• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So on made in heaven’s stand card it explains its ability to accelerate time and stuff, On it’s stats it says his speed is infinite. The thing I’m not understanding is in the stand card it nevers says MIH speeds up pucci, only time so how does he have his speed as infinite if it doesn’t speed himself u?? Recently someone was arguing that pucci base speed is infinite speed bc of this.
I’m pretty sure MIH does speed pucci up as well but I’m kinda confused so can someone explain/prove to me with scans how MIH accelerates pucci as well since the wiki treats the ability that way.

1. Base infinite speed is dumb if you just show them the comic, it goes up to infinite, it is not always infinite.

2. Is simple actually, 2 things show that pucci and made in heaven are speed up, pucci's incredible speed in the end and the end of the card saying that only pucci and god can move freely in accelerated time.

I think other translation also said they could keep up with it and stuff.

1. Base infinite speed is dumb if you just show them the comic, it goes up to infinite, it is not always infinite.

2. Is simple actually, 2 things show that pucci and made in heaven are speed up, pucci's incredible speed in the end and the end of the card saying that only pucci and god can move freely in accelerated time.

I think other translation also said they could keep up with it and stuff.
Okay thanks, I was confused

Back