• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sol Badguy vs Chaos (Castlevania)

right off the bat, dead crusader soul mitigates a lot of Sol's options. Information Flare is gonna be a tough one to get past, though. Not gonna vote yet.

No Resistance to passive information hax equals a passive victory for Sol and Sol resists Soma's Passive Power Null. While Soma does have a Massive Scaling Chain behind him, he still loses to Sol in sheer AP due to being 20x above Baseline in Base Form and can go even further with Dragon Install.

Yeah... no. While Soma has a lot of stat amps to potentially do and heal, he still gets data-haxed right at the start, so yeah, Sol stomps.

Ic, I was thinking of swapping to Chaos but I'm not sure Sol can affect a type 1 abstract or not

What's Type 3 Abstract? I can't see that on the Abstract Exist page, well I can swap over to Chaos if that might be worth a go. Was also thinking of trying Sol vs Monika

Stillwinston said:
What's Type 3 Abstract? I can't see that on the Abstract Exist page, well I can swap over to Chaos if that might be worth a go. Was also thinking of trying Sol vs Monika
Type 3 got removed from the site as it really is just a fancy way of saying Concept Manip.

Bobsican said:
Stillwinston said:
Type 3 got removed from the site as it really is just a fancy way of saying Concept Manip.
What kind of Conceptual Manip?

Kk dang I'm not sure Sol can affect Chaos cause of that Type 1 Abstract then, should I try Sol vs Monika?

Stillwinston said:
Kk dang I'm not sure Sol can affect Chaos cause of that Type 1 Abstract then, should I try Sol vs Monika?
That depends, how does her Plot Manip work?

More often than not Plot Manip is as broken as you can think, and Monika's is one of them.

I'm told Nonexistent is basically a fancy version of needing NPI to punch them but it's late at night for me so I ain't gonna quarrel about that

Yeah, and very good NPI while we are at that, as it's obviously not the same being able to hit a ghost to being able to hit something that technically doesn't even exist.

Back