• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Itachi scaling from Akatsuki sounds reasonable.

Sasuke's Town level amaterasu was never explained so I wouldn't mind it being removed.

Kisame is already High Hypersonic.

yeah, but amaterasu harm i similar way people wiht different durability (karin and Hachibi were harmed but not killed by the attack)

I guess you could say it has been shown effective on up to mountain level beings then? Since 8 tails is mountain level.

I prefer Alakabamm's suggestion as it provides more information. I personally think we should specify how effective a certain hax is on the relevant profile.

Honestly, Amaterasu is dodgy. It takes ages to burn through things, seemingly even slower than your usual fire. I also wouldn't say it ignores durability either, feats with Amaterasu are highly inconsistent, from not being able to instantly destroy Samurai armor to the fourth raikage just casually cutting off his arm, tanking the burn damage when the hachibi could not.

Hmm. I did not remember that the part 1 statistics had been removed (does anybody know who did so?), but after looking at the page, I suppose that it is crowded enough as it is without them.

If the Boruto characters reference the first part of Naruto, I suppose that it might in fact be an idea to create separate part 1 profile pages for Naruto and Sasuke, but I do not have the know-how to do so myself. Somebody would probably have to find the previous version of the page and reference that, or check if the OBD lists them.

Well, I suppose that you can check the page history for the most recent stored version of the statistics for Naruto and Sasuke as kids, and copy-paste them to separate part 1 pages, if you wish.

I was actually asking for the changes

Like the AP, speed and durability changes I suggested (As well as the downgrade for Sasuke's kirin and Itachi's Susanoo)

I feel as though there should be a baseline character (mainly a PTS) to serve as a starting point for sonic (or higher) speeds.

I was actually bumping because... At the end everyone agree with the changes, but nobody applies them

I am too busy with the daily backlog to do so myself, but would appreciate if some other administrator, who is well-acquainted with the series, could do so.

Antvasima said:
I am too busy with the daily backlog to do so myself, but would appreciate if some other administrator, who is well-acquainted with the series, could do so.
Any suggestion?

Pretty much everyone is MHS now since the new scaling for Pain's CT boosted the result in mach 380-400+.

Base Naruto's Rasen Shuriken is Small Town level+ (almost Town level), his RS in nine tails chakra mode should be stronger so Town level is fine and Itachi's Amateratsu killed Nagato's summon when the RS couldn't so that's why it is Town level

Well, you could ask KuuIchigo, or leave messages on a few other admin walls.

Alternately, if you just need a few profiles temporarily unlocked, so you can edit them, you could tell me which ones here, and I can help out.

Kkapoios said:
Pretty much everyone is MHS now since the new scaling for Pain's CT boosted the result in mach 380-400+.
Base Naruto's Rasen Shuriken is Small Town level+ (almost Town level), his RS in nine tails chakra mode should be stronger so Town level is fine and Itachi's Amateratsu killed Nagato's summon when the RS couldn't so that's why it is Town level
And what do you think about the others things I suggested?

I'm against using a nuclear calculator to find the yield of a fireball because the mechanics are very different, i will try to calc the feat though (because i haven't made a calc in ages).

Maybe we can change teenage Obito's durability to City Block level or calc Minato's rasengan.

So the OP used a nuclear calculator for a regular fireball? That is indeed a problem.

You can add a link to this topic in the calculations evaluations thread.

I don't think either of those are Pre-Shippuden...?

Isn't that from way near the end of Naruto tho, Aiden? Pretty sure it is cause the comments seem to point there then Pre-Shippuden....

@cross - I'm pretty certain this topic has been focusing on earlier shippuden arcs.

edit: derp, i finished reading the whole calc now.

@Cin: Well Aiden linked a calc that was made for Naruto and Sasuke...pnly that it was from Post-Shippuden and at the near end of the series....the calc result would have had post shippuden Naruto at like Town level or something.

That's what my comment above earlier was for.

So, what, if anything, needs to be adjusted in the Naruto profile pages?

Back