• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just finished it. Well, that was great. To be clear, it's not a ground-breaking movie but it's definitely really good. And it pisses me off even more to think we didn't have that and got the shitty version. Steppenwolf is better than the theatrical one, same for Cyborg who finally has a real role. The action is far better, there is real violence with blood. The flashback is really good as well (and makes me love Ares even more and make me regret the Old Gods are canonically dead even more to). And Darkseid...Darkseid is just as cool as he needed to. Flash's scene was great as well. A really really great movie.

And the ending implies so many good things. It's a shame the movie probably won't have a sequel.

SC Steppenwolf gets Electricity Manipulation and Batman's gauntlets get him a real good upgrade. Also, Diana's confirmed to 5000 years old in this version. But the most important question is will Darkseid get a profile?

Last edited:
Lightspeed Flash is also a blatant thing along with time travel, phasing, applicable lightning manip (don’t recall him having this).

How Supes is presented and they speak about him puts his BvS self = JL. Diana was even saying that Stepp (I think it was Stepp) is more powerful than anyone else she has ever seen bar Supes himself. This means that he was still weakened in the Doomsday fight since Clark (pre death) > Stepp > Doomsday >= Diana >= DD fight Clark.

Power-scaling stuff

• Steppenwolf is stronger than Doomsday
  • Flash ran at near lightspeed when charging the Mother Box and ran “far faster than light” to time travel at the climax of the film
  • Barry also accidentally harmed Aquaman
  • Superman is so superior to the rest of the cast that Steppenwolf‘s axe doesn’t even faze him, I guess
  • We’re actually shown the Unity destroying Earth’s surface in the Knightmare timeline, and it’s relatively quickly
  • Uxas fights and loses to the alliance of the Atlanteans, Amazons and Old Gods
  • Superman has another speed feat of flying above Earth’s atmosphere

Last edited:
More scaling stuff. Probably forgot some of it.
  • Barry also turns back time while activating the third Box cuz we see it hit the water and then start to move back in time so he can touch it the moment it makes contact so it’s pretty precise.
  • There was also the statement of him generating a large amount of charge that was compared to something.
  • Limited time-space manip for Barry.
  • Prime Ares is just the strongest dude in the verse so far. Old Gods scale above the Unity. Ares >> Uxas = Zeus >>> Unity. Artemis can harm Uxas but is weaker.
  • Bats has gauntlets that can absorb and disperse energy attacks from peak Supes.
  • Bats is also an expert marksman (never missed a shot).
  • Base Stepp considers Diana comparable to him
  • Base Stepp bodies Arthur underwater as usual
  • Mera can rip the water and blood from people’s bodies.
  • Mother Boxes “rewrite the molecules” (iirc) to reinstate things. Example given for it is turning smoke back into a house before it got burned down. So it destroys the planet on an atomic level where it reconstructs it in the form of Apokolips.
  • Universe is infinite.
  • Apokolips in another dimension so Boom Tubes are inter dimensional as they should be.
  • Darkseid is feared throughout the multiverse.
  • ALE controls all life in the multiverse.

Last edited:
More scaling stuff. Probably forgot some of it.
  • Barry also turns back time while activating the third Box cuz we see it hit the water and then start to move back in time so he can touch it the moment it makes contact so it’s pretty precise.
  • There was also the statement of him generating a large amount of charge that was compared to something.
  • Limited time-space manip for Barry.
  • Prime Ares is just the strongest dude in the verse so far. Old Gods scale above the Unity. Ares >> Uxas = Zeus >>> Unity. Artemis can harm Uxas but is weaker.
  • Bats has gauntlets that can absorb and disperse energy attacks from peak Supes.
  • Bats is also an expert marksman (never missed a shot).
  • Base Stepp considers Diana comparable to him
  • Base Stepp bodies Arthur underwater as usual
  • Mera can rip the water and blood from people’s bodies.
  • Mother Boxes “rewrite the molecules” (iirc) to reinstate things. Example given for it is turning smoke back into a house before it got burned down. So it destroys the planet on an atomic level where it reconstructs it in the form of Apokolips.
  • Universe is infinite.
  • Apokolips in another dimension so Boom Tubes are inter dimensional as they should be.
  • Darkseid is feared throughout the multiverse.
  • ALE controls all life in the multiverse.
I wouldn't say Prime Ares is above anyone else but he's definitely in the top tier. I mean, the guy basically single-handly overpowered Uxas in one strike. I don't even know if there is an other instance in all of DC where Darkseid was taken that easily. I would say Prime Ares is equal to Zeus, who once again separated the three boxes with one strike. Now, will it relaunch the eternal debate about Prime Ares/weakened Ares and the separating the MB stuff, I don't know...but I would lie if I told you I wouldn't like to have an upgrade for Ares. Especially since in this version, the Unity is about destroying and recreating planets, so if we ultimately decide Zeus's feat isn't an outlier, then he and Prime Ares could get a massive upgrade (I have an idea about how counting that could still be consistent with the rest of the setting).

I agree for the rest. Also, the ALE allows one to control all lives in the Multiverse...wich could mean it could affect the Arrowverse as well.

Now do we keep the High 6-C tier? Or is it something that can get an upgrade (I kind of remember someone was discussing about putting the DCEU to Low 6-B some time ago)?

In the portuguese dub Barry said he can dig up Clark's body in a nanosecond, idk about the english version

In the portuguese dub Barry said he can dig up Clark's body in a nanosecond, idk about the english version
He says that in the English one as well.
I agree that nobody on the Justice League scales, not even Superman
They shouldn't especially since Superman died to it.

Also Zeus broke the Mother Boxes before they were fully unified. Darkseid is also like, really mediocre. His one showing is to do something Steppenwolf replicated and get stomped by Ares.

Anyways the most hilarious feat of this movie isn't even something that really happened in it. Kryptonian Metal can withstand temperatures of over 3.5 million degree Celsius, which makes this Superman feat from MoS ridiculous.

Probably an outlier like MCU Iron Man's 200 PetaWatt laser beams though.

Don't agree with Darkseid. He was less impressive than I expected but still good. And it was obvious he would basically get the same thing as Step in the flashback since he was supposed to replace him. Still liked him.

And yeah, the eye beams feat can only be an outlier with this information.

Btw will we make specific profiles for the Snyder Cut versions (like Steppenworlf since he can generate lightning with his axe in this version) or use different keys? Also, is Darkseid gonna get a profile?

Different keys until it becomes obvious about what version of JL is actually canon

Mother Boxes shook the whole world when they initially merged before synchronizing.

Themsycria, Atlantis and Wayne Manor were all noticeably shaken all the way from Russia.

The final scene was good because we finally see Leto Joker and Batman interacting and we feel the tension and Batman's sheer hatred (that Harley Quinn line was unexpected to say the least) while the Joker is mocking him for all his suffering.

Anyways the most hilarious feat of this movie isn't even something that really happened in it. Kryptonian Metal can withstand temperatures of over 3.5 million degree Celsius, which makes this Superman feat from MoS ridiculous.

Probably an outlier like MCU Iron Man's 200 PetaWatt laser beams though.
I don't agree with this. Heat is generally some dura neg ability, or you could find the AP of the heat generated by Superman, but it wouldnt'd be something good. Doomsday would get heat resistance, maybe Zod and Wonder Woman too, and that's all. It's like a super heat resistance though.

or you could find the AP of the heat generated by Superman, but it wouldnt'd be something good.
The heat is what's the outlier here. Stuff like the I-Beam melt shouldn't happen if his heat vision was like four order of magnitude greater than the boiling point of steel

And that's what I don't agree. Can't see this as an outlier, no reasons to belive that it is one.

Can't see this as an outlier
So 3.5 Million C is not an outlier when the rest of his showings involve: Not melting an I-Beam fast, in-universe narration saying his heat vision is 5.5k C, and him not instantly blasting through a silo wall against Steppenwolf?

Like 3.5 million C is absurdly hot, its 1/5th of the Sun's inner core temperature. Taking it at face value just implies heat beyond everything else shown. Which is why I compared it to the Petawatt laser.

We know he can pick the intensity of the laser as seen with him simply cauterizing Lois' wound while having just bored a giant hole through ice which takes far more energy. Clark simply didn't use as much heat against the I beam if you really think its an outlier.

On the Mother Box stuff, Darkseid's plan was to stand there on the planet and all of the gods have no scaling besides being > Supes.

heat against the I beam if you really think its an outlier.
But like... why wouldn't he? He's going against Zod who's also wearing armor composed of that material.
Darkseid's plan was to stand there on the planet
There seems to be two explosions with the motherboxes. The initial burst and the terraforming. Maybe its easier to survive the second rather than the first, since in the Knightmare timeline other people obviously survived the terraforming and Wonder Woman explicitly mentioned other beings attacked by Darkseid's army as surviving it on other planets as well (though they're turned into Parademons).

Why is the I-beam even an argument? Dude instantly melted the thing. "oh, but 3,5 million K would melt it faster" yeah not my problem if they can't represent an I-Beam melting faster than what you can see

Literally a flawed logic. If DCEU characters are Rel to FTL, why they don't destroy shit while running? Why doesn't Superman destroy stuff easily while fighting? Zod using Ibeam to attack, isn't him High 6-C? The same thing applies to the heat vision potency.

If DCEU characters are Rel to FTL
Only one is FTL and he has the speedforce. The rest sure, but speed effects and heat propagation are two different things.
Why doesn't Superman destroy stuff easily while fighting? Zod using Ibeam to attack, isn't him High 6-C?
Them being High 6-C is going to be changed isn't it? Scaling people to the Kraken's KE is extremely flawed and nothing else they've done comes close to that.

The rest sure, but speed effects and heat propagation are two different things.
And the logic is the same. Speed generates KE, Diana punching at Relativistics speeds would cause a lot of shit. Heat generates effects, like... heat itself, that beam they used against the kryptonian metal would cause a lot of effects like burning them alive, Superman's Heat Vision being 10k celsius would obviously cause a lot of effects too, like burning stuff near the impact of the beam. Stuff like this don't happen because it hasnt to be consistent with everything.
Them being High 6-C is going to be changed isn't it? Scaling people to the Kraken's KE is extremely flawed and nothing else they've done comes close to that.
Just an example.

Back