• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some SMT Early game upgrades

Well, it seems that one of the pages I had in mind before was already deleted, but that still leaves me 4 pages who are Tier 2 despite being featless due to their status: Inti (literally Low 2-C for being a god), Matador (Low 2-C for being a Fiend), White Rider (2-A becuase his status scales him to someone who's featless and thus rated as Unknown) and Red Rider (2-A for scaling to White Rider). Good thing humans aren't being scaled to them or else we would have more work to do.
2-A Riders is dumb I agree.

Again, the issue isn't when they are fought, the issue is that using boss order for scaling is something we advocate against. And the fact you pointed out that there ARE weak Fiends only worsens things on that angle.
We advocate against it because it can contradict lore, but none is contradicted here, and it wouldn't make much sense for Lucifer to send someone drastically weaker than a guy Demi-Fiend is fully capable of fighting only a little bit later to test if he can conquer death.

Back