• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
8-A forms.

Battle can end in incap or death

third elise is restricted.

Speed equal

Battle starts in a dark room.

EliseSeptima
Solid Snake Spirit

This one's tough to call, actually.

Snake has a versatility, range, and intelligence advantage for sure, and Elise doesn't have a counter for stealth and invisibility. Also Snake can see in the dark with Solid Eye, Elise can't. And I'm sure Snake could figure out her revival gimmick after seeing it once or twice, and kill both of them at once with C4 or something.

Elise has a slight AP advantage (159 Tons to Snake's 156), but the big thing she has going for her is durability: she can take what she dishes out, Snake can't. Snake's best durability feat is resisting his P-Bombs (28 Tons of TNT, 8-B) while 8-A Elise scales to 8-A Gunvolt (159 Tons, 8-A). Elise also has Petrification hax, which could potentially spell Snake's doom if he gets caught by it.

It really depends on whether Elise can get a good hit in before Snake blows them both up.

Voting inconclusive for now.

I chose snake cuz he could potentially also just choke em into unconsciousness as a win condition.

There's two of them. If he starts choking one, they'll know exactly where he is and unleash Petrification or another big attack, ending the fight instantly. He wouldn't be able to get both at once, they almost never stay next to each other once the fight starts.

Snake has ways to become invisible with the stealth camo or perhaps use flash grenades to blind them temporally, but yeah, bein discovered probably will be lethal.

So, here's my thoughts.

Elise has the AP and the hax advantage.

However? Snake is a Genius, has a variety of weapons, versatility, and a lot of range. I might lean towards Snake because since he's a Genius in combat? He could most likely figure out how her powers work and could develop some strategies in order to take her out. Snake could lay traps of all sorts around the area they are fighting. He could hide, become invisible, blind her, and there's just a lot of things Snake could do that I don't think Elise could work around besides her resurrection ability.

I'll vote Elise to counter that, because Snake doesn't have Petrification Resistance, so if he gets caught by that, he's done. And I think it's gonna be tough for Snake to stay hidden once he attacks one of them, they're always facing each other in combat.

1-1, tie game.

Snake can knock out people in different ways, and he usually chokes peoole from behind, if Elise is facing the other being choked, they would put the other in the line of fire of the other.

But snake does indeed have no resistance to petrification.

Elise can't petrify her other self, their Gorgon Gazes cross over each other all the freaking time. Even if she could petrify herself, kill and Resurrect.

And if he's trying to choke Elise (which is in character), either he'd have to break away and fail or get petrified, ending the fight. It's literally eye-contact-instant-petrification with Elise.

It doesn't even really need to be Petrification, her AP is over 5 times Snake's durability. One or two kunai-snakes would probably do it.

Elise has been downgraded to 8-B (13 Tons of TNT), Snake actually has the AP and Dura advantage now.

I still think Elise will win with Petrification, but it's MUCH closer now.

Wonder if Snake's various headwear could negate petrification (night vision googles)

Snake sneaks around, break innocent Elise's neck, then the ither might try to throw knives around or even use petrification, but since Snake has the stealth camo, he can just sneak by more often than not and break the confident one's neck.

He must look into the light to become Petrified, as long as that happens, he's done.

Even if he breaks one's neck, he needs to do both at the same time (no, not in that way), assassinations are generally one at a time. He'll need to blow them both the eff up simultaneously, but it is unlikely he can silently assassinate one at a time

She doesn't need to see Snake in order to see her other side getting killed. She'll be able to instantly resurrect as soon as that happens.

Knocking out =/= killing.

Snake also knocks out more ofthen than killing as seen in MGS2

Back