• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soma Cruz doesn't have an real weakness.

I did an 100% run of DoS for the first time and i got the Chaos Ring that gives him Unlimited Mana, So i think that weakness shouldn't be there.

I don't know Castlevania very well, but if the Chaos Ring is not one of his standard or "canon" pieces of equipment, I don't believe it is included in his profile.

Well you can only get it after you obtain all souls, which you can do in a single playtrough and Soma getting all the souls is canon since he absorbs the soul of the monsters he kills and since Castlevania AoS is an RPG it's very likely that all pieces of equipment are canon since one of the characters literally mentions that are a bunch of weapons and armor hidden in the Castle.

The chaos ring basically is just a ring that limits mana usage, not make you have unlimited mana.

Even then, it would be an nlf to assume such. That said, the chaos ring should probably be added to his profile.

Feel free to add it to his equipment then.

Back