• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Some wise one said that good thing will come to an end, but it doesn't mean it will always be the good things only

May your end of story here will spark a new and better story afterward and thank you for your service

I'm not really good with this stuff, so I'll keep it short.

Thank you for everything, you've been a staple for this place and a point of reference, we could always look up to you.
And it's great to know you'll keep sticking around, so there's no need to take this as a last goodbye!

fcmMEPC.jpg

I'm done stressing out over stupid uneventful threads on Antvasima's evil wiki that promotes and revels in demons, darkness, sin, lying, deceit, theft, selfishness, gambling, crime, murder, godlessness and immorality. I have come to know God and this hobby simply is not compatible with my faith.

Okay, so all obtuse in-jokes aside, I've been here for over 6 years now, since November 2015. If I remember correctly, one of my initial reasons for joining was to remove damage accumulation from Dio and Jotaro's pages, back when it made them Country level or so. It's been a long time since then, and a lot's happened - the wiki's changed significantly, in a lot of ways that are hard to keep track of. Regardless, my investment in my position has only gone down over time. This past year's been especially hard on that.

So I'm retiring from my staff positions here. I've been planning this for a good few months and my Code Geass revisions were really my last little hurrah here.

I'll still be part of the community - though I plan to leave most of the related servers for the time being, and I probably won't be active on the VSB side of things for a while (at least until the new Otherside Picnic release drops and I can make a CRT about giving all the Otherside phenomena abstract existence). I'm still Bureaucrat on FCOC, though, and if anyone wants to talk to me about anything, they're free to message me here or on my Discord or on one of my message walls.

For all the absurdity and stress this community has caused, I've really enjoyed my time here and I appreciate the friendships and experiences it's brought me.

Thanks for everything.
Salute, Prom.

I outlived you after all.

I'm done stressing out over stupid uneventful threads on Antvasima's evil wiki that promotes and revels in demons, darkness, sin, lying, deceit, theft, selfishness, gambling, crime, murder, godlessness and immorality. I have come to know God and this hobby simply is not compatible with my faith.
In every good joke there's a sliver of truth...

Glad that you'll still be around.

For as long as I can remember being on this site, you have been there and throughout all that time you were one of the smartest, kindest and most helpful people here. I am thankful for everything you've done for the site and the niceness you've shown me personally. I wish you the best

Though I didn't see you much in the wiki, since you do most of the behind wiki scenes, but it is still sad to think that there would come a day where you would retire, since as long as I remember in this wiki, you were a staff member. Good luck in matter of real life and thank you for contribution in the wiki!

Back