• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Thoughts and Revisions(NNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos should just get a High 4-C rating due to Cath's statement.
Cath statement doesn't really justify anything. I do agree with a High 4-C The creator of the world would be better. The world should also include other realms like purgatory and capital of the dead. For Arthur. High 4-C with Chaos powers would be great. He is the host of chaos and can use it's powers
In My opinion due to the creations of the Demon Realm and Celestial Realm they should get an Interplanetary range via magic. As for the Original Gowther he should get an Interdimensional rating as it is implied that via a forbidden spell, he would alter the memories of Mael and it would affect everyone even the Gods who would be residing in their separate realms. And to make things consistent, even after getting sealed in a completely different realm(purgatory) The Demon King was still under the effects of the Original Gowther's spell
Gowther, I agree with inter range. I am neutral on the DK and SD.
DK should get portal creation. He connected purgatory to Hawk, making him a gateway. He did it again when he Sensed the indura from the underworld. I do feel purgatory feat should be space time manipulation as he is connecting two separate space-time. Chaos range should be inter dimensional.

I agree with Merlin stamina

Finally, I appreciate the input

Cath statement doesn't really justify anything. I do agree with a High 4-C The creator of the world would be better. The world should also include other realms like purgatory and capital of the dead. For Arthur. High 4-C with Chaos powers would be great. He is the host of chaos and can use it's powers
What do you mean the world should include purgatory and COTD(Capital of the dead), and yes i appreciate that you agree with the proposal
Gowther, I agree with inter range. I am neutral on the DK and SD.
DK should get portal creation. He connected purgatory to Hawk, making him a gateway. He did it again when he Sensed the indura from the underworld. I do feel purgatory feat should be space time manipulation as he is connecting two separate space-time. Chaos range should be inter dimensional.
I appreciate that you agree with the proposal, and that's fine i'm also contemplating on the DK and SD feat now

I agree the Portal creation proposal

What do you mean the world should include purgatory and COTD(Capital of the dead),
Via the story, chaos created the world, the the DK and SD who created their different realms, but other realms exists. Realms that hold souls and monsters. Whenever the Earth and a different realm is involved, the Earth is usually referred to this world, indicating that it is referring to the Earth. In other words, Chaos didn't just create the Earth and the five races. There are other races and realms created by chaos. For example, Purgatory holds monsters. These monsters were never mentioned in the creation story but Nakaba confirms that Chaos did create them. The world shouldn't refer to earth. It should refer of other realms that weren't confirmed in the creation story

Last edited:
Via the story, chaos created the world, the the DK and SD who created their different realms, but other realms exists. Realms that hold souls and monsters. Whenever the Earth and a different realm is involved, the Earth is usually referred to this world, indicating that it is referring to the Earth. In other words, Chaos didn't just create the Earth and the five races. There are other races and realms created by chaos. For example, Purgatory holds monsters. These monsters were never mentioned in the creation story but Nakaba confirms that Chaos did create them. The world shouldn't refer to earth. It should refer of other realms that weren't confirmed in the creation story
interesting but i'm neutral on this take... plus is it even possible to find the size of these realms?

sound really interesting

Cursing someone is just curse manipulation if nothing more is shown/explained.

Lots. Like establishing who scales to whom now that Tarmiel has his ocean feat.

I'll do the details later. I've just been busy translating some stuff for NNT and other verses.

I'll explain it if this next point gets accepted.

I talked about this in the other thread.

So, Ludoshel explicitly had the perfect vessel when he possessed Margaret, whereas Tarmiel and Sariel possessed dead and dying people (those two are demonstrably weakened to comparable extents here, as they had the same performance against Estarossa and Mael).

We see him battle Chandler and Cusack, and he notably doesn't do any damage, especially after his vessel begins to reach its limit.

Comparatively, True Ludoshel was grossly overpowering and inflicting heavy damage on The Original Demon before he used Crisis. Meaning, even within the perfect form, vessels are at least a 2x multiplier.

Vessel Ludoshel has a power level of 201,000, and True Form Tarmiel and Sariel had to work together alongside Derieri and the Sins to overwhelm 3 C Mael, who only attained a power level exceeding 200k after absorbing Derieri's Commandment and completely reversed the fight.

So I think it's safe to say Vessel Ludoshel is stronger than Tarmiel and Sariel's True Forms, giving us another 2x multiplier in the scaling chain.

Unknown.
What the ap scaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back