• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bugs Bunny additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
New abilities

Resistances

Craploads of supporting feats for his abilities

Cool this all seems fine with me though I think there were some moments where he couldn't shrug off things, overall okay I guess... I still have one thing to take care of myself...

Also about Angst we might need to convince Ant somehow about Super Bugs being much higher then he looks as well otherwise what would the point be of having a Super Bugs key (Other then a slight amp in abilities.) When clearly there are comics illustrating Super Bugs power to be absolutely higher with the characters he faces anyways? There are things I don't all the way agree with him.

Anomalous N I W D E said:
Also shouldn't Bugs and those who scale to Yosemite Sam and Matvin the Martian should be much faster then FTL? Sam lassoed the Sun and Marvin a Black Hole.
his lifting strength could also scale to them

his lifting strength could also scale to them

Which should be similar to Mario's, what I mean is for Bugs he will have this:

Lifting Strength: Varies at least class M (Effortlessly threw a Car, Two Whales and then a Battleship at Yosemite Sam.) To Stellar/Pre Stellar (Should be comparable to Yosemite Sam and Marvin. [Link of feat])

To be honest I think it could be a tad higher then Class M seeing all the crap Sam had to lift most of which look slightly higher then Class M don't know about you, Also I remember looking at the comic that had the feat in particular and maybe it could be a higher being Large Star+ or possibly Solar System Level due to creating a constellation?

And for Speed my guesses for swinging the sun and grabbing a black hole like that would actually range a high rank of FTL+ or possibly Massively FTL (+)?

GoCommitDi said:
DANG that's something alright... And the best part was Bugs reflecting said laser in an incredibly nonchalantly level headed way, As for piloting MFTL+ Spaceships, pulling a MFTL+ rocket that got swallowed by a black hole and surprisingly connected scaling to Sam and Marvin also having dodging said weapons reaching MFTL+ all of the sudden actually makes this consistent, Massive kudos for the finds man awesome job. :)

This is most likely fine, but I do not remotely have the time to verify all of the scans. Are any other experienced members willing to do so?

I will handle it. Tell me here when you are done.

No problem. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back