• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
I'm done stressing out over stupid uneventful threads on Antvasima's evil wiki that promotes and revels in demons, darkness, sin, lying, deceit, theft, selfishness, gambling, crime, murder, godlessness and immorality. I have come to know God and this hobby simply is not compatible with my faith.

Okay, so all obtuse in-jokes aside, I've been here for over 6 years now, since November 2015. If I remember correctly, one of my initial reasons for joining was to remove damage accumulation from Dio and Jotaro's pages, back when it made them Country level or so. It's been a long time since then, and a lot's happened - the wiki's changed significantly, in a lot of ways that are hard to keep track of. Regardless, my investment in my position has only gone down over time. This past year's been especially hard on that.

So I'm retiring from my staff positions here. I've been planning this for a good few months and my Code Geass revisions were really my last little hurrah here.

I'll still be part of the community - though I plan to leave most of the related servers for the time being, and I probably won't be active on the VSB side of things for a while (at least until the new Otherside Picnic release drops and I can make a CRT about giving all the Otherside phenomena abstract existence). I'm still Bureaucrat on FCOC, though, and if anyone wants to talk to me about anything, they're free to message me here or on my Discord or on one of my message walls.

For all the absurdity and stress this community has caused, I've really enjoyed my time here and I appreciate the friendships and experiences it's brought me.

Thanks for everything.

I just want to say that Promestein has been one of the best staff members that we have ever had. She has been of tremendous help for this community over the years, both with lots of useful cleanup editing and insightful evaluations of revision threads, and has continuously been a voice of common sense and reason for me personally.

Enormous thanks for all of your massive contributions to this community over the years, Promestein. You will be greatly missed.

I wish you all the best with all of your future endeavours, and you are always welcome back to your old position if you change your mind.

Thank you.jpg
Goodbye 1.jpg
Goodbye 3.jpg

As one of the most level headed staff we ever had, who also many times the voice of common sense ever since people like Kavpeny or Azathoth left, it is depressing to see another Bureaucrat go. But I honestly did see it coming years ago tbh.

Thank you for everything you worked hard for and hope life goes well.

ea193c08875fedd14918fb16163a8c3e.png

In my short time here, out of all the people i've met here rarely does one leave an impression. Now this isn't me trying to make a grandiose statement, but just acknowledging a fact of life, that we are all mostly forgettable. However, you've always been someone i've remembered and respected ever since i reread old Tohou threads. I wish you the greatest luck and success in any and all avenues of life.

Thanks for making the wiki great place, and I'm glad to see you'll still be around on fc/oc. It's always a pleasure having you around and talking to you there ^^

It's always sad to see such prolific members of our community leave...

Thank you for the long years of hard work and dedication, Prom. Good luck on all future endeavors!

Thanks for everything and sad to see you go. Thanks for all the work in Touhou and for helping it back in the old forum. I may not be active but I remember seeing you often with some threads that I used to follow in the old forums. Best Wishes 👋

I (at least until the new Otherside Picnic release drops and I can make a CRT about giving all the Otherside phenomena abstract existence).
Based and Yuripilled.

You will be missed Prom, your presence and work has steered this place into a positive direction for years now, so I doubt anyone can ask for more at this point. Just ping me if youre doing dem Uresekai Picnic CRTs, that would make me happy~

Auf wiedersehen Prom, may our paths cross again~

When you close one door you open another.
Thank you for all your hard work- I hope for you good fortune and that you find the time to do things you're passionate about.

Farewell.

Based and Yuripilled.

You will be missed Prom, your presence and work has steered this place into a positive direction for years now, so I doubt anyone can ask for more at this point. Just ping me if youre doing dem Uresekai Picnic CRTs, that would make me happy~

Auf wiedersehen Prom, may our paths cross again~
I'll give you a ping, yeah. 'Til then.

(I've been super busy in real life for the last couple of weeks and I still got a lot on my plate. I apologize for not responding sooner on the discord conversation, but as soon as I saw this thread, I couldn't stop myself from making this post.)

Six years is a really long time and it tells you about her dedication. I still remember seeing Prom in green when I joined the wiki. And soon after, she became purple. She has gone to great lengths for the wiki. The things she has done... her contributions... the wiki wouldn't have been what it is now without her. She has been an amazing admin, an amazing bureaucrat, and an amazing HR member at every step of the way. As Ant said, she has been the voice of reason for so long, her valuable input will always be missed. Idek what we'll do without her.

Personally, I've always seen Prom as the wiki's mom... sort of. The Prommy Mommy joke never gets old. No but seriously, and it's hard to explain why, but Prom is one of the very few people here I have the most respect for. It's been like that since day 1 and it still is, and it will always be. And I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way.

Well, this day had to come. Heh, in hindsight, it's funny how we tried and kept Prom chained here for so long. It just delayed the inevitable. At least you're staying as FCOC Bureaucrat and not completely leaving, Prom! And we can still stay in touch and talk about stuff on discord.

One journey ends, another begins. I wish you all the best for your future endeavors. I am sure it will turn out to be great!

sad-goodbye-emotional.gif

I really appreciate it, AKM. Thank you.

I always felt you were a great source for guidance for either wiki, still do for FCOC. In that regard, take your time and focus on the things you yourself want to do.

Aw geez. I wasn't expecting to tear up this morning!

Things have been amazing here with you as a bureaucrat, Prom. We'll absolutely miss you! But if you could do so much for this community with your time here, I know you'll be able to do a lot more in whatever path your life takes you down. After all, you aren't suddenly going to lose that incredible dedication, superb level-headedness, wicked sense of humour, and charming personality you've proven over the years, are you? ;D

One way or the other, I hope you have the best life you can! You deserve it.

Back