• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Missing stuff from Magi Part 2 Magi/David/Solomon and Kouen Ren and Sinbad

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Monarch Laciel and -BANLK-

can you two just calm down we can create a other thread for that topic ok. If we can focus on the uncertain stuff then we can move on.

So, my take on (Uncertain):

• Void Resistance: Do magi and magicians resist all the angel abilities? Are angels just fodder or something?
  • Absorbtion: Magic absorbtion seems fine, assuming Aladdin is a Magi.
  • Wisdom of Solomon: Precog/Cosmic Awareness through this seems fine
  • Life Absorbtion: Why would this apply to Kouken Ren? The scans just talk about some Hakuryuu dude.
  • Existence Erasure: I'm not seeing it from those scans.
  • EE to Void: The two are basically interchangeable. Do what you want here. I think generally though, void manip is more referring to people who can manipulate the nothingness itself, like say Saint-14, and you can use that control to erase existence. If that's the case, go for it.

Wokistan mostly seems to make sense to me, although I think that the Wisdom of Solomon was cosmic awareness, not precognition.

Wokistan said:
So, my take on (Uncertain):
  • Void Resistance: Do magi and magicians resist all the angel abilities? Are angels just fodder or something?
  • Absorbtion: Magic absorbtion seems fine, assuming Aladdin is a Magi.
  • Wisdom of Solomon: Precog/Cosmic Awareness through this seems fine
  • Life Absorbtion: Why would this apply to Kouken Ren? The scans just talk about some Hakuryuu dude.
  • Existence Erasure: I'm not seeing it from those scans.
  • EE to Void: The two are basically interchangeable. Do what you want here. I think generally though, void manip is more referring to people who can manipulate the nothingness itself, like say Saint-14, and you can use that control to erase existence. If that's the case, go for it.

• Just fodder. What they touch with their sword, comes back to the Rukh.
  • Yes, he is a Magi. It is like Naruto being a Ninja or Seiya an Saint.
  • Wisdom of Solomon can do a lot of things, I can list the feats later.
Thats what I want to point.

To sum up Wisdom of Solomon:

- Wisdom of Solomon, is the power of 'Omniscience'

- Grants Aladdin the power to communicate directly with the Rukh.

- This has allowed him to learn everything about a person and directly communicate with their Rukh.

- as well enter a person's Rukh to eliminate a curse.

- Aladdin is also capable of taking someone else with him when he goes into the Rukh. Another property of the

- Wisdom of Solomon lets Aladdin temporarily summon the dead for a short time, which occured throughout an entire city. Later Aladdin state he can summomon the dead from any time or place

The final benefit of the Wisdom of Solomon is 'Omniscience.' He can commune with the Ruth to learn anything, including any form of magic such as Gravity Magic. Unfortunately using Wisdom of Solomon in this manner is dangerous, as the information can overwhelm him and is exhausting. Do note this is Pre-Time skip Aladdin cant say the same for Post-Time skip Aladdin.

Post-Time Aladdin has also this feat: he was able do hold David back for a few seconds.

Things that are lfeft:

(Uncertai) Magi and Magicans in general have resitance to Void Manipulation because of this stuff those Angels with one attack can return everything to the ruhk. Arba state this about that returning the ruhk means reduceerd to nothingness

(Uncertai) If Aladdin gets Law Manipulation then David and Solomo pre God mode might also have it to.

(Uncertai) Aladdin might have Fate Manipulation because of this statement of the official scan: https://imgur.com/mhpOXRV

(Uncertai) Aladdi Solomon Wisdom should be add to his Notable Attacks/Techniques.

(Uncertai) Kouen Re also has Life Manipulation and Life Absorption because of Phenex

(Uncertai) Shouldt Magi character have Non-Physical_Interaction because of this these scans: https://www.***********.net/magi/321/2 https://www.***********.net/magi/322/3

(Uncertai) David and Sinbad Existence Erasure should be changed to Void Manipulation because of Arba Statement: Arba state this returning the ruhk means reduceerd to nothingness. This also means Ill Ilah has Void Manipulation and the other Gods EE should be changed to Void Manipulation because it's more appropriate.

Well Rukh are conisered as energy for Magi's and they are people's soul

For me I think Returning the ruhk means reduced to nothingness sounds like if you return the rukhs back to where they came from, Means that you will get erase out of nothingness.

I don't know. If not, somebody experienced can do so.

I am bumping this before it becomes a necro.

So I might come back to this, but minus Arba regen, EE and High 2-A aladdin, I think this is fine.

IIRC wasnt it stated Solomon could destroy/create universes? I am fine with scaling that to Aladdin as a 'possibly' end. It was likely they were refering to Aladdin being stronger then post ascension Solomon. Who did that.

I dont remember but yeah, the rest of it is fine.

Aladdin has feats and statements for a High 2-A Tier. Also, was this stuff applied or what?

M3X said:
Aladdin has feats and statements for a High 2-A Tier. Also, was this stuff applied or what?
No, not really.

I dont think it was applied; but only bumping this cuz of aladdin being ranked where he is.

I am unsure if we accept High 2-A Aladdin since only one or two people accept it. I agree with Ant, but I also think scaling Aladdin to a possible Low 2-C/3-A Solomon is fine.

IDK tho, since I dont remember the context of why he was considered comparable to Solomon to begin with.

Is somebody experienced willing to apply the accepted changes?

Also, Aladdin was boosted by his parents if I remember correctly.

Antvasima said:
Is somebody experienced willing to apply the accepted changes?
I would not mind but let me bump the OP on his wall so I can get a clearer picture on what was accepted + what might need to be discussed further.

I think you can unfollow, it mostly seems done and I can handle this before break.

Well, I think that I can keep being subscribed to this thread. It does not seem very active.

Isn't Aladdin matching David a massive outlier though?

Well sorry for the late response guys (personal stuff).

I was fine with what was accepted above.

I am fine with David + Sinbad having Void Manipulation as well as having basically all of the gods have this ability.

Fine with Magi having resistant to this Void Manipulation

Fine with Non-Physical interaction; we need to specify however it likely only works for souls. Otherwise fine.

Unsure about Fate Manipulation since Aladdin never actually did the rukh; although it was stated he could. Neutral I guess.

Neutral on Life Manipulation for Kouen Ren.

M3X said:
Me too as well. Add a possibly Fate Manip. for Aladdin
Possibly Fate Manipulation via Prep seems fines.

Well we have two in favor of Aladdin scaling to David + Solomon.

I am fine with discussing this, but this is a big deal. Should we discuss that in another thread?

Yes no doubt about that. But before that this stufff has to be add and the stuff from part 1. And i am also fine with the possibly Fate manipulation via Prep for Aladdin.

@Antvasima Agree. but it's not far fetch to say that Aladdin for High 2-A because of these lines.

According to Sinbad https://imgur.com/mhpOXRV

As long the Sacred place, someone will Always control the ruhk. But it cant be Sinbad or Me, or King Solomon or even Ugo.

And there is such a thing as a God vessel. They are people who are chosen or favored by the Gods of the Magiverse for example:

Aladdin could wish for anything by using the power of the Scared Place.

Sinbad who was chosen by the Gods to become a God and of course David and probably Solomon and Ugo as well.

I only dont know what to categorize this power for being a God vessel.

Btw this thread is technically done all that has to be done now is to add the accept changes for this part and part 1.

Most stuff now is done all that has to be add now is this:

Accept) Shouldt Magi character have Non-Physical_Interaction

Accept) Magi and Magicans in general have resitance to Void Manipulation

Gods including Solomon EE should be changed to Void Manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back