• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some minor changes about Marvel Godzilla.

About his AP, it is ok but maybe will need this.

Large Planet level (Even while shrunken down to human size, he was still able to damage The Thing and break through one of Invisible Woma's forcefields) | Solar System level (Matched Thor, with Thor comparing his strength to the Midgard Serpent, and Hercules had to put in extreme effort to overpower a simple stomp from him)

PLUS THIS:

Higher with Rage Power (Can enter this state in order to protect his own life, he becomes stronger as long as his rage lasts by draw upon an inner strength, tap hidden resources )

1. Also it needs the addition of Underwater Breathing Type 2

2. Can survive pretty cold temperatures or resistance to Ice Manipulation

3. At rat size, survives the bites of a rat multiple times .That probably warrants resistance to Disease Manipulation (Rats tend to be carriers for many different types of diseases like rat-bite fever )

4. Resistance to Poison Manipulation the Beta-Beast contains venom and he injects a lot in Godzilla,he is fine few seconds later

5. In radiation section we could add Godzilla's radiation can alterate machines , as seen with Mr. Fantastic time machine.

6. Also the Human sized key name would be changed to T-Rex size.

Just in case, you, guys, don't know there is a new rule. This CRT needs at least one of these evaluating staffs approval before the changes can be added.

Editing Rules

• Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in the Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by the Staff and the community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Discussion Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.

I mean i dont think that we can automaticlaly give disease manip resistance just because some rats carry diseases, but other than that everyhting seems okay

WeeklyBattles said:
I mean i dont think that we can automaticlaly give disease manip resistance just because some rats carry diseases, but other than that everyhting seems okay
Nice to see you.

Well there are some diseases that are contagious by the bite of rats.

Rat-Bite Fever

Rodent(s) involved
Rats and possibly mice

Agent
Bacteria

Where the disease occurs
Worldwide; Streptobacillus moniliformis in North America and Europe; Spirillum minue in Asia and Africa

How the disease spreads

• Bite or scratch wound from an rodent, or contact with a rodent
  • Eating or drinking food or water that is contaminated by rat feces.

That was a rat straight from the suers. I doubt it's healthy to get bitten by one of them.

Seems more like Air manip, being able to create a pocket of air around himself to allow him to breathe in space

While I know the average wild rats carried diseases, I think @Weekly made some fair points againsts. I will be neutral regarding the subject.

Not all rats carry diseases, but I seriously doubt Rats straight from the Sewer will ever be sterile enough to not have at least 1 disease. And Godzilla was being bitten many times by different rats which just increases the chances of one having a disease.

This seems fine, except for resistance to disease manipulation.

Species 2512 said:
Wouldn't we need to add the key for Mutation Godzilla?
Also, Godzilla doesn't scale from Thor's speed Massively FTL+?
It was decided not to scale him to Thor because of Marvel speed inconsistencies.

Basically, even if you are 4-B in Marvel, you'd have to have an MFTL+ feat yourself to scale to that.

Pretty much. Marvel is weird in terms of versus matchups.

Can you summarise what we need to evaluate?

Antvasima said:
Can you summarise what we need to evaluate?
Mutation Godzilla is an alternative Godzilla form showed in the comics. Is weaker than normal Godzilla, but still canon to his story.

Large size type 0, enhanced senses, underwaterbreathing type 2 stealth mastery.

AP: At least 9-B

Durability: At lest 9-B

lifting power: Class 25

speed: superhuman

range: Several meters

Intelligence: similar to normal form

Back