• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly 2-C is ok, I don't see 2-B
Do you agree with these points?
(1)Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest should have low 2C upto 2B AP and will be regarded as an amplifying magic.(magic that amplifies Anos's powers and other magic upto 2B).
(2)All bubbles will be regarded as "atleast 2C".
(3)Misha will have "atleast 2C" AP and dura with <Artieltonia>.
(4)Sasha will have "atleast 2C" AP and dura with <Surgeldonave>.
(5) Remove Anos's "likely 2B" dura and AP from his true power counterpart and change it to "atleast 2B" AP and dura.

send the excerpt talking about it, or the chapter, if each layer is infinitely superior to the previous one Anos should get the 1-B, anything I do the thread explaining, I just need the scans
Bro, leave the 1B part to me and Null. 1B requires more evidence at this point.

Bro, leave the 1B part to me and Null. 1B requires more evidence at this point.
bro, I already have all the text formed for the wikia's higher dimensional system, all I need is a scan of the layers to be infinitely superior since I stopped tracking the LN, but if you guys want to take another rejection from the staff, for me whatever

bro, I already have all the text formed for the wikia's higher dimensional system, all I need is a scan of the layers to be infinitely superior since I stopped tracking the LN, but if you guys want to take another rejection from the staff, for me whatever
I don't even know if there are direct comparison between layers

LN is currently upto vol. 10 part 1. Part 2 will be released in 5th October and doesnot have any stuff related to Silver Sea. LN vol. 11 contains the "Ginshui Silver Sea Edition". All I know is that the "order of reincarnation" is infinitely weaker in Silver Sea than Militia World and in Militia World than 7th of Elenesia.

Last edited:
Don't touch the 1-B thing,I don't see why the gap being infinite can qualify for 1-B at all,the tiering page says that but it must be uncountably infinite instead

this is a problem, if you find something, send it to me, I already have the entire base formed for the upgrade, I just need a quote of the infinite difference between each layer
Let's not talk about 1-B yet... Also, if you want information, please read Null's blog

Not infinite difference. A beyond infinite difference, a qualitative difference equal to the uncountable infinity that exists beyond regular countable infinity. That or some Reality-Fiction comparison.

Don't touch the 1-B thing,I don't see why the gap being infinite can qualify for 1-B at all,the tiering page says that but it must be uncountably infinite instead
I will no longer misrepresent the thread, but Anos would easily qualify for a 1-B, but the arguments they are using for this are flawed and incomplete, anyway, if you find something similar to what I said, send it to me, and I'll explain why Anos be 1-B too,I already take this and explain a little about dimensionality, this metafiction is a completely flawed system

So your saying Anos should easily qualify for 1-B, but don't know how he qualifies for 1-B. The uncountable infinite difference between layers is the most important part of reaching Tier 1, it's close to the only thing needed for Tier 1. You lack that and you are nowhere closer to Tier 1 than any other verse.

I will no longer misrepresent the post, but Anos would easily qualify for a 1-B, but the arguments they are using for this are flawed and incomplete, anyway, if you find something similar to what I said, send it to me, and I'll explain why Anos be 1-B too,I already take this and explain a little about dimensionality.
We all know what is that scan but for now no one want to make a thread about tier 1 cosmology for MG,sorry

Is this the Shogi thing, because that wouldn't qualify. It's not an uncountable infinity difference or R-F one.

So your saying Anos should easily qualify for 1-B, but don't know how he qualifies for 1-B. The uncountable infinite difference between layers is the most important part of reaching Tier 1, it's close to the only thing needed for Tier 1. You lack that and you are nowhere closer to Tier 1 than any other verse.
Can I have your opinion on this thread? The 1B and low 1C stuff should not be touched here. We are just waiting for LN vol. 11 to be released.

Still considering metafiction to level dimensionality? Jesus, this is the most flawed system for dimensionality

TIER 1 DISCUSSIONS SHOULD BE RESTRICTED IN THIS THREAD, IF ANYONE WANTS IT TO DISCUSS, THEN DM IN DISCORD TO ME. OTHERWISE THE PURPOSE OF THIS CRT WILL LOSE.

(11)Nirvana Seven Steps is a amplifying magic.(WN chapter 275). Eques is a 2B character who cancelled out Anos's <Egil Grone Angdroa> that has been stated to destroy 100s and 1000s of universes.(WN chapter 475&476) Eques even took damage from <Egil Grone Angdroa> at his source& body and survived.(WN chapter 476&477). This means that Eques has 2B(Multiversal) durability. Anos uses <Grega> powered up by <Gilieriam Naviem> on Eques's gears and melts Eques. This means <Gilieriam Naviem> is 2B.(WN chapter 478)
(12) Anos shot 4 shots of <Egil Grone Angdroa> in the Magic Bullet World and only a part of a mountain is burned(WN chapter 667).This means normally he has 2B AP. Anos tanked Egil Grone Angdroa in his fight with Trace God at his source(WN chapter 275) and also tanked an amplified <Egil Grone Angdroa> from Ron Cruz.(WN chapter 496). This means normally he has "atleast 2B" durability.
Have these other characters already been accepted as 2-B?

If so, I'd be fine with 2-B due to scaling.

But I didn't see any justification for higher than 3-A in the scans.

they are scaled to 2-B durability because they are capable of tanking <Egil Grone Angdroa> which was accepted by the wiki as 2-B attack potency. And currently <Gilieriam Naviem> is accepted as Low 2-C, and from what I see in the scans <Gilieriam Naviem> is a world destroying magic and is also able to amplify the power of a simple spell to the point of melt Eques who has 2-B durability and previously tanked <Egil Grone Angdroa> without problems, so <Gilieriam Naviem> should have 2-B Ap or higher instead of Low 2-C

I definitely agree that <Gilieriam Naviem> can be 2-B or higher, especially with spells. But I also want to upgrade Anos to 2-B without the use of spells for Pre-Silver Sea as well.
If you can't stop my destruction, then don't stop me, just create a new one.

The world will continue to be created as I try to unleash the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds.

For context, Misha and Sasha are maintaining the "Demon King's Garden" which is three universes stacked on top of each other. Sasha continuously uses the order of destruction (Low 2-C) to destroy Anos' destructive power and Misha continuously uses the order of creation (Low 2-C) to regenerate the destruction. "Hundreds and thousands of worlds" meets the threshold for 2-B. So we can assume <Egil Grone Angdroa> is 2-B
"God's World Gear Domination Wheel <Boros Hetero Arvis>"

The glowing brown wheel quickly swelled to a huge size and spun at a tremendous speed, spiraling with magical power.

It was shot toward the apocalyptic fire with great force.

The wheel and the fire collided as if drawing a straight line from both sides.

[...]

Extreme Hell Destruction Ash Demon Mortar <Egil Grone Angdroa> burns the wheel of god into ashes and God's World Gear Domination Wheel <Boros Hetero Arvis> tears apart the fires of apocalypse.

[...]

"If you don't suppress magical power, the world will be destroyed. It's the same with me."

Eques said this as he looked down at me as he completely canceled out the Extreme Hell Destruction Ash Demon Mortar <Egil Grone Angdroa>.

God's World Gear Domination Wheel <Boros Hetero Arvis> canceled out the <Egil Grone Angdroa> so Eques has 2-B AP. I think someone showed proof that Eques has 2-B durability as well so I won't repeat it.
With a force that seems to exceed the upper limits of order, Eques tries to crush me.

[...]

"--It's like being overwhelmed by the weight of the world."

The weight of his body increases.

Putting the weight of the world on that little body, he thrusts into me.

"Your world is light."

I stopped the assault of the guy with all my strength with just my pinky finger.

"It's a world of crap without the weight of life."

With a thud, my little finger pierced Eques' right hand.

"God's World Gear Domination Wheel <Boros Hetero Arvis>"

With an eerie sound, the copper wheel slowly approaches, shattering the icy earth.

The brown sparks that roll up with each rotation vividly color the three-sided world.

The wheel of god was trying to bite into me, trying to run me over, and I was grabbing it with both hands.

"--Now, according to the <Wheel of Destiny>, it is time for destruction. The world of the tentative beginning, created by the Creator God."

Eques said, as if he was sure of victory.

I slammed down the God's World Gear Domination Wheel <Boros Hetero Arvis> and crushed it with all my might.
Without any spells, Anos' pinky stops a Low 2-C or higher attack and also crushes the 2-B wheel that canceled out the <Egil Grone Angdroa> without spells. I believe this should make Anos qualify for having 2-B without any spells whatsoever even before the Silver Sea. I'm just gonna point out that these feats were done without <Gilieriam Naviem> which releases some of Anos' suppressed power, so I'm very sure that Gilieriam Naviem is 2-B and higher.
I propose:
2-B. Higher with spells. 2-? with <Venuzdonoa> | 2-B. Higher with spells. 2-? with <Venuzdonoa> | Unknown , likely 2-?
I left the Venuzdonoa stuff out because the other CRT is still wrapping up on 2-A range and AP (which I'm leaning towards now).

A gentle reminder that Eques took two Egil Grone Angdroas, one of which failed to destroy completely, another one was neutralised by his gears (no effect). Also, remember that this wooden gears pierced Anos' source and gave him a very deep injury.
Egil Grone Angdroa has been rated as "Low 2C, up to 2B", Eques indeed has 2B durability by this logic.
Is there any evidence that the Egil Grone Angdroa's Eques withstood also has the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds?

That one specific Egil Grone Angrdora had the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds because Anos' source was damaged, and therefore his destructive power was increasing. If you don't provide solid proof that the other Egil Grone Angdroa's also had 2-B AP, then Eques' durability should only be "Low 2-C, likely 2-B".

So, Gilieram Naviem amplifying <Grega> destroying and melting a 2B person and his gears and the entire Devil's Garden is indeed a clear cut 2B feat.
Only if the relevant character actually has 2-B durability.

However, Gilieriam Naviem is a deepening magic, therefore it is definitely capable of raising the power of 2-B magic like Egil Grone Angdroa for example.
I think "4-A, up to Low 2-C, likely 2-B via <Gilieriam Naviem>" could work.

Is there any evidence that the Egil Grone Angdroa's Eques withstood also has the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds?
Anos literally says the "hundreds and thousands of worlds" part to explain the aftermath of the <Egil Grone Androa> that he shot Eques with.
because Anos' source was damaged, therefore his destructive power was increasing.
Even better. Anos permanently gets stronger after taking damage. So now every <Egil Grone Angdroa> afterwards is stronger and is 2-B
Gilieriam Naviem is a deepening magic, therefore it is definitely capable of raising the power of 2-B magic like Egil Grone Angdroa for example.
It already happened in chapter 624, but a certain character froze Anos in the middle of his steps along with his <Egil Grone Angdroa>s so we never actually saw them hit their target (although that person was hit with some powered-up purple lightning spells which should be way higher into 2-B than a powered-up <Grega>).

Last edited:
Anos literally says the "hundreds and thousands of worlds" part to explain the aftermath of the <Egil Grone Androa> that he shot Eques with.

The fallen Eques turns the divine eyes of gears towards here.

The sound of gears slowly turning could be heard.
As soon as the divine magic power seemed to gather in Eques, he raised himself up as if nothing had happened.
"--Thou knowest nothing."
In his hand, he holds a tattered piece of wood.
Once the magic circle was drawn there, the old wooden wheel was regenerated again.

As those countless gears creakily turned, Eques' magic power jumped up, and his destroyed arms, head, and burnt divine body were regenerated in the blink of an eye.

Eques did not withstand that Egil Grone Angdroa unscathed and had to properly regenerate after being hit by it, AND that Egil Grone Angdroa was also destroying the Demon King's Garden while being offset by the Sun of Destruction.
With the current provided evidence, Eques himself should probably be rated as "Low 2-C, likely 2-B".

Eques did not withstand that Egil Grone Angdroa unscathed and had to properly regenerate after being hit by it
Still means he wasn't completely destroyed so he should still be 2-B
AND that Egil Grone Angdroa was also destroying the Demon King's Garden while also being offset by the Sun of Destruction.
Anos shot multiple (which still have the same 2-B power). One of them was at the depths of Eques' source. All of the power was concentrated there.

He says "This time it will be bigger" after using Aviastan Zara. He shoots EGA for the first time against Eques in that scene.
I drew multiple magic circles.
I layered it like a turret.
Black particles draw a seven-fold spiral around the turret of the magic circle.
Eques squeaked as his body screamed.
"This time, it's going to be a little bigger. Stop it well."
"... Lie ... isn't it ... that ..."
Sasha opens up her divine eyes.
Only with the magical power released, the bottom of this divine world will be cracked and cracked, and the sky will crack like a crack in the ground.
"Extreme prison world extinction ash smoldering cannon<Egil Grone Angdroa> ”
An end-of-life fire is set off from the turret of the magic circle.

"Despair turns. Quietly."

In the meantime, the pieces of wood were restored in the hands of Eques, and the old wooden wheels were regenerated.

The nine gears mesh and begin to rotate.

"Far sooner than thou canst pierce the world."

"Do you think so?"

While slamming <Aviastan Ziara> on the bank, I lifted Eques's body with all my might.

I drew multiple magic circles.

I layered it like a turret.

Black particles draw a seven-fold spiral around the turret of the magic circle.

Eques squeaked as his body screamed.

"This time, it's going to be a little bigger. Stop it well."

Anos was fighting Eques with different spells in the beginning. Then he challenges Eques with a spell that's a "little bigger", <Egil Grone Angdroa>. He was not saying he was making an EGA bigger than a previous EGA. And if that's not what you were implying, I don't know what was the intention. Doesn't really matter. Eques' attacks are still 2-B even if his durability is questionable. And since his attacks have crushed with Anos' bare hands, then Anos is 2-B.

Anos was fighting Eques with different spells in the beginning. Then he challenges Eques with a spell that's a "little bigger", <Egil Grone Angdroa>. He was not saying he was making an EGA bigger than a previous EGA. And if that's not what you were implying, I don't know what was the intention. Doesn't really matter. Eques' attacks are still 2-B even if his durability is questionable. And since his attacks have crushed with Anos' bare hands, then Anos is 2-B.
No need to tell anything, I understood the reference and your logic

If so, I need Sasha Necron,Misha Necron and Anos Voldigoad's page to be unlocked to apply these following changes:-
(1)Nirvana Seven Steps Conquest should have low 2C upto 2B AP and will be regarded as an amplifying magic.(magic that amplifies Anos's powers and other magic upto 2B).
(2)All bubbles will be regarded as "atleast 2C".
(3)Misha will have "atleast 2C" AP and dura with <Artieltonia>.
(4)Sasha will have "atleast 2C" AP and dura with <Surgeldonave>.
(5) Remove Anos's "likely 2B" dura and AP from his true power counterpart and change it to "atleast 2B" AP and dura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back