• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Elder Scrolls Revisions

Okay,so I just finished playing Oblivion and I think it's time for some revisions.

For the Hero of Kvatch,before becoming the New Sheogorath, I think we should put his AP at Island level since he defeated Mankar Camoran who created a dimension the size of an island. I remember it was at island level before someone changed it to unknown. In terms of speed, The Hero should have superhuman speed since he can run faster than horses and jump over mountains.

As for the Daedra Princes, they all own a plane of Oblivion they created and absorb other planes of Oblivion to increase their power, so I was thinking we should add the ability of higher-dimensional manipulation to all the Daedra Prince profiles.

So, what are your thoughts?

1) - Nope. The hero did once have this rating but it was removed for good reasons. Mankar Camoran created his paradise with the Mysterium Xarxes, with some magic hax. It doesn't mean anything for his AP or durability. That's not how it works.

2) - Not sure what you mean here. How is having a plane of Oblivion connected in anyway to higher-dimensional manipulation?

Shazam121 said:
1) - Nope. The hero did once have this rating but it was removed for good reasons. Mankar Camoran created his paradise with the Mysterium Xarxes, with some magic hax. It doesn't mean anything for his AP or durability. That's not how it works.
2) - Not sure what you mean here. How is having a plane of Oblivion connected in anyway to higher-dimensional manipulation?
1) True. But after creating it, didn't he maintain control and sustain it under his power? After defeating him, the realm collapses.

2) The Daedra Princes can create and manipulate dimensions and are multiversal, so I think Higher-Dimensional would be a good fit. Maybe spatial manipulation would be a better fit.

1) Yeah it does seem to be bound to Camoran in some manner, but nothing indicates that it aids his durability or attack power. He's like the heart of the realm.

2) By dimensions I assume you mean their realms? Because they certainly cannot create spatial dimensions. Spatial manipulation could make sense I suppose, but I don't know if such a small addition is worth fiddling with a couple of dozen pages :p

I guess that makes sense. Maybe we should put "Unknown, likely Island Level" and speed as "At least Superhuman."What do you think?

I prefer the current ratings as they are.. TES is often too vague to warrant upgrades and personally I don't think Camoran is island level at all.

Back