• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So, The One Above All isn't Tier 0 anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this can be considered as an M-Body, and as such not the entirety of The One Above All? It's like, to say that the Father is "more powerful" of God in Fullmetal Alchemist because he absorbed the Truth of planet Earth, but since there is a Truth in every, living or not, being of the Universe, the fact that he absorbed one of them doesn't mean the entirety of the emincence is less powerful, because that was just one of their infinite manifestations.

Ignoring the fact that the idea of trying to find proof to justify your beliefs about something is fallacious, whatever would make you think that?

Why did we change it to Tier 0? We've ball busted the Law of Identity for having an intellect problem, here we've seen issues with power, intellect and personality.

• He has personality which is a contradiction of an Omnipotent.
  • He was suprised by the Living Tribunal saying that he is not Omnipotent.
  • He doesn't know what going to happen, I.E if Adam Warlock is going to win or lose against BEYOND OMNIPOTENCE (!!1!11) Thanos.
  • He got mad at the Tribunal for questioning him.
  • He can't do something which by it's nature is obviously against Omnipotence.

I find it hard to believe that Thanos is suddenly a Tier 0. Since he required the TOAA's help in order for the multiverse/omniverse to be recreated after it was erased.

And the same deal with the multiverse seems to be happening in this new comic.

Yeah, I ain't quite buying it.

Even the HOTU non-canon story that supposedly made him equal to the TOAA was stated to only work in one universe, rather then all of them.

TitanCrusher101 said:
NO. First off, Writer vs TOAA is a better match, second off, please don't make that match.
Just joking, tier 1-A matches aren't really allowed for anything but fun.

You can make them, but we have a litiral rule against tier 1-A's because of how impossible it is to tell who is stronger in a reliable way.

No, it's 1-A's as well. Please note that although matches between 1-A characters are technically not forbidden, results from such matchups will not be added to the character profiles.

And what about litiral?

TitanCrusher101 said:
They're allowed as long as you don't make them stupid matches like that one ;)

For example: A Low 1-A vs A Low 1-A would be accepted.
No, they are not allowed. As a new user, stop lying and making things up, you're extremely annoying

Chartate101 said:
TitanCrusher101 said:
They're allowed as long as you don't make them stupid matches like that one ;)

For example: A Low 1-A vs A Low 1-A would be accepted.
No, they are not allowed. As a new user, stop lying and making things up, you're extremely annoying
I thought that was the case, as an old user, don't be a total douchebag and jump to conclusions.

I will have to read the comicbook in question, but this does make it seem like TOAA is tier 1-A, yes.

It may be best to wait until the end of the story though.

Should we close this thread for now?

@Titan

Well, we thought that 1-A characters such as Oblivion were just fiction to him/her, but if the character is unable to simply wish disorder within the multiverse out of existence, this seems strongly contradicted.

Antvasima said:
@Titan
Well, we thought that 1-A characters such as Oblivion were just fiction to him/her, but if the character is unable to simply wish disorder within the multiverse out of existence, this seems strongly contradicted.
Wouldn't that just be 1 boost above 1-A?

I.E The Luminous Being sees a 1-A realm as nothing more than fiction himself. Yet he's only 1 bit into 1-A

Udlmaster said:
Antvasima said:
@Titan
Wouldn't that just be 1 boost above 1-A?
I.E The Luminous Being sees a 1-A realm as nothing more than fiction himself. Yet he's only 1 bit into 1-A
Alot of characters contradict themselves in one way or another. For example: Oblivio

@Udlmaster

We may have been too generous when assigning a tier to the OAA, yes.

Anyway, it is probably best if I close this thread now. We are already in the middle of a tier High 1-A/0 revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back