• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sol Badguy and Raven Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So I've been playing Guilty Gear and found out that Raven can regenerate from his ashes. So I think it's safe to say that he has solid High-End Regenerationn. Now what does this have to do with Sol you ask? Well Raven has implied that Sol's regen is almost to as high as his prompting an upgrade in Sol's regen as well.

What do you guys think?

I believe regenerating from ashes is Low-High.

Oh really? I thought Low-High meant it was uncertain whether it is low-end or high end. hmmm

Wasn't Sol supposed to be acausal or something? I believe AMM discussed this at some point on what Sol's immortality of stuff.

Otherwise, is this regenerative level limited to only Raven? If not, scale this to Sol as well.

@Lina

Yes, because I-No killed Sol in the past yet he continued to exist in the present.

Raven implies that Sol's Regenerationn is on par with his own, IIRC.

I made this thread long time ago and was ignored... so, the thing is upgrade of Raven's regen to Mid-High and Sol's to likely Mid-High

Looking back at our Regenerationn page, Mid-High sounds more appropriate to me than Low-High.

And if Sol's is as good as Raven's, that should scale to him as well.

I do not know. Do all of them have identical powers?

That depends on what Dragon says. He only mentioned of Sol here being scaled to Raven's regen but not anyone else. So it could be that only these two in particular could be upgraded.

Well the regen should only apply to Raven and Sol, however since Sol is a Gear it could mean other gears could in fact have this regen. However, I am not certain. Also it could apply to Asuka since he is Raven's boss. But again I have no idea since nothing really gives us clear regen except for Raven's feats and statements.

EDIT: However, the Guilty Gear wiki stats that all gears have Regenerationn. To what extent is unknown.

So All of them have regen, it's just that aside from Raven and Sol, all others are pretty much unknown then? @Dragonmyz

Hmm. Yeah, i guess we're pretty much done with this here. If there's no other stuff on what the others regen is capable of, we can just leave them as a blank or something while Sol and Raven's are at least known for us here.

Though like Ant, i wonder why Lina put Raven's regen as "At least High-Mid"

Okay. Since the changes have been done and there's not much else we can do for the other characters who have regen, i suppose this is alright to close this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back