• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some more Naraku additions - Resistance to TimeStop, Mid-Godly Regenerationn, Immortality type 9

RavenSupreme

VS Battles
Retired
Continuing from this thread:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2184684

Basic explanation:

-

The Shikon Jewel is a space and timeless void

where the good and evil will

are fighting for all eternity

which is the fate of the Jewel

Even when the Jewel is shattered and its fragments send across space and time

The void remains intact and

the battle continues

-

The "will" of the Jewel can affect

the outside world

from within its void

A place "not from this world"

-

The "will" can even

leave the Shikon Jewels void

at will

and enter the

outside world

-:

Naraku became the new evil will of the Shikon Jewel

and will re-awaken inside the Jewel, even after his body, mind and soul have been destroyed

-

Being able to freely move and battle for eternity inside a void which remains intact when physicalla destroyed and lacks the concepts of space and time -> Resistance to time Stop

Reawakening inside said void if the physical manifestation is destroyed in the outside world, with the void still being intact even if the device which acts as the bridge between void and outside world is destroyed and its fragments spread through space and time - Immortality 9 and Mid Godly

-

Are these additions fine to you guys?

They all seem legit, but there's an obvious weakness to the Mid-Godly Regenerationn where the jewel being purified and nullify that. Also surprised he doesn't have type 5 Immortality given that Existence Erasure is the only way to get rid of him, and even that's something he can regenerate from normally.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
They all seem legit, but there's an obvious weakness to the Mid-Godly Regenerationn where the jewel being purified and nullify that. Also surprised he doesn't have type 5 Immortality given that Existence Erasure is the only way to get rid of him, and even that's something he can regenerate from normally.
The ressurection of that comes after the purification! Only when the Jewel as a whole is erased from all spheres of existance (e.g. via Kagome wishing it) is the re-awakening halted!

The holy/purification is a weakness to his physical body in the real world tho yes.

I did not knew that needing existance erasure on the Jewel also gives on type 5 Immortality? The only way for him to have been completely defeated was due to an EOS existance erasure of the entire jewel on all sphere. So would that qualify for type 5 too?

Basically: Erase his body mind and soul -> He regens still simply due to the Jewel. But erase the Jewel out of all space/time as a whole then he is down for the count as well.

Ah I see, and yeah. If EE is pretty much the only way to kill someone, than that could qualify for Type 5.

Wow didnt knew that. I would have added it in the OP otherwise.

But yeha, so that would mean Narakus immortality would be 1 for just being able to live long, 3 for being able to regenerate 4 via him being resurrected by the jewel after death, 5 for requiring high level existance erasure to prevent him from being resurrected in the first place - like it happened in canon - and 9 because his will, where he is going to resurrect from is inside the jewels timeless void regardless of death or alive

Have I got that right then?

I dont see how one could refute this, you gave a scan for each line and claim and it seems undeniable. Albeit, I'm not the most knowledgeable on InuYasha, but unless there is some secret scan that disproves it all, I heavily agree.

Thanks for the input everyone. Im gonna make the adjustments on the profiles then. If there are other people still wanting to give their input you can do so freely.

Back