubble, respectively. Therefore, they should likely scale to creating/destroying a bubble, which is currently rated Low 2-C, and could possibly be upgraded to 2-C for reasons above.

4. Most characters currently rated Low 2-C should possibly be rated as 2-C, due to the proposed upgrade above.

5. Anos' power increases as he approaches destruction. This power increase has allowed him to withstand an attack rated "Low 2-C 2-C, up to 2-B".
Therefore, he should possibly get a "Up to Low 2-C 2-C, likely 2-B when approaching destruction" rating for all his suppressed keys.

His True Power key's rating does not currently need to be changed.
This has been evaluated and accepted so

Well, there was no response from them, so it's okay to proceed with what Null said, and since this has already been accepted then it only remains for Anos' profile to be unlocked.

Okay. I will unlock it. Tell me here when you are done.

Thanks.... I'm waiting for Null to come back to apply the changes, since Cosmology is not very good at editing, besides Null is the one who proposed how the new changes will be.

Thanks.... I'm waiting for Null to come back to apply the changes, since Cosmology is not very good at editing, besides Null is the one who proposed how the new changes will be.
Okay. No problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back