• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Thoughts and Revisions(NNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll handle the DK stuff in another thread, but the Chaos statement is absolutely relevant to this one, and it's being rejected.

@Mitch Talk about DK/SD ratings in the rescaling thread if you want.

Well Vessel Tarmiel and Sariel would both be Low 6-B (1 Teraton) via the Ocean Creation

So we could backscale the 60,000's like Estarossa and Post-Revival Base Meliodas to baseline High 6-C+ (550 Gigatons)

This would make Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas be Low 6-B (1.65 Teratons) via Assault Mode being a 3x Amp

The Original Demon would be Low 6-B (3.3 Teratons) due to being the combined power of two people above Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas

Afternoon Meliodas would be Low 6-B+ (4 Teratons) via upscaling from one-shotting the Original Demon and we know that Holy War/Prime Demon Mark Meliodas was equal to Near Noon Meliodas in that one Movie side chapter, so he scales to this rating as well, we also know that Prime Elizabeth scales to Holy War/Prime Demon Mark Meliodas and Post-Purgatory Base Mel has feats above her, so he would also be on this level

Holy War/Prime Assault Mode Meliodas would be 6-B (12 Teratons) via Assault Mode being a 3x Amp and the Half Power Demon King scales far above this

Full Power Demon King would be 6-B (24 Teratons) via being twice as strong as his half power

Well Vessel Tarmiel and Sariel would both be Low 6-B (1 Teraton) via the Ocean Creation

So we could backscale the 60,000's like Estarossa and Post-Revival Base Meliodas to baseline High 6-C+ (550 Gigatons)

This would make Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas be Low 6-B (1.65 Teratons) via Assault Mode being a 3x Amp

The Original Demon would be Low 6-B (3.3 Teratons) due to being the combined power of two people above Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas

Afternoon Meliodas would be Low 6-B+ (4 Teratons) via upscaling from one-shotting the Original Demon and we know that Holy War/Prime Demon Mark Meliodas was equal to Near Noon Meliodas in that one Movie side chapter, so he scales to this rating as well, we also know that Prime Elizabeth scales to Holy War/Prime Demon Mark Meliodas and Post-Purgatory Base Mel has feats above her, so he would also be on this level

Holy War/Prime Assault Mode Meliodas would be 6-B (12 Teratons) via Assault Mode being a 3x Amp and the Half Power Demon King scales far above this

Full Power Demon King would be 6-B (24 Teratons) via being twice as strong as his half power
I agree

I agree with this

Disagree with the interplanetary range, it’s baseless other than they created a realm in a way we have no idea how they created it and they never showed such range also in verse
it's baseless to assume they created their realms via magic which is shown to be the only supernatural force in the verse?? how is it baseless to assume that?

it's baseless to assume they created their realms via magic which is shown to be the only supernatural force in the verse?? how is it baseless to assume that?
It’s baseless to say they created it at a go and not moving about while creating it so it can stay within their range
So yes it’s baseless and they never showed such range so they should stay as they are

It’s baseless to say they created it at a go and not moving about while creating it so it can stay within their range
So yes it’s baseless and they never showed such range so they should stay as they are
By precedence we just give them the value that they did create them in a go

And somehow your reasonings is more baseless...

By precedence we just give them the value that they did create them in a go

And somehow your reasonings is more baseless...
Actually nah that’s why they don’t scale to it in the first place cause we have no idea how it happened and yes so it’s baseless to grant them any range based on a vague feat we have nothing about and I definitely disagree with the range that’s all I have to say

Actually nah that’s why they don’t scale to it in the first place cause we have no idea how it happened and yes so it’s baseless to grant them any range based on a vague feat we have nothing about and I definitely disagree with the range that’s all I have to say
It's really not baseless when

1. We can logically deduce that it was via their magic due to Magic being the only supernatural force in the verse
2. By precedence we just give them the value that they did create them in a go meaning their magic would have an interplanetary range

It's really not baseless when

1. We can logically deduce that it was via their magic due to Magic being the only supernatural force in the verse
2. By precedence we just give them the value that they did create them in a go meaning their magic would have an interplanetary range
1. Does not mean to they did it at a go and it may have been slowly or little by little or one by one
2. We don’t scale them to it cause they don’t scale to it and we have no reason to as we have no idea how it happened
And again they never showed such range in verse even the DK range could not cover Britannia but you want to grant him inter planetary of a vague feat?

This is just going in circles I already told you how it is and unless you provide something else that you have not said or a new info in the manga or something I disgaree

1. Does not mean to they did it at a go and it may have been slowly or little by little or one by one
2. We don’t scale them to it cause they don’t scale to it and we have no reason to as we have no idea how it happened
And again they never showed such range in verse even the DK range could not cover Britannia but you want to grant him inter planetary of a vague feat?

This is just going in circles I already told you how it is and unless you provide something else that you have not said or a new info in the manga or something I disgaree
This is argument from repetition, i have asserted that the means by which they created the realms is most likely magic due to it being the only supernatural force in the verse and you haven't presented a counter to said argument... you repeat your previous argument that i already addressed

His goal is not to cover Britannia, his goal is to get a new vessel due to him aging, he has no reasons to just engulf Britannia in his range until he gets his vessel

Unless he has a in verse feat that suggests he has the proposed range i will always disagree him gaining the range from a vague feat we know nothing about that’s all I got to say

Wait so what's the new chain of scaling?
I'll explain it if this next point gets accepted.
I think Byasura has some sort of new scaling so i'll wait to see if he agrees
I talked about this in the other thread.

So, Ludoshel explicitly had the perfect vessel when he possessed Margaret, whereas Tarmiel and Sariel possessed dead and dying people (those two are demonstrably weakened to comparable extents here, as they had the same performance against Estarossa and Mael).

We see him battle Chandler and Cusack, and he notably doesn't do any damage, especially after his vessel begins to reach its limit.

Comparatively, True Ludoshel was grossly overpowering and inflicting heavy damage on The Original Demon before he used Crisis. Meaning, even within the perfect form, vessels are at least a 2x multiplier.

Vessel Ludoshel has a power level of 201,000, and True Form Tarmiel and Sariel had to work together alongside Derieri and the Sins to overwhelm 3 C Mael, who only attained a power level exceeding 200k after absorbing Derieri's Commandment and completely reversed the fight.

So I think it's safe to say Vessel Ludoshel is stronger than Tarmiel and Sariel's True Forms, giving us another 2x multiplier in the scaling chain.
So 2 times then? Or is AM an unkwokn amp?
Unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back