• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So about Ryuko's and Ragyo's tiers.

You know that is the exact calc I corrected back then, just by know the one who did it noticed by himself that there was something wrong and and made almost the same corrections as I did.

The only difference now is that his estimation on hollowness is different then mine, and I would stick to mine to be honest...

OBD uses 90% hollowness DontTalk used 99% hollowness.
KLK
Look at this and then judge which hollowness assumption is better.

In fact OBD also revised the profile to continent+.Since according to our calc 664 petatons is a high end continent busting.So I would just add a + sign a be done with it.

So there's 1 for using the OBD version. DT prefer's using his version. And Basilisk is....idk....

@Donttalk:

actually the calc is now edited

earlier on, it was at like 10^32 J or something, but its now reduced to 2.7x10^28 J (it is a recent change)

The Living Tribunal1 said:
@Donttalk:
actually the calc is now edited

earlier on, it was at like 10^32 J or something, but its now reduced to 2.7x10^28 J (it is a recent change)

I know, as I said the only difference between the calcs now is just the estimation on hollowness.

That would put her at Large/Multi Continent level, and it does look more like 90% hollowness. 99% hollowness looks like it would be only two layers.

0000whjdahwkjrhke
I disagree with it looking like 10%, also its not just that there are wide gaps between the layers. Look at the screenshot on the right. You can see that the layers themself aren't solid life-fiber either, but that they are made from many strings with large gaps between them. That means the actual layers that are there are additionally not completly made of life-fiber. So given those two things and the fact that a precise quantification is hardly possible given the wonky perspective used I believe 1% is a more legitimate guess.

Thing is, in both his and your calcs life fibers are (i believe) treated as normal silk, when they shown to be and are described as being harder, stronger, and more durable than steel, if that would change anything. I believe cutting through steel is a bit harder than cutting through silk.

WeeklyBattles said:
Thing is, in both his and your calcs life fibers are (i believe) treated as normal silk, when they shown to be and are described as being harder, stronger, and more durable than steel, if that would change anything. I believe cutting through steel is a bit harder than cutting through silk.
If this would be calculated as cutting it would be a lot lower either way. The energy to cut this is maybe about 7.523685e23 J, while current result is 2.7e27 . Heck, even if you assumed vaporization it would come out lower.

Back