• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castlevania Transduality Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first thing I would like to say is I'm not very good at English, so I'm sorry

So let's get straight to the point

God and Dark lord They are beings that are polar opposites and both are beings that create various realities, and both God and Dark lord are important to each other.

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (1094 A.D)
Explained as follows
God, who created all of reality

later in Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (2036 A.D)

God and Dark lord are polar opposites, a dual system between Chaos or Demon and Light or God

Then that means then will always be a need for Dark lord

Soma neither a god nor a demon

Since he had chosen to reject it and was neither a God nor Dark lord

Summary is

God and Dark lord :
Obviously, the Gods and Darl Lords were a dual system, and it was a dual system that both were important to each other. Their dual system is the Dark Lord, Chaos who manifests as a demon, darkness or evil. and God as light and good.

Soma Cruz :
Soma is above the duality of God and Dark lord. He chooses to deny it and clearly shows that his power is greater than God and Dark lord. He chooses not to be Dark lord at the end of the game. Even after being overwhelmed by chaos several times

This is all the scans I've been able to find
I think Soma should get Transduality Type 1

Last edited:
The first thing I would like to say is I'm not very good at English, so I'm sorry

So let's get straight to the point

God and Dark lord They are beings that are polar opposites and both are beings that create various realities, and both God and Dark lord are important to each other.

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (1094 A.D)
Explained as follows
God, who created all of reality
bruh this video is 5 hours long, please timestamp

god and dark lord with opposite states and they created all the truth That makes it the media holding all dual systems as well. Personally I think Shoma might be Transduality type3 as he rejects both statuses.

Also just got done talking to a Transduality expert, this wouldn’t fly since Soma literally isn’t existing outside of both dualities or is the peak of both, it’s just him breaking free of his ties to Chaos and being human.

Also just got done talking to a Transduality expert, this wouldn’t fly since Soma literally isn’t existing outside of both dualities or is the peak of both, it’s just him breaking free of his ties to Chaos and being human.
Thank you very much for your reply.
So this CRT, Soma, doesn't get Transduality? 😔

I don't know if what Arikado said was supposed to be that he was above 2 states or not.

But at the end of the game, he is human. Arikado states that Soma is neither a god nor a dark lord. The necessity of always having a god and a dark lord prevented me from being affected.

He was clearly above two states. I think so
Because God = Good, Dark lord = Evil.

That’s because he chose to be himself, he doesn’t exist beyond both dualities. That needs to be stated for Soma to qualify in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back