• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Naruto minor CRT - ESP and Genius Intelligence for Hinata

Tdjwo

He/Him
The first content revision for Hinata is the approval of Extrasensory Perception for her. I made a short crt about this for her about a month ago and UchihaSlayer96 already agreed to it but forgot to add it to her profile. Anyways, I'm still going to show the reasons why she should have this added to her profile so that I wouldnt cause any confussion.
Her profile only gives her "enhanced senses" via byakugan but she should also have "Extrasensory Perception" as it was stated in the Sasuke shinden novel that she could detect the "slightest hint of chakra without using her byakugan which means she's a sensory-type.

2c092672ca4730cc739f6c05a81b38a65cc41d25968a510ca4ad26ceb3560fe5_1.webp

She could also sense her husband's chakra without using her Byakugan.

main-qimg-bb0a9ec45cdc11c390e6277c9c260371

For the second content revision, Hinata should be given "Genius Intelligence" in her profile. Hinata and Sakura were the only students who didn't need to cheat in the chunin exams. Even Neji who is given the "Genius Intelligence" ability was still shown cheating in the exam. Also, Hinata's intelligence is ranked higher than Neji in the databook. We know Hinata has never been a slouch in terms of being sensible and intelligent in different cases. She was also able to master one of the most difficult techniques of her clan "Twin Lion fist" while Neji the "genius" couldnt. These are the reasons why I think Hinata should be given that ability as well.
And we all know for sure that Boruto got his genius intelligence and booksmarts from Hinata since Naruto is a dork(This is satire hehehe)

Lastly, Is there also any reason why Neji hyuga has X-ray Vision added to his profile while Hinata and Hanabi don't?

So in conclusion, Hinata's profile should be updated with Extrasensory Perception, Genius Intelligence, and X-ray Vision

Last edited:
The first content revision for Hinata is the approval of Extrasensory Perception for her. I made a short crt about this for her about a month ago and UchihaSlayer96 already agreed to it but forgot to add it to her profile.
Technically you're the one who's supposed to apply your own crts. Also I was never really asked to add it iirc.
Anyways, I'm still going to show the reasons why she should have this added to her profile so that I wouldnt cause any confussion.
Her profile only gives her "enhanced senses" via byakugan but she should also have "Extrasensory Perception" as it was stated in the Sasuke shinden novel that she could detect the "slightest hint of chakra without using her byakugan which means she's a sensory-type.

2c092672ca4730cc739f6c05a81b38a65cc41d25968a510ca4ad26ceb3560fe5_1.webp

She could also sense her husband's chakra without using her Byakugan.

main-qimg-bb0a9ec45cdc11c390e6277c9c260371
ESP is fine.
For the second content revision, Hinata should be given "Genius Intelligence" in her profile. Hinata and Sakura were the only students who didn't need to cheat in the chunin exams. Even Neji who is given the "Genius Intelligence" ability was still shown cheating in the exam. Also, Hinata's intelligence is ranked higher than Neji in the databook. We know Hinata has never been a slouch in terms of being sensible and intelligent in different cases. She was also able to master one of the most difficult techniques of her clan "Twin Lion fist" while Neji the "genius" couldnt. These are the reasons why I think Hinata should be given that ability as well.
Yeah, no. Neji is a combat genius, not an academic genius. So her having better booksmarts than him doesn't mean much.
Also the Sakura comparison is bad because Sakura actually studies a lot, that's the reason she didn't need to cheat. She studies pretty hard, which means she doesn't actually need to be a genius to pass the exam given that she studied for it.
Lastly, Is there also any reason why Neji hyuga has X-ray Vision added to his profile while Hinata and Hanabi don't?

So in conclusion, Hinata's profile should be updated with Extrasensory Perception, Genius Intelligence, and X-ray Vision
Yeah, they should have X-ray Vision.

Technically you're the one who's supposed to apply your own crts. Also I was never really asked to add it iirc.
Wow. I didnt know that.
ESP is fine.
Ok
Yeah, no. Neji is a combat genius, not an academic genius. So her having better booksmarts than him doesn't mean much.
Also the Sakura comparison is bad because Sakura actually studies a lot, that's the reason she didn't need to cheat. She studies pretty hard, which means she doesn't actually need to be a genius to pass the exam given that she studied for it.
I mean, Sasuke and Ino who were noted to be extremely smart and geniuses in their academics still cheated in the exam.
Yeah, they should have X-ray Vision.
Ok.

I'm not entirely certain about Genius, but i think a case can be made for Hinata to be upgraded to Gifted because of noteworthy booksmarts.
If Sakura can set as Gifted for academic prowess then i don't see a problem with Hinata getting the same.

Back