• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Bowser Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust_Collector

They/Them
So just a handful of abilities I think he should have:

Curse Manipulation (Scroll down to the Mario Party 3 section), He can put a curse on his targets that allows him limit or reverse their movements)

He can hit intangible beings or possibly souls. Fight begins at around 2:30, Bowsers fireballs can harm the intangible Elder Shroob. The thing is that I'm not sure if she's simply intangible or if thats her soul. Mario Wiki calls it her spirit, but idk.

•Power Nullification (He can disable Marios commands)

https://www.mariowiki.com/Paper_Mario:_The_Thousand-Year_Door_bestiary (Be warned there's a lot of scrolling to get to Bowser)

20171022 140324

Pocket Reality Manipulation, he drags Mario into a small black Bowser box that contains another world with a large lava cube arena inside of it. I brought this up before but it wasn't added because Bowser already had reality warping, but pocket reality manipulation is listed as its own power separate from reality warping.

Also I'd prefer if we note that his Pocket Reality is only via that box. I wouldn't want people assuming that Bowser can do that at will.

Bump, I would like a bit more input on this.

Also realised I put editions instead of additions fml.

The ones that seems plausible is the Curse Manipulation and Power Nullification. The Shrowser fight doesn't really support anything as Bowser is just hitting a temporal extension of himself via Princess Shroob's possible soul and the Pocket Realm is limited to the box and doesn't seems to be related to any possible extentsion of his powers.

Dino Ranger Black said:
The ones that seems plausible is the Curse Manipulation and Power Nullification. The Shrowser fight doesn't really support anything as Bowser is just hitting a temporal extension of himself via Princess Shroob's possible soul and the Pocket Realm is limited to the box and doesn't seems to be related to any possible extentsion of his powers.
I'm fine with not adding pocket reality manipulation, although personally I think the intangibility thing could be plausible.

Also something I've noticed (Not really related to Bowsers abilities), but shouldn't characters like Mario, Luigi, Bowser, and others have Pre-Stellar lifting strength for lifting up Power Stars? The Large Star level+ rating comes from the GBE of the Power Power Stars which according to the calc retains the mass of the black hole that was condensed.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_real_cal_howard/Mario--Power_Stars_and_Black_Holes

@Dust

No. The AP of an artifact does not translate to it's weight unless stated otherwise. We already answered the main question of this thread so I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back