• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So..no victories again for beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSJRyu1 said:
He was still in his amped state though, nothing suggests he had less durability at that point. Also he was close to the center but still a lot of the attack would have never touched him and went off into space, but it still knocked hi out. Beerus would have survived, Elder Kai thought they would die but Beerus can tank attacks from Champa who is also Universal easily, and we know they can take what they dish out, so we can't take elder kais statement about the gods dying seriously since it contradicts them tanking what they dish out consistently. Also recall this happened with out using full power and it spanned past just the universe and over other world and kaioshin realm. So considering Beerus was of a larger scale and not at full power I stand by stating he has shown higher AP and durability.
Agreed on that one.

He does keep up with the flashes, but he can't keep up with Bart so that speed doesn't scale to him, and you can't assume that just because he kept up with the flashes he has the best speed feats they have ever done, that would be abusing scaling, we don't know the speed they were moving at in this arc aside from most likely mftl+. And Beerus is also mftl+, and he still ahsn;t even used most of his power. So speed wise at best we can say it's inconclusive. Although superior skill and versatility even if speed were even would make Beerus outmaneuver Prime.

The reason he won was due to superior AP, durability skill and versatility, speed was inconclusive, but since eh took all other categories he got the win. Pre-Crisis should have lost tbh, people were claiming he blitz Beerus and that is the only reason he was inconclusive but after that thread closed I brought up the fact that Pre-Crisis superman doesn't go from 0 to max speed near instantly, it takes him time to accelerate to max speed, so really him blitzing Beerus should not have been a deciding factor, in that match Beerus still would take AP and durability, but to a much higher level, as well as skill and speed would again be even or inconclusive as both are mftl+ in combat.

So I respectfully stand by Beerus beating Prime, he has better AP and durability, skill, versatility and speed wise it would fall as even or inconclusive from everything ive seen, and Beerus still hasn't even used full power yet.
In like...the panel immediately before the feat happens, Monarch comments on how his power is draining and he's shrinking down. I'm pretty sure that implies he was weakening.

You cannot say for certain that Beerus would have survived, as tanking universal attacks does not mean you can survive the actual end of the universe. If you can't trust Old Kai's claim of Beerus' death, then you can't trust his claim of the universe being destroyed, either. You don't get to pick and choose what he was right about.

Once again, Bart needed to absorb the ENTIRE Speed Force to beat Prime back to the main DCU. He didn't need A LOT of the Speed Force or even MOST of the Speed Force. He needed ALL of it. Yes, he was faster than Prime afterwards, but not by an amount that Prime couldn't even perceive what he was doing. He even talked to him while Bart punched him in the face.

There is still nothing to prove Beerus has better AP or durability. That's just a statement made without anything substantial to back it up. Prime has better speed FEATS as of now. This doesn't mean he has better speed entirely, but it's something to account for. Versatility is incredibly debatable. Most of Beerus techniques come down to either using some type of energy or nullifying some type of energy. Prime is a gosh darn Superman. Technique, as I said earlier, obviously goes to Beerus.

You can think Beerus wins all you want, as that's your opinion, but if a thread against a character who is literally just a slower, weaker (albeit more intelligent) version of Prime is deemed inconclusive, I don't feel comfortable having Prime under Beerus victories just because "Beerus has no wins". There are a lot of characters literally infinitely stronger than Beerus who have losses and no wins, because only legit threads should be added.

I mean... it's basically just turning into another debate thread, and, again, Superman vs [insert DB character here] threads only ever go downhill.

Yeah, you're right.

Main topic is resolved now anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back