• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Thoughts and Revisions(NNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering we don’t ever get to see Chaos’ Full Powers and him fight, I wouldn’t have even made a Chaos profile, but since he has one, I mean I would go with… And this is hard for me to even say because I think the entire feat is false, but just have his AP be High 4-C, it doesn’t scale to SC or Durability cause we don’t know how Chaos fights
What about chaos arthur?

It should same for due arthur have fullpower of chaos and chaos let him use freely what he like, and cath i guess should same too, he stated like that in his small fragment of chaos form.
Idk feels like cath getting a 5-B rating would also present some inconsistencies

I agree

What would Arthur get tho?

Would he get the same ratings?
At full power yes, we’ve never seen him use Chaos’ full power yet tho, he’s only ever shown a beginner level control over an incomplete amount of Chaos

So just put like “At least 5-B, like High 4-C with Full Power”

I’m sure we’ll see Arthur actually use the Full Power of Chaos in 4KOTA

Merlin stated that with a thought Chaos could bring entire world from nothingness (sound like subject reality), I think he can do this with just a little bit power so it is possible for Cath to get 5B

At least Planet level, likely Large Star level (Stated to have created the planet. Has greater creation powers than the Demon King and Supreme Deity. Cath implied that the power of Chaos would be capable of destroy entire stars)
Alright for this to be implemented should I edit the OP and add it or make a new thread?

accepted, and yes about the stars too, since in itself chaos created the world, and that shows that its power can not only create the world, but it should also be able to create stars (if it did so with no effort)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back