• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some good news

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

As many of you likely know, I used to keep the community updated regarding our wiki's monthly page view statistics at Similarweb, but then stopped a few months ago.

The reason for this is that Similarweb changed their algorithms so our views (including for earlier months) suddenly dropped dramatically. They went from 22 to 18 million a month, so I have had no measurable increase to report until now.

However, that has changed, as our page views have continued to steadily increase, and passed 22 million a month again today, or more specifically 67931 x 10.52 x 31 = 22153657.72 views a month.

I just thought that you might need some positive information given recent events.

This is great news! We shouldn't let this community go to waste and fall apart, we should help it keep growing by working togheter, not by fighting against each other.

This is to show that no matter what happens, we'll be able to overcome it and become even better than before.

Thank you Ant for showing this to us, and keep up with the positivity and the good work!

All the wikis i expect to do bad seem to be doing the best. Especially some of the ones ahead of vs battles which i am also suprised by

That's nice to hear! I'm glad this random debating wiki on the internet is so popular, and that I get to be one of those few people who help make it grow! Let's work hard together and head into the future, so we can all show that this place is a wonderful place for all kinds of people.

I feel kind of relieved, after everything that happened in the last weeks, our wiki keeps growing and is strong, so good job everyone, I hope we keep getting better in the future, and things like the past drama will never happen again.

Back