• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So..no victories again for beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think that most of them were stomps, but the one against Countdown Superboy Prime seemed legitimate, so I don't know why that was removed?

Antvasima said:
Well, I think that most of them were stomps, but the one against Countdown Superboy Prime seemed legitimate, so I don't know why that was removed?
Stomps? Most of the victories were in the tier 3 range, and yes, thats the victory that I mainly started this thread about

A tier 3-A is unfathomably above a tier 3-C, but I restored the Superboy Prime victory.

I referred to his comment that any type of tier 3 versus any other type of tier 3 is not a stomp.

Antvasima said:
I referred to his comment that any type of tier 3 versus any other type of tier 3 is not a stomp.
Ok, but I don't see any 3C on Prime's profile. Just 4B and 3A.

I was not talking about Prime, but the likely reason that the supposed other tier 3 victories were removed.

Apparently, the reason why it was removed was because Azathoth assumed that Supes boy Prime would have blitzed Beerus and that unless Beerus actually has a speed advantage/disadvantage or has a legit 3-A feat or something that i don't two F's about, it was removed.

Antvasima, you can ask Azathoth yoruself to get the full story. I have zero s***'s about this right now so anyone who questions me about this, i will simply ignore it.

Antvasima said:
I was not talking about Prime, but the likely reason that the supposed other tier 3 victories were removed.
I see, but why did Prime lose against Beerus in the first place? Prime should be at least thousands times faster if not more

Faisal Shourov said:
Antvasima said:
I see, but why did Prime lose against Beerus in the first place? Prime should be at least thousands times faster if not more
Prime is faster than Beerus?

Lol but anyhow, Beerus can literally revoke any attack supes has, plus better durability etc

but this isnt a vs thread, that battle is over now

Did everybody just ignore my comment? Okay, **** this. I'm going to ask Azathoth to come here and say on the matter here.

Faisal Shourov said:
^Yes he is. I don't know how you're not aware of this
HlVL6IR
Beerus is no slug though, But I can see how Prime is faster

Though I don't know the details of the original thread, I've stated both my views and the fact this isnt really a beerus vs supes thread

I asked for Prime to be removed because a thread against Pre-Crisis Superman, who is both weaker and slower than Countdown Prime, could not reach a conclusion.

There's also the fact that I found there was a lot of misinformation spread in the thread, such as Beerus being a "higher level of universal" despite not yet having any actual universal feats.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I asked for Prime to be removed because a thread against Pre-Crisis Superman, who is both weaker and slower than Countdown Prime, could not reach a conclusion.
There's also the fact that I found there was a lot of misinformation spread in the thread, such as Beerus being a "higher level of universal" despite not yet having any actual universal feats.
Besides Beerus nerfing a universe level explosion casually? It's pretty much consistent in DBS that Beerus is capable of destroying a universe without really breaking a sweat. I believe I read character statements count, but this is beyond mere character statements.

EDIT: majority of people in that thread said beerus won btw

Mister Death said:
Besides Beerus nerfing a universe level explosion casually? It's pretty much consistent in DBS that Beerus is capable of destroying a universe without really breaking a sweat. I believe I read character statements count, but this is beyond mere character statements.
Energy which was going to destroy the finite universe after it was already being shaken apart, yes. Also, there's the fact that, as I said, Prime legitimately tanked the center of a universal explosion, which many people in the thread seemed to imply he was incapable of, for some reason. It was also implied Beerus was "more impressive", despite universal feats being incredibly hard to compare.

Mister Death said:
Energy which was going to destroy the finite universe after it was already being shaken apart, yes. Also, there's the fact that, as I said, Prime legitimately tanked the center of a universal explosion, which many people in the thread seemed to imply he was incapable of, for some reason. It was also implied Beerus was "more impressive", despite universal feats being incredibly hard to compare.
Theres no evidence to support it was a finite universe, as the kai's were worried of being destroyed too, and the mortal realm is infinite in size, then theres hell, heaven etc. Most evidence supports beerus being concrete universal than otherwise. Vados also mentioned that a fight between champa and beerus would destroy both universes, not just one, and as a mere after effect

I don't see any point in trying to de-legitimize Beerus' Destructive capability, as there is nothing to suggest he is not universal. Now speed, I can understand Prime being that much faster, even though Beerus is fast as hell, Prime being that much faster than the flash is impressive.

Mister Death said:
Theres no evidence to support it was a finite universe, as the kai's were worried of being destroyed too, and the mortal realm is infinite in size, then theres hell, heaven etc. Most evidence supports beerus being concrete universal than otherwise. Vados also mentioned that a fight between champa and beerus would destroy both universes, not just one, and as a mere after effect

I don't see any point in trying to de-legitimize Beerus' Destructive capability, as there is nothing to suggest he is not universal. Now speed, I can understand Prime being that much faster, even though Beerus is fast as hell, Prime being that much faster than the flash is impressive.
The mortal universe is curved and finite. It doesn't go on forever. There is no proof of this.

Destroying a universe over time in a fight=/=one-shotting a universe.

This isn't about trying to take away Beerus destructive capacity. It's about him not actually having better feats, which many people tried to imply he did.

Mister Death said:

The mortal universe is curved and finite. It doesn't go on forever. There is no proof of this.
Destroying a universe over time in a fight=/=one-shotting a universe.

This isn't about trying to take away Beerus destructive capacity. It's about him not actually having better feats, which many people tried to imply he did.
I don't know what you mean by better feats. I mean I know for sure beerus could atleast destroy a universe, probably without using too much power, and while I'm a firm believer he is 2-C that is an unacceptable tier jump until we get better feats.

And by over time you mean in less than ten minutes or so?

All I know is- Beerus DC is universal, no way around that

And that prime is a pretty fast guy.

I have to admit i enjoy debating here, not on youtube where the mindless saitama wankers don't listen to any form of reason

Mister Death said:
I don't know what you mean by better feats. I mean I know for sure beerus could atleast destroy a universe, probably without using too much power, and while I'm a firm believer he is 2-C that is an unacceptable tier jump until we get better feats.

I have to admit i enjoy debating here, not on youtube where the mindless saitama wankers don't listen to any form of reason
I mean people implied Beerus was somehow a "higher level of universal", which we don't have evidence for.

Yes. That's a significant amount of time for MFTL+ characters.

We strive to be more reasonable here, thankfully.

Mister Death said:

I mean people implied Beerus was somehow a "higher level of universal", which we don't have evidence for.
Yes. That's a significant amount of time for MFTL+ characters.

We strive to be more reasonable here, thankfully.
Though if Beerus tried to destroy the universe with an energy blast, he could in one shot, which we may not have feats for, but overwhelming implications

Higher level of universal meaning what? High 3-A or 2-C?

Mister Death said:
Though if Beerus tried to destroy the universe with an energy blast, he could in one shot, which we may not have feats for, but overwhelming implications

Just unspecified "higher level of universal".

Mister Death said:

Just unspecified "higher level of universal".
Thats kind of vague

All right then. Feel free to remove the match in question from both profile pages then.

Antvasima said:
All right then. Feel free to remove the match in question from both profile pages then.
Remove the match? I still believe the victory was fair, majority believe beerus won, and Beerus literally keeps having his victories removed. Its insulting to him as a character. It's the opinion of one person versus the thoughts of the other people in those threads.

I just think its not good how all his victories just keep disappearing and all his good ones keep getting removed.

I had my doubts people were posting weird speed calcs for beerus saying he was on the same speed level as prime. Me not being caught up with dbz didnt argue with that

Zensum said:
I had my doubts people were posting weird speed calcs for beerus saying he was on the same speed level as prime. Me not being caught up with dbz didnt argue with that
Point is it was agreed Beerus won, the thread was over. Not to mention all his other victories keep getting zapped.

Mister Death said:
Zensum said:
Point is it was agreed Beerus won, the thread was over. Not to mention all his other victories keep getting zapped.
True, should have made a new thread to debate more before they removed the victory.

Zensum said:
Mister Death said:
Zensum said:
True, should have made a new thread to debate more before they removed the victory.
The victory should not have been removed at all. looking at pre crisis superman's threads and all his victories look like fodder compared to him, yet good matches for beerus are removed

I am literally feeling like people just want to spite beerus for some reason, victories being removed/downplayed

Beerus vs asurawrath verse is not a fair matchup but pc supes vs asura alone is?

Mister Death said:
Zensum said:
Mister Death said:
Zensum said:
The victory should not have been removed at all. looking at pre crisis superman's threads and all his victories look like fodder compared to him, yet good matches for beerus are removed

I am literally feeling like people just want to spite beerus for some reason, victories being removed/downplayed

Beerus vs asurawrath verse is not a fair matchup but pc supes vs asura alone is?
Oh I see thats weird lol.

I think they removed the prime victory because pre crisis is who is way weaker then prime was undecisive in the thread.

Prime was removed from Beerus' victories because Pre-Crisis Supes, who is weaker and slower than Countdown Prime, was inconclusive. Most people's reasoning for Beerus winning was just that he "seemed stronger", which isn't valid when the speed difference isn't addressed.

Also, didn't Beerus have wins against Omega Shenron and the Asura's Wrath universe? I don't know what happened to those.

Prime was removed from Beerus' victories because Pre-Crisis Supes, who is weaker and slower than Countdown Prime, was inconclusive. Most people's reasoning for Beerus winning was just that he "seemed stronger", which isn't valid when the speed difference isn't addressed.

Also, didn't Beerus have wins against Omega Shenron and the Asura's Wrath universe? I don't know what happened to those.
Main Reason Beerus wins on Prime is superior AP and durability, he can destroy the universe, other world and kaioshin realm without full power, Prime is knocked out from being hit by part of a Universal busting attack, and Beerus has vastly superior skill in hand to hand, as well as versatility with ki manipulatiuon and such.

Actually Prime does not have as impressive speed feats, he regularly gets tagged by the Post Crisis cast and only keeps up with regular flashes who's speed is unknown at that time as it varies from arc to arc, which is impressive, certainly mftl+, but it does not automatically make him equate to blitzing Beerus who is also mftl+, as Bart is faster than him after absorbing the speed force so it can't be said he is at that level of speed either.

So Beerus won due to superior AP, durability, skill, versatility and speed being inconclusive. Honestly the match should remain as a win for Beerus, and Pre-Crisis should also be a win for him since his travel speed =/= combat speed as I pointed out after that thread in another one. But Pre-Crisis doesn't have to be added if Prime is already there tbh.

SSJRyu1 said:
Main Reason Beerus wins on Prime is superior AP and durability, he can destroy the universe, other world and kaioshin realm without full power, Prime is knocked out from being hit by part of a Universal busting attack, and Beerus has vastly superior skill in hand to hand, as well as versatility with ki manipulatiuon and such.

Actually Prime does not have as impressive speed feats, he regularly gets tagged by the Post Crisis cast and only keeps up with regular flashes who's speed is unknown at that time as it varies from arc to arc, which is impressive, certainly mftl+, but it does not automatically make him equate to blitzing Beerus who is also mftl+, as Bart is faster than him after absorbing the speed force so it can't be said he is at that level of speed either.

So Beerus won due to superior AP, durability, skill, versatility and speed being inconclusive. Honestly the match should remain as a win for Beerus, and Pre-Crisis should also be a win for him since his travel speed =/= combat speed as I pointed out after that thread in another one. But Pre-Crisis doesn't have to be added if Prime is already there tbh.
This is showing pretty blatant favoritism for DBZ. Fist of all, Prime was at the center of said explosion (which was compared to the big bang) and his power was already draining, as Monarch had pointed out. Beerus wasn't even going to survive the destruction of the universe.

Beerus is definitely more skilled. Prime's just a brute force brawler.

Prime regularly gets tagged because he's an idiot, not because he doesn't have impressive speed feats. I'm just going to remind you that Bart needed literally ALL of the Speed Force to beat Prime back to the main DCU, and that Prime did manage to knock away several Flashes who were attempting to blitz him, at once. It shouldn't be argued that he blitzes, but by no means is there confirmation that Beerus can keep up if he's 100% bloodlusted.

No, Beerus won because people prefer Beerus and wanted him to have a win. Pre-Crisis Superman, who is weaker and slower than Countdown Prime (albeit much more skilled), was inconclusive. If he can't be added, Prime certainly shouldn't stay.

He was still in his amped state though, nothing suggests he had less durability at that point. Also he was close to the center but still a lot of the attack would have never touched him and went off into space, but it still knocked hi out. Beerus would have survived, Elder Kai thought they would die but Beerus can tank attacks from Champa who is also Universal easily, and we know they can take what they dish out, so we can't take elder kais statement about the gods dying seriously since it contradicts them tanking what they dish out consistently. Also recall this happened with out using full power and it spanned past just the universe and over other world and kaioshin realm. So considering Beerus was of a larger scale and not at full power I stand by stating he has shown higher AP and durability.

Agreed on that one.

He does keep up with the flashes, but he can't keep up with Bart so that speed doesn't scale to him, and you can't assume that just because he kept up with the flashes he has the best speed feats they have ever done, that would be abusing scaling, we don't know the speed they were moving at in this arc aside from most likely mftl+. And Beerus is also mftl+, and he still ahsn;t even used most of his power. So speed wise at best we can say it's inconclusive. Although superior skill and versatility even if speed were even would make Beerus outmaneuver Prime.

The reason he won was due to superior AP, durability skill and versatility, speed was inconclusive, but since eh took all other categories he got the win. Pre-Crisis should have lost tbh, people were claiming he blitz Beerus and that is the only reason he was inconclusive but after that thread closed I brought up the fact that Pre-Crisis superman doesn't go from 0 to max speed near instantly, it takes him time to accelerate to max speed, so really him blitzing Beerus should not have been a deciding factor, in that match Beerus still would take AP and durability, but to a much higher level, as well as skill and speed would again be even or inconclusive as both are mftl+ in combat.

So I respectfully stand by Beerus beating Prime, he has better AP and durability, skill, versatility and speed wise it would fall as even or inconclusive from everything ive seen, and Beerus still hasn't even used full power yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back