• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some questions for a Duffy Duck page.

Dark649

VS Battles
Retired
I'm currently planning to create a profile for him (Bugs and Sam are here), i'm asking if he showed similar feats to Bugs (Since he always tried to fight Bugs), also for his Duck Dogers form i might scale that form to Marvi (Towards the end of his series he fought with the Martian Empire, which included aliens comparable to Marvin).

It is probably better to move this thread to the content revision board.

Back