• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So, let's talk about the DBS Manga... (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, disconcerting indeed, manga could lack of inconsistences, but it have the biggest one (apparently, we have no context now, although I doubt it help). I was having a comfy time making the chart, I hope this do not ruin everything.

Along with a rumor having Kefla be not only weaker than Kale but less of a fighter than Caulifla

Manga Kefla is legit worse than her fusees in the manga.

Yeah, apparently when someone train in secret any power boost is acceptable, like Gohan's case

>Roshi trained in secret.

Oh frak...

Antoniofer said:
Yeah, apparently when someone train in secret any power boost is acceptable, like Gohan's case
>Roshi trained in secret.

Oh frak...
INB4 Roshi has been training with Zen'o this whole time in secret.

How can that be fake?... Anyway, I still doubt Roshi is that strong, he wasnclearly losing against Grost few episodes ago, so it has context... A trashy one.

The implications of this is that Goku and Vegeta are ultimately the weakest characters around since they spend 95% of their lives training and get to this level, whereas fodder characters reach the same level as soon as they go back to training for a short while. ovo

Torlikoff said:
And people thought the anime scaling was bad.
And still being bad, but what it more bothered about anime was the flanderization. Manga now have either the most absurd inconsistence so far in canon DB history, or the most absurd explaination/skill hax/whatever in canon history.

Perhaps you don't, but you need great power if you want to damage Jiren; granted, it seems like Roshi didn't do a thing. Better wait until the translations comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back