• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Akuto Sai12 said:
Alive Madara is still stronger than his Edo version http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-657?id=250395
Well, his Susanoo is more durable than his Edo self

Also, Madara is 6-C with Tengai Shinsei

He has no rinnegan

But this isn`t about Madara

At least, I leave you to put the link in the comments, but please, keep on-topic here

TheMightyRegulator said:
I agree, but Konan can't scale, she was outright stated to be slower than Obito.
But you agree with the other changes?

(Although she can be scale from Jiraiya)

I agree with the speed upgrades... Obito's durability being "building" doesn't make sense to me since he took multiple blows from Minato and survived with only moderate damage.

Gemmysaur said:
Wasn't Obito busted enough that his arm fell off after Minato's Rasengan?
He withstood the attack, but the artificial parts of his body could not handle the attack. He was only suffering some injury from Minato's attacks.

Yea, this seems cool.

I've a question though, how/why is a path of pain faster than the others?

They all share the same vision, and if iirc, their movement is based off Nagato sending chakra to their bodies.

Technically, won't the farthest path be the slowest, and the nearest the fastest?

They were slower cause Its more trouble for nagato to control all 6 than it its to just control one. Which is another reason why Deva path looks more outstanding than the other paths'

They all should be same speed

Won't that mean that Jiraiya's speed should be upgraded?

According to that logic, Animal Path Speed= Tendo Speed.

And Jiraiya could KO Animal Path, easily.

Sage Mode Jiraiya should also be upgraded due to scaling above Itachi and scaling to Deva Pain since he did manage to fight all 6 pains and even kill 1 of them.

None of the other Pains should be upgraded, however.

Basically what Cin said, and also the fact that Pain himself stated to Naruto that Jiraiya would've won if he had actually known Pain's secret beforehand.

And the fact that Jiraiya mainly lost due to Asura Path blindsiding him and taking off his arm.

Most of this was the revision suggestion I planned to propose but Kaen beat me to it ^_^

And the fact that Itachi being MHS+, While Jiraiya being High Hypersonic isn't really the truth, since Itachi actually stated that all he would do is fight Jiraiya to a draw(Minus Koto, ofcourse), which I completely agree with, and is something many people do not agree with.

PS- He killed 3 of the pain, right? Until Naraka revived them.

So basically he fought the 6 paths, after fighting and beating 3 of the paths which would put him at like what? Fighting 8 of the paths, since Tendo didn't do much.

So, does anybody want to apply the changes, or should we wait for more input?

Oh, and even if Tobi gets High Hypersonic by been faster than Konan (who fought Jiraiya)

He shouldn't be MHS? Or at least in reactions, because he fought Minato

I think that this seems to be enough, yes.

No. Sorry. Too much unnecessary work.

Antvasima said:
No. Sorry. Too much unnecessary work.
Hm well narutos section on that part of the page has been removed and other pages link to it so maybe just pages for naruto part 1 and sasuke part 1 and sakura part1?

@Canis there is no point. And besides, Naruto and Sasuke's AP/Speed/Durability keys include when they were kids.

edit: never mind... they were removed recently... but there is no reason to include them.

CinCameron20 said:
@Canis there is no point. And besides, Naruto and Sasuke's AP/Speed/Durability keys include when they were kids.
edit: never mind... they were removed recently... but there is no reason to include them.
Theres is all the boruto characters say at least equal to part 1 naruto then link to his his page so no one no one knows wht there large building and hypersonic

Back