• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solo Leveling Discussion Thread 1

Also, Sung was stated by Belion to be growing always stronger and the Rulers seems to fear him more than the monarchs or even the Absolute Being. I also think he should have an EoS key now that i have the confirmation that he is way more powerful than when he first fought Antares.

EoS managed to actually beat Antares with only a scar on his hand as the only reminder, which was him purposefully taking a blow for best Commander. Safe to say he is far stronger than their first fight and also comes with Ancient Dragons and such in his squad now.

Here are the names in Sung Jin-Woo's profile changed from light novel translations to Jaimini's Box Webtoon translation.

Sung Jin-Woo Webtoon terms

Endurance -> Vitality

Casaka's poisoned fang -> Rasaka's Fang

Casaka's Armored skin -> Rasaka's Steel Scales

Slay the Enemies -> Kill the Enemies!/Extermination [Both names are used]: A quest Sung Jin-Woo gains against entities with intent to kill him, where he is required to kill them first. He will obtain stat points and a new skill upon completion, but the penalty for failure is a heart attack.

Gatekeeper's necklace -> Warden's Necklace

The great sorcerer Kandiaru's blessing -> Longevity ["The Great Spellcaster Kandiaru's Blessing" is a reward that allowed Jin-Woo to restore his limbs, and gave him the permanent skill "Longevity")

High-level knight's breastplate -> High Knight's Chestplate

High-level knight's gauntlet -> High Knight's Gauntlet

Ygritte's Helmet -> Red Knight's Helmet

Monarch of Demons earring -> Demon Monarch's Earring

Monarch of Demons necklace -> Demon Monarch's Necklace

Monarch of Demons ring -> Demon Monarch's Ring

[Add} Kim Sangshik's Steel Blade: A simple sword imbued with magic [Beginning of Series item]

[Add} Mana Potion: Restores 500 Mana upon consumption [Reawakening Arc item]

[Add] Hearthstone: If broken, allows teleportation outside of a dungeon [Reawakening Arc item]

Baruta's Tanto -> Baruka's Dagger

Unyielding Spirit -> Perseverance

Advanced Dagger Proficiency -> Advanced Dagger Arts

Shadow Storage -> Save Shadow

Shadow Swap -> Shadow Exchange

Triumphant over Adversity -> The One Who Overcame Adversity

Demon King's Daggers -> Devil King's Dagger

Demon Lord's Longsword -> Devil King's Long Sword

Marble of Avarice -> Orb of Avarice

Road to Power -> The Preparation To Become Powerful

Yooooo so idk what place publishes Solo Leveling but there is this new WEBTOON that has also started getting published by the same magazine or whatever.

The WEBTOON is super interesting and is new. Just letting u guys know if u wanna start it.

The name is The Second Coming of Gluttony . The art also is as good as Solo Leveling

Thank you for the recommendation. It definitely looks great from what I have seen so far so lets hope the story is good too. Unfortunate that it's only at 24 but you can't have everything lol.

Ohh did u already check it out 😆 and yeah unfortunately it's only 24 chapters but now I have it and Solo Leveling to look forward to it every week

Ye, you had me at same guys who did Solo Levelling so I skimmed to find the title and went to go find it. I will probably finish it soon and just start on the novel which is 220 chapters or so if I like it.

Solo levelling is great cuz Jin-Woo is just flexing on people until the 1v3 Sovereign fight and then he just continues until the Dragon Sovereign (can't remember his name rn) shows up. Honestly looking forward to the side stories being drawn for some wholesome stuff.

Mannn I jsut gotta find where to read novels for WEBTOONS like SL and TSCOG

Als did not expect TSCOG to have that many chapters already ƒÿ│. I definitely have something to look forward to in the future.

I can't wait for the next chapters and arcs of SL also

"[You dare…!! How dare you toy with me, the King of Beasts!!]

The Sovereign of Beastly Fangs activated Spiritual Body Manifestation and rapidly transformed into a gigantic wolf. Although, it was incomparably smaller than the one from the Shadow Sovereign's memories, perhaps owing to the fact that this wasn't the creature's original world. Still, the King of Beasts wielded enough power to destroy this world and then some.

Now thoroughly enraged, the giant wolf loudly howled at the Shadow Sovereign."

You can find the feat here.

Time for reviving the thread:
Solo Leveling got a game
It's not an mobile game
Console game
Very Sick
DMC-like gameplay
images

I mean, if Solo Leveling is given a good studio it could do well. What I mean is that I don't think the art style, something Solo Leveling is known for, will translate very well into animation for things like the fights, the weapons, etc. There are some series like Vagabond where the art just sorta needs to be left alone since it probably won't translate well into animation.

I thought this was supposed to be Solo Leveling discussion not mid anime studios discussion lol.

Well, unless its Ufotable or MAPPA then i'm in same boat on SL anime adaptation wouldn't be great

Anyway i wanna make 5-B Sung Ji-Woo vs 5-B Mori Jin when i have time

Back