• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Mortal Kombat Changes

First i will go over abilities that should be added to certain characters

First off Dvorah has Regenerationn as she regenerated from being split in half

Dvorah

Dvorah2
Dvorah3
She also has toxic blood and

body control as she can create spikes on

her back and flight as she has insect like wings seen in the game

Next up Jade should have Energy Manipulation as she regularly empowers herself with some type of energy seen in mk9

And lastly Kano should have mid-low regen as kotal khan pierced his eye (real one) yet he has it later on in the fight. That makes me think even in cinematics and x-rays characters break bones yet they are fine a bit later on so should everyone have some sort of regen?(this is just a proposal)

Well thats it as far as abilites go now im gonna go over some speed feats

Mk Speed

Shouldnt all mortal kombat characters or atleast most be sonic or higher considering a fodder level like jarek can dodge bullets

There Is also a feat of kotal khan reacting to kanos eye laser but meh who cares it aint actual light i think and would be an outlier if it was

Next up some feats

Sub zero1
Sub zero uses his ice powers and later on scorpion comments as how he froze the whole city(probably nothing but putting it out here)

Sub zero2

Fujin
Fujin after being revived in the jinsei chamber

claims he could destroy a mountain(Another possible one but probably nothing)

Izrezak

Mileena shatters reikos head

and later on proceeds to fight him with Kotal Kahn and Ermac
Mileena4
she also fights Kotal Kahn once in the game but she loses
I suggest with this one makes Ermac with TK

and Mileena get upgraded to Multi city block+(Only ones that would scale are Jade,Kitana and Dvorah)

Making this more belivable is that reiko comments he relies

on Mileena and how easily Ermac ripped of Jax's arms in Mk9
Mileena1

Thats it i guess

- D.vorah abilities are fine.

- Jade is ok.

- That could be an inconsistence in general as in MKX Kotal presses Kano's eyes, which are fine one moment later. The X-Rays that breaks bones are game mechanic so they should not be used.

- Jarek never reacted to bullets, we see Mavado reacting to them and having supersonic reactions is fine for that.

- We don't know how much time he would have needed to do that, but as 7-C it would not took that long.

- Fujin felt confident since he thought the Jinsei made him stronger which did not happened, also is it possible to ruin a mountain despite being 7-C.

- Reiko was thrown in a pinch and Kotal, Ermac and Millena needed to combine their strength to damage Raiko as it was possible for the combined attack of the two at least 8-A to harm a 8-A+, lastly MK9 and MKX terrible scaling of the characters of the new timeline makes impossible for us to change as it would lead to many inconsistencies.

Fair enough MK 9 and X scaling is indeed terrible

So we gonna add the accepted changes or we wait for more opinions?

One more thinh this calc is kinda inaccurate as they are using average male human height to measure size of explosion yet those hit by this explosion are shokan who are quite bigger and taller than normal men
The Shokan
example:

Well Kintaro is indeed bigger than normal humans, you can ask for a recalc here if you know his size in the MKX comic.

For Milleena is strange she sucks the opponent and vomits some of his remains.

Sorry if this counts as necro-ing a thread, but it seems pertinent here-

My old calc's math was awful... I think I used the diameter when calculating the ellipsoid's radius, instead of the actual radius, haha.

Currently, its sitting at 87.43 Tons of TNT. But... the majority of the people in the picture were taller than average humans, you say? How much so?

I will wait for the best calc based on the size of those affected, but revising all the profiles again might be bothersome for me alone.

For example Goro is 8 foot 2 and kintaro is 8 foot 5 Other shokan werent much smaller than them and there were even ones that were bigger

@Dark

I will apply the changes if im allowed to

Apologies for taking so long, but here. Found something to work with.

2.57 meters, it is! Gimme just a bit to run the math again...

Edit: 267.59 Tons of TNT... looks like the MK cast keep their Multi-City Block ratings fairly comfortably.

Back