• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solaris VS. The Daleks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unclechairman

VS Battles
Retired
One thread on Solaris' page had him going up against one Dalek, and, as one might expect, he stomped. How about Solaris vs. the entire Dalek race? Do the Daleks exterminate, or does Solaris enact genocide?

The Daleks have access to all of their weaponry. Solaris starts in his first form, but can transform into his second. Battle takes place in a star system. Win by death or destruction of one side.

Dalek saucer fleet
Solaris Form1

The Daleks were giving the Time Lords a hell of a time and the Time Lords would be at tier 2-A or maybe 1-C if we allow to use the EU feats.

The Daleks wins here unless Solaris have something i don't know of.

Handsome Protagonist said:
Solaris only really scales to guys like Perfect Chaos, Sonic didn't have things above planet level apart from technology until Dark Gaia showed up.
You're talking about the Eclipse Cannon, right? Can't Super forms be scaled to it, since it uses the same power source? Also, according to Black Doom, the Eclipse Cannon is capable of more than planetary level destruction.

The nature of Sonic 2006 may make it a self-contained continuity, meaning Solaris can't be scaled off of Perfect Chaos or Dark Gaia.

Not really, no character has actually tanked it. And it only applies to when all 7 chaos emeralds are put in.
They shouldn't need to. It uses the exact same power source, the seven Chaos Emeralds. Unless stated or demonstrated otherwise, it should produce a similar level of power with all seven Chaos Emeralds as a Super character, since Super characters also use all seven Chaos Emeralds.

It uses the same energy source sure, but if it can destroy half the moon without any emeralds and Sonic is city level without any, do you think the boost would really go up to the same level?

It uses the same energy source sure, but if it can destroy half the moon without any emeralds and Sonic is city level without any, do you think the boost would really go up to the same level?
Probably. Almost all of Sonic's power as Super Sonic is derived from the Chaos Emeralds.

Also, a correction; when the Eclipse Cannon destroyed the moon, it had six Chaos Emeralds, not none.

This discussion is likely irrelevant to the topic, though, since given the nature of Sonic 2006, Solaris probably can't be scaled to the Eclipse Cannon, Dark Gaia, etc.

Eclipse Cannon is large city level+ with 5 emeralds, small moon level with 6 emeralds, and planet level+ with 7 emeralds, I thought that was clear like water.

The reality bomb is only universal on its own, and multiversal only via chain reaction in the Medusa Cascade. In addition, they would blow themselves up along with anything else.

Antvasima said:
The reality bomb is only universal on its own, and multiversal only via chain reaction in the Medusa Cascade. In addition, they would blow themselves up along with anything else.
I know. I'm just in serious doubt that Solaris could take a universal attack, despite everything said about him, in game.

Rocks75 said:
Eclipse Cannon is large city level+ with 5 emeralds, small moon level with 6 emeralds, and planet level+ with 7 emeralds, I thought that was clear like water.
I have absolutely no idea where you got large city level eclipse cannon from anything, a no emeralds Eclipse Cannon shot obliterated half the moon.

I doubt it. I have never seen them blow up galaxies with their ships, or anything remotely approaching that scale.

They weren't wiped out by the Timelords, and fought a long war against them, which implies they do have technology on that level.

True, but they generally only display planetary or maybe solar level destructive power with their ships within the regular Doctor Who series.

Rocks75 said:
I have absolutely no idea where you got large city level eclipse cannon from anything, a no emeralds Eclipse Cannon shot obliterated half the moon.
From a cutscene in Shadow the Hedgehog.

The Daleks could tie the timelords because they have their own version of the Eye of Harmony and because the Timelords didn't know how to fight a war

but having an Eye of Harmony is enough

Star Level Eclipse cannon is from it, not large city.
Did you even watch the cutscene video I linked to?

The Eclipse Cannon is (potentially) Star Level with all seven Chaos Emeralds. It did not have all seven in this particular cutscene.

Unclechairman said:
Star Level Eclipse cannon is from it, not large city.
Did you even watch the cutscene video I linked to?
The Eclipse Cannon is (potentially) Star Level with all seven Chaos Emeralds. It did not have all seven in this particular cutscene.
No because I don't need a link to something I was already saying.

There is nothing pointing to Eclipse Cannon being large city level+ in any way, literally at its weakest it can obliterate half the moon.

The Eclipse Cannon had six Chaos Emeralds when it destroyed half the moon, and five when it destroyed that city. This isn't hard to understand. Also, didn't I already say that this discussion is irrelevant?

I am mentally banging my head on a wall. I linked to a cutscene that showed the Eclipse Cannon fired with five emeralds clearly destroying a city. How is this flying over your head? Unless this is some grand joke that is flying over ''my'' head.

I thought the link was just referring to when it was said to be able to "pierce stars". I doubted that it involved a city bust.

Only just now do I remember the city bust.

Shit that looks like it could be more than a mere city bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back