• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So... what happened to the Tier 11/12 revision?

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
I remember one topic on here and on FC/OC Battles about possibly making Lower-Dimensional characters Tier 12 and revamping Tier 11 to consist of small creatures.

As far as I know, it was accepted.

So why did the revision get withdrawn?

It was considered overly complicated and redundant in combination.

Small animals can probably just be put as low 10-C or something.

Were you hoping to pit a hamster against a goanna or something?

Although I'm agreed with the fact that 10-C is quite a large range in term of strengh (planktons and human childre are both this tier), I don't think there are currently enought characters to be worth creating a whole tier-11 for them.

However, a "low 10-C" for small creatures as Monarch said seems to be a good alternative (though we still have to determine the border between what we call "weak human" and "small creature", specifically for guys like him).

Well, as has been mentioned, there simply are not enough characters like this to warrant an overly complicated new tier.

10-C works fine to place them in. If somebody somehow wishes to create a matchup between a microbe and a child, the differences should be self-evident.

Back