• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

SBA
Both 2-C
Speed =

Essence is 1-A in the verse, so all powers that come from it. So time hax plus immortality.

So the concept hax and time hax stuff? Does that help him combat against the castle’s passives? Cause all of this kicks in by being near Dracula and his castle’s presence.

Spatial Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, BFR, Perception Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Dimensional Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Forced Duplication, Technology Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Transmutation, Corruption (Type 1 and 2), Biological Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Empathic Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Biological and Power Absorption, Madness Manipulation (Type 1 and 3), Body Puppetry, Attack Reflection, Power Mimicry, Information Analysis, Subjective Reality, Fear Manipulation, Possession, Power Nullification and Statistics Reduction

To kill him is Impossible without smurf hax since you need to affect his Essence which won't work here.

Then his time essence hax is not offensive.
He resist to most of the said powers bar quantum, and chaos.

He will passively replace the laws of the universe with his ones, affect the mind of others, the fate of others, erase people with a thought, his attacks will always land thanks to cause ans effect, his presence can stop the time, and many more.

He can seal paragons of his level of power with the Black Pearls and even equipment made my a tier 1 being.

Won't deny, his profile over all doesn't explain much if you don't open the cultivation and divine shared page so my fault for confusion since these powers with few exceprions fome from there.

I did mention in the thread that if people have a problem with the current version of the profile to replace him with someone else till I fix the novel...currently at chapter 900+ from 1600 so still 2-3 months till I update him.

But in rest these are some of his most powerful Powers.

Don't think so, but the plot won't work to end him since time essence will not let him die.

Well the plot manip will still prevent Dracula from losing, if you can't get past that then at best you can incon with him afaik

The plot hax basically works as Plot armor for creatures of the night. The chaos in their souls will just rewrite the narrative so that they’re unable to lose. Though if incapacitating Xuan Fang isn’t possible given his existence this might be an incon since neither could put down the other.

Back