• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I will apply the accepted changes later today, unless OP has a problem with that.

I will probably apply the following changes:

1. Misha Necron will be upgraded to Low 2-C via "her authority".
2. Sasha Necron will be upgraded to Low 2-C via "her authority".
3. Anos will get a "Far higher as approaching destruction" rating.
4. Gilieriam Naviem will lose its "4-A" rating, and will be upgraded to either "Low 2-C, likely 2-B" or "Low 2-C, likely higher" depending on which scans I can acquire.

Last edited:
I guess I will apply the accepted changes later today, unless OP has a problem with that.

I will apply the following changes:

Misha and Sasha will be 2C via their authorities as far as I remember. They also have standalone 2C dura if I remember.(Refer to points made in the conclusion part).

I will apply the following changes:

3. Anos will get a "Far higher as approaching destruction" rating.
4. Gilieriam Naviem will lose its "4-A" rating, and will be upgraded to either "Low 2-C, likely 2-B" or "Low 2-C, likely higher" depending on which scans I can acquire.
I have applied the above mentioned changes.

Misha and Sasha will be 2C via their authorities as far as I remember. They also have standalone 2C durability if I remember. (Refer to points made in the conclusion part).
Refer to the following:

As far as I know, the only thing accepted here by staff members is the Misha and Sasha upgrade to Low 2-C via their authorities.

2-C seems to be rejected by staff members.

Any other proposed upgrades still need some supporting scans, so they probably cannot be applied yet.
Staff never told that they accepted low 2C of Misha and Sasha via their authorities. Quasi Yuri agreed with everything that in the crt. You proposed your own changes. Then SomebodyData agreed with you. Ogunabali suggested 3A rating which makes no sense and was debunked by Dereck03.

What, if anything, is left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back