• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Dragon's Dogma revisions

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
I made a minor error in my last adjustments of the profiles of Daimon and Grigori. Given the pocket dimension that the past dragon created only contains a few visible galaxies, and Multi-Galaxy level is at least 644 x the energy to destroy/create a single galaxy, it seems appropriate to change both to Galaxy level or Galaxy level+, or something of that effect. The upper-end possiblity: the pocket dimension of Bitterblack Isle being its own fully-fledged universe with a seperate space-time continuum and all: remains Low 2-C.

Additionally, Daimon demonstrates the ability to pull down meteors from the depths of space: not summon them, as it is stated that they were pulled down from the heavens. Given the extreme spacing between meteors and other rocks of sufficient size in space, the fact that several of these can be called down at a whim, and that Bitterblack Isle is not situated on any planet, I highly suspect this warrants Daimon's attack/combat speed being likely MFTL+.

Finally, the travel speed of both should be nerfed to Sub-Relativistic. Though Death is a comparable entity to The Seneschal in nature due to having gained in power since he freed himself from The Eternal Cycle, in practice Death doesn't demonstrate to be a very speedy foe in the slightest, and relies almost entirely on teleportation to get from place to place. Death therefore seems to be no faster than an ordinary Arisen (Sub-Relativistic), and thus Daimon and Grigori do not scale to The Seneschal's FTL travel speed.

Any objections to these changes?

ThePerpetual said:
I made a minor error in my last adjustments of the profiles of Daimon and Grigori. Given the pocket dimension that the past dragon created only contains a few visible galaxies, and Multi-Galaxy level is at least 644 x the energy to destroy a single galaxy, it seems appropriate to change both to Galaxy level or Galaxy level+, or something of that effect.
I'm pretty sure that there being a few galaxies already makes it Multi-Galaxy level regardless of energy value.

The rest seems fine, though.

I agree with Ever, the Grigori feat seems pretty safely Multi-Galaxy to me. Rest seems legit, but I do not know enough of the series to know.

One last thing: The Arisen vs The Undertale-verse should be taken off, in my opinion. Both sides have had numerous stat revisions since the thread's creation, and really it's just generally chaotic. I may re-do something similar at another date...

Arisen vs Dovakiin also seems outdated, I assume it was back when the Dovakiin was High 6-B too?

I agree with The Everlasting, and do not mind if the versus thread results are removed, if there have been content revisions since then.

However, I do not think that pulling down meteorites necessarily means MFTL+ combat or attack speed. It could just be internal story logic of pulling down space debris surrounding a planet.

I suppose, though that still seems unlikely. The logic in play is that, seeing as Bitterblack Isle is pointed out repeatedly to be an extradimensional labyrinth that defies common logic, its various chambers and such looping back into themselves and its doors going places they shouldn't be able to: basically, it's been demonstrated that the different pieces of this world arent united by a single planet, so to speak. It makes little sense for tons of space debris to just be waiting around in space around a specific location, hence "likely."

Well, we still need a tangible measurement for the feat. We cannot assume that the meteorites were dragged astronomical distances at thousands of times the speed of light or more.

I know this is very late, but I suppose. Would it be appropriate to handle this with "x, possibly y" similar to what you recently proposed for the Blazblue revisions?

For the speed? I think that we need a calculation for this first.

We do not rate Luffy as MFTL+ for being able to fight Fujitora, who can also use meteorites as weapons.

Back