• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some powers to be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a deep research for some Godzilla powers, I have found some that must be added to the Composite Profile:

1. Godzilla can temporarily be Invincible in Godzilla: Unleashed Super Smash2:

Godzilla adquires the power after absorb a crystal surge chain and can be invinsible during 25 seconds .

2. From Hanna-Barbera, Godzilla showed resistance against Petrification .

Sirens were capable to turn people and kaiju into rocks at will

Godzilla resisted the attack .

3. New Godzilla's Duplication abilities to produce:

- 1 Godzilla Filius (Have to wait to comfirm even more)

- 11 Godzilla 5th form

-Hundreds to Thousands Sevrums .

4. Plant Manipulation used by Godzilla in order to terraformate: (However is unkonw the time frame for this point)

-Plant Growth . Yes, all those plants were confirmed created by G. -The more plants around Godzilla the stronger he is acording to the human characters, in order to amplificate the force of his own Shield.

- Plants are able to produce a EMP.

5. Temporarily Speed-Boost with a power surge from Godzilla:Unleashed.

1. Speed Surge: A circular line appears, and pulsates, around the Godzilla, allowing him to move and attack faster. While under the influence of this surge, the monster's ability to jump is also increased.
6. Also I found acording THIS MANGA , Godzilla is able to regenerate himself from his metal liquid body. Unfortunately (for you :v) the manga is in Japanese.

But I know japanese. <3

The scientist in the corner, He says, "excuse me, I am a scientist with no name, but I created Godzilla T-1000 out of liquid metal "

This means Godzilla regen should be (Low-High)

I'd rather if someone who is invested in Godzilla evaluated these.

I can't determine if these scans are out of context or not.

Reppuzan said:
I'd rather if someone who is invested in Godzilla evaluated these.
I can't determine if these scans are out of context or not.
Ok, thank you anyway.

Okay, lets go through these one by one.

1. Invulnerability after a 16 hit combo seems...odd. Do you have a clip of this happening instead of just still shots?

2. This...actually should be okay.

3 and 4. Currently watching the new Godzilla movie so i'll get back to you on these.

5. Seems rather straightforward but i'd like to see a scan from the game or manual.

6. What manga is this? While the translation is correct, the scan alone is still completely out of context, and it does not imply Regenerationn.

First thank you to participate here.

1. Yeah I thought the same, I was looking but any gameplay has completed the 16 combo chain as I did. But is quite like this.

2. okay.

3. One part of three is from Shin Godzilla.

4. okay. The planet was terraformed by Godzilla.

5. Okay, it also talks about darkness ability.

6. Is called a Comic Godzilla, the context is how some Godzilla cells became creatures in their own. The scientist explained how he made a Godzilla made of liquid metal.

3. In that case no, we never see Shin Godzilla's capabilites after he was petrified

4. Form what has been dicussed it seems to have been done over the course of several months

5. Thats not a scan, thats just a picture of the Toho Kingdom logo

6. That still doesnt imply Regenerationn

3. Duplication means a character turns himself into more of him.

4. So acording you this power must be not added?.

5. done

6. Still need be added Godzilla can survive as metal liquid to the profile.

3. Yes but in Shin Godzilla's case we never actually SEE him use duplication, he only tries to but is unusuccessful. In the case of Godzilla Filus its not realy duplication as it is asexual reproduction.

4. Oh no its definitely plant manipulation, its just that its not an AP feat

5. Oh that? I agreed that we could add those months ago, they were never added?

6. Do you have a scan of Godzilla actually displaying properites of liquid metal?

Showing a scan of his head getting blown off is not enough proof, there has to be proof that he regenerated his head as well

3. In the case of Godzilla Filiuse and Sevru it Could be added as asexual reproduction to the profile.In the other case he tried but humans sttoped the event, however we have to think it was just he was frozen before but he still can do it.

4. I see it can be added as plant manipulation

5. They must be added,hope you can do it.

6. Unfortunately no, the scientist only mentions Godzilla is made of metal líquid.

Hope you can decide the better cos I can't continue debating forma the moment . :/

Point 3, Asexual Reproduction instead of Duplication. In both movies was explained in that way.

1 Godzilla Filius

11 Godzilla's 5th Form

Thousands Sevrums

Agree, these points need to be added with a proper explanation.

@Eva

3. I mean not really, nothing implies he can create them in any manner that would be combat applicable, at best they could just have their own profile but theyre not something he creates at will. And no, we dont see him using it so we cant just give him the power. All we see is a failed attempt

4. Yes

5. Yes

6. Then unfortunately we really cant use it as a feat of Regenerationn

Actually Godzilla evolved into the 5th Form in order to fight human forces.

Servums (latín Name which means servant) And Filius were made by Godzilla In order to terraformate the planet.

It was, Godzilla as a plant with mind can divide himself at will and create any number of Filius and Servums. IIRC the attempt of Godzilla from create clones of himself was succesful, they were only on a fronzen state.

@Weekly

3.I agree with Kiryu and Apex. 5th form is NOT a failed attemp, same for Filius,Sevrums, all they came from G's asexual reproduction at will.

1.Also for the video game Godzilla adquires the power surge after break a crystal with his combos.

6. Maybe is not regen BUT still need to be adeed Godzilla's body is made out of metal liquid. Is necesary people to know that.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
Actually Godzilla evolved into the 5th Form in order to fight human forces.
Servums (latín Name which means servant) And Filius were made by Godzilla In order to terraformate the planet.
No, it TRIED to, but it was stopped before it was able to

Yes, it did, but nothing implies that it would be able to do this in combat, or even in a short period of time, considering this took place over the course of over 20000 years

Non-Combat applicable Asexual Reproduction and Limited Biological Manipulation are probably the best its gonna get here, hasnt displayed actual duplication, only a failed attempt at it.

Apex PredatorX said:
It was, Godzilla as a plant with mind can divide himself at will and create any number of Filius and Servums. IIRC the attempt of Godzilla from create clones of himself was succesful, they were only on a fronzen state.
Not it a combat applicable period of time

Eva132 said:
@Weekly
3.I agree with Kiryu and Apex. 5th form is NOT a failed attemp, same for Filius,Sevrums, all they came from G's asexual reproduction at will.

1.Also for the video game Godzilla adquires the power surge after break a crystal with his combos.

6. Maybe is not regen BUT still need to be adeed Godzilla's body is made out of metal liquid. Is necesary people to know that.
We dont see the duplicates in action, so yes, it IS a failed atempt. Filius and Sevrums took YEARS to create through asexual reproduction and evolution in order to reach the point they are at now.

6. I mean Godzilla Earth is a plant/metal hybrid as well so yeah, it is already made of metal, but unless it displays properties of liquid metal, its not getting things like regen or liquid properties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back