• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some minor Po upgrades

From the KFP 3 there were some notable abilities that I felt were missing?

Po was able to Amp his stats with the Chi he attained so Statistics Amplification.

He was able to free everyone from being transmuted so I'm wondering that

Also wondering if he has minor transmutation resistance since typically others would be transformed much faster and that it might be connected to his chi?

Not sure if it would count but I think he was also able to heal himself due to the Peach Tree granting him an ability in the series?

And he was also able to absorb and convert a blade into energy for his consumption. I also feel like it's safe to say that Po at that point was able to masterfully control chi or energy so chi projection could be changed to energy and chi manipulation. Not sure if absorption could be classified as turning a sword into energy that was instantly absorbed by him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eEDwxMJkDE Source of many

Back