• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bugs Bunny, Hell, and Death Manipulation

So I'm going to watch some Looney Tunes to verify some of Bugs Bunny's abilities. One thing I noticed is that Death Manipulation is not something Bugs did. In Devil's Feud Cake, Sam's going to Hell has nothing to do with Bugs Bunny (except the fact he never brought the rabbit to Satan). From the episode, Yosemite Sam falls into Hell twice and gets shot by a cannon into Hell. Unless Bugs Bunny snapped his fingers once and killed someone, or something similar, he has not been shown to send anyone to Hell or even just a grave via anything resembling Death Manipulation.

Here's the episode in question.

You should ask ZacharyGrossman273, HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Tonygameman, and GojiBoyForever to comment here.

Anyway, I think that this seems to make sense, and that the ability should be removed.

Iirc that last CRT Bugs had (the one where he got that power) was very suspicious. Someone should take a look at it to see if the powers accepted there are actually correct.

I checked all the accepted abilities and resistances that were on the thread, and they all looked fine and reasonable with the feats in the scans.

Except His Regenerationn, which the scan itself shows Low-High Regenerationn instead of Mid-High. But I heard from GoCommitdi that he had a scan of Mid High itself, so I will ask him

• The regen is also a problem as we also don't know how much time it took him to come back, it would have been what needs to be assumed to be days or more.
    • It should also be listed after Toon Force due to being a extension of it.
  • "Casually moved the Sun out of his way" has no evidence, scaling his LS from other characters needs evidence too, especially for a composite character.
  • The first example in Time Stop is not that power at all, it could just be TK.
  • In the second he just talks to the audience, nothing more.
Anddd I'm already tired to evaluate the rest. But I would recommend not to take my suspicion lightly, can a staff later check out the stuff added in that thread?

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3510701

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Bugs_Bunny_(Composite)?diff=5299904&oldid=5298668

I do not have the time. My apologies. You can ask some other staff members to help out via their message walls though.

In any case, should I unlock the page, so you can fix the errors that you discovered?

No staff seems to support the verse. But I can remove those things if you unlock me the page, yes.

You can ask other staff members that you think are reliable for this sort of issue though.

1. The heck is that not time stop??? What he did was that he completely stopped the whole frame in it's place. Even after he stopped moving his hand, the whole area was still frozen in place.

2. The justification for Stellar is on Yosemite Sam's page (Don't get why you said it is unjustified). Even if we remove it and only scale it to yosemite sam, the same thread even gave a good justification for Class M as he could lift a Battleship and even throw it

3. Actually, in Baseball Bugs, a batter died mysteriously without any reason, and Bugs didn't physically kill him. This may warrant a Possibly Death Manipulation

1. We don't even see the other guy stopped and "the whole frame" is exaggerated when the only thing he stopped were bullets. The bullets were even tired after that, why would that be the case should they have been stopped in time and not by something else, like getting stopped due to other powers? The latter makes the tiredness fit as it happens due to them floating in the air for a while. What's more, we don't just assume time stop like that, Status Effect Inducement does the same without claiming the concept of tme being affected, we go for that even if many people at once were to just stop in place.

2. "Scaling his LS from other characters needs evidence too, especially for a composite character"; What I mean is that Bugs needs evidence to have his LF scalng to him in the same version who did the feat. But looking it better it should be downgraded as those where a small sun & comet, and a fake black hole (See here: Black Hole Feats in Fictio). This would downgrade the High 4-C feat too.

3. It would need evidence.

1. How would High 4-C be downgraded???? The feat of creating a constellation would still be the same no matter if it is a smaller star that was lifted in the scan or if it was larger.

2. That still ignored the Class M LS feat Bugs did, which is a step up from Unknown

3. You mean a Scan??? I can give you the scan.

4. What do you propose the feat of him stopping the bullets be???

5. About Regenerationn, in the Old Hare episode, he had a decent Regenerationn feat which could give him Low-High if the other feat is Invalid, I'll go find the scan

That's just bias, those being fake stars does make the feat not High 4-C. If it needs to be said, which it isn't, the distance between those stars would also get recontextualized.

On second thought, I suppose that the lifting strength scaling seems valid. All of the regular Looney Tunes characters should be comparable to each other. As such, I changed it back.

Eficiente said:
That's just bias, those being fake stars does make the feat not High 4-C. If it needs to be said, which it isn't, the distance between those stars would also get recontextualized.
I digress heavily, Though yeah some things should be revised.

You were not paying attention, Ant. Here re all the reasons as to why that's wrong

• The feats for Marvin and Yosemite Sam are wrong, they moved a small sun, black hole and comet respectively, the black hole being clearly fake.
  • There is no evidence for the feat Bugs had that you readded, you can't just add things like that.
  • Let's say the other feats were legit; Some versions of the Looney Tunes may be comparable to each other, but is the version Bugs had in that comic comparable in LS to those characters? This needs evidence.

Also.

The stars in the constellation were new created stars, Not the one we saw in the previous shot. You can't assume all the stars were around the size of the previous one when they were fully new ones, not related to the smaller star.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Also.
The stars in the constellation were new created stars, Not the one we saw in the previous shot. You can't assume all the stars were around the size of the previous one when they were fully new ones.
Yee.

I guess the kudos aren't enough to communicate agreement now, the standards here are as low as the logic used. The eloquence in that last point was pretty high tho.

I don't agree with the logic of the stars being like real ones just because they're new. One thing doesn't bring the other, in that comic they were showing a mini sun, a mini comet and a mini fake black hole, the implication of anything new coming is for it to be comparably unrealistic too. We can't just claim celestial bodies to be like in real life in a place where both mini versions of them exist and those were just dealt with before said celestial bodies showed up.

I don't just believe this, I also take it as incredibly obvious, as I see it.

Back