• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Metal Gear Rising Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
So during Raiden's fight with Monsoon at the part where the latter starts throwing some vehicles at Raiden (right here : https://youtu.be/TBH_Yo5sSEI, starts around at 8:36), he was actually throwing them at high speed while Raiden's Blade Mode was activated. You can even see the raindrops seemingly stopped while the vehicles thrown are still moving at high speed. Can this be actually calculated?

Also, is there anyone who can calculate Raiden swinging Metal Gear Excelsus's blade at high speed? (Here: https://youtu.be/KzfYcwo7Wtw, starts around at 6:16)

Also, shouldn't Monsoon be straight up 7-C for being able to fight Raiden in Ripper Mode? I mean as far as I know, it's not like Raiden was stomping him or anything.

Well I still think Monsoon should be straight up 7-C or at the very least possibly 7-C as even if he was defeated by Raiden, he has to be on the same level as Raiden to even hurt and hold against him.

I do not think that the Desperado captains are stronger then the MG Excelsius, Sam and EoG Raiden.

I thought Sam was the strongest in the game aside from Armstrong and Raiden.

whoops didn't see the date, srry for necro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back