• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tdjwo

He/Him
Is there any reason why Hinata Hyuga doesnt have Power Bestowal via Hamura's chakra added to her profile? She refilled KCM 2+SM Naruto's chakra without any difficulty in "The Last".

E9Wab1XXMAA85HQ.jpg

ad8531d39334adfd5a6c22f63f938605.gif

twqan6214mv41.jpg

Also, why doesnt she have Extrasensory Perception? I'm aware she has "enhanced senses" via byakugan but she should also have "Extrasensory Perception" as it was stated in the novel that she could detect the "slightest hint of chakra without using her byakugan which means she's a sensory-type.
2c092672ca4730cc739f6c05a81b38a65cc41d25968a510ca4ad26ceb3560fe5_1.webp

What Hinata did doesn't qualify for Power Bestowal. She didn't actually refill Naruto's chakra reserves, she just prevented his chakra from being absorbed. That's the same thing she helped him do when they destroyed the Tenseigan Cluster earlier in the movie.
So Hinata should just receive Resistance to Absorption.

And for the record, I believe Naruto has Power Bestowal because he gave the Alliance members Kyuubi Cloaks, which is a new power that comes with its own set of abilities, not just chakra. So it qualifies.

ESP for Hinata is fine, btw.

What Hinata did doesn't qualify for Power Bestowal. She didn't actually refill Naruto's chakra reserves, she just prevented his chakra from being absorbed. That's the same thing she helped him do when they destroyed the Tenseigan Cluster earlier in the movie.
So Hinata should just receive Resistance to Absorption.
She did refill his chakra. Toneri absorbed Naruto's chakra and with the chakra she received from Hamura, she refilled his chakra reserves. Hamura's chakra was an amp for her. Even the orb affected Hinata when Toneri used it on her.
And for the record, I believe Naruto has Power Bestowal because he gave the Alliance members Kyuubi Cloaks, which is a new power that comes with its own set of abilities, not just chakra. So it qualifies.
Fair enough.
W

She did refill his chakra. Toneri absorbed Naruto's chakra and with the chakra she received from Hamura, she refilled his chakra reserves.
Do you have a quote from the novel suggesting that she refilled it? Because what we see in the movie doesn't prove that at all. And I'm not being condescending, I'm genuinely asking because I haven't actually read the novel.
Hamura's chakra was an amp for her. Even the orb affected Hinata when Toneri used it on her.
The orb he used on her was to mind control her, Toneri never tried to absorb her chakra as far as I know.

Do you have a quote from the novel suggesting that she refilled it? Because what we see in the movie doesn't prove that at all. And I'm not being condescending, I'm genuinely asking because I haven't actually read the novel.
The movie shows she refilled it. She literally said she has Hamura's chakra flowing within her after Toneri asked her how she was able to replenish him.
twqan6214mv41.jpg

The novel never mentioned her getting Hamura's chakra but she indeed met Hamura and talked to him about the Tenseigan. The movie is more canon than the novel since Kishimoto made a lot of edits and supervisions for the movie but had no involvement in the Novelization.
The orb he used on her was to mind control her, Toneri never tried to absorb her chakra as far as I know.
He did absorb her chakra
Eeu1UWrWsAEdKs2

That was the reason her body went numb as well

EeufUapX0AAUdUL

The movie shows she refilled it. She literally said she has Hamura's chakra flowing within her after Toneri asked her how she was able to replenish him.
twqan6214mv41.jpg

The novel never mentioned her getting Hamura's chakra but she indeed met Hamura and talked to him about the Tenseigan. The movie is more canon than the novel since Kishimoto made a lot of edits and supervisions for the movie but had no involvement in the Novelization.
This doesn't prove that she replenished his reserves, it proves that she has Hamura's chakra flowing through her veigns, which I never denied. I said that her having Hamura's chakra prevents the absorption effects.
He did absorb her chakra
Eeu1UWrWsAEdKs2

That was the reason her body went numb as well

EeufUapX0AAUdUL
She didn't always have Hamura's chakra, did she?

This doesn't prove that she replenished his reserves, it proves that she has Hamura's chakra flowing through her veigns, which I never denied. I said that her having Hamura's chakra prevents the absorption effects.
Naruto was already chakra drained from the effects of the orb and he had to convert to a weakened base form. Hinata came and touched him hereby transferring some chakra to him which made him re-enter Bijju sage mode. It was shown. If Hinata only prevented Toneri from absorbing his chakra which was already drained, how did Naruto re-enter KCM immediately again? Wasnt he chakra-drained already?
She didn't always have Hamura's chakra, did she?
Of course she didnt always have it. I'm just telling you tha she got affected by the orb as well.
This argument isnt really necessary anymore since you already proved how Hinata and Kurama's chakra transference to the alliance were different. But the ESP still counts right?

Naruto was already chakra drained from the effects of the orb and he had to convert to a weakened base form. Hinata came and touched him hereby transferring some chakra to him which made him re-enter Bijju sage mode.
This doesn’t seem like Power Bestowal to me tbh. The definition of Power Bestowal is
Power Bestowal (not to be confused with Statistics Amplification) is the ability to grant other beings or objects new abilities or even new forms, although generally not superior to that of the granter's.
Transferring chakra to someone that was otherwise drained of their chakra doesn’t seem like the same thing, at least imo.

Extrasensory Perception is fine though.

Three people already agree with the ESP and it seems no one else is going to come here. Can you add it now and you are free to close down the thread after that. Idc about the power bestowal anymore.

Naruto was already chakra drained from the effects of the orb and he had to convert to a weakened base form. Hinata came and touched him hereby transferring some chakra to him which made him re-enter Bijju sage mode. It was shown. If Hinata only prevented Toneri from absorbing his chakra which was already drained, how did Naruto re-enter KCM immediately again? Wasnt he chakra-drained already?
His KCM was drained, yes, but that doesn't mean he ran out of chakra. He could just borrow more chakra from Kurama and re-enter the form again.
This is different from when he was actually completely drained of chakra by Toneri's green orb, which resulted in him passing out and nearly dying.
Of course she didnt always have it. I'm just telling you tha she got affected by the orb as well.
This argument isnt really necessary anymore since you already proved how Hinata and Kurama's chakra transference to the alliance were different. But the ESP still counts right?
Yes, ESP is fine.

Three people already agree with the ESP and it seems no one else is going to come here. Can you add it now and you are free to close down the thread after that. Idc about the power bestowal anymore.
ESP is good to go, but unfortunately I still don't have access to my PC, so I can't make the edits yet.

Back