• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Smt verse (All Characters)

vs

Shallow Vernal (Web novel)

Ban Regen High-Godly & All Transduality & All Nep

Baseline & Speed Equal

1-1 Stop at Who?

b275520-uqFxD62DX7ic.png

images

Last edited:
Well first of all, this supposed to be in F&G threads

Second of all, Immo type 8 renders any attempt of killing Shiro since she can come back from her own Epilogue erasure plus AE type 1 plot based will make her dummy hard to affect but I'm pretty sure among those hundreds of SMT chars, there will be Plot manip users and have immo type 8 negation

Third of all, why

Well first of all, this supposed to be in F&G threads

Second of all, Immo type 8 renders any attempt of killing Shiro since she can come back from her own Epilogue erasure plus AE type 1 plot based will make her dummy hard to affect but I'm pretty sure among those hundreds of SMT chars, there will be Plot manip users and have immo type 8 negation

Third of all, why
1. what f&g

2. any smt chars had plot mani? really?

It's this one

1. why? this is battle.

2.I've seen it but it doesn't have plot mani.
Because vs thread is for vs thread that can be added to the profiles, this, on the other hands has rule additions like no NEP, TD, or high godly so it's not legit

I dunno, i feel like they have it, I'm not expert in SMT

regardless, she stomp if nobody has sufficient plot manip and resistance negation resistance or SMT peeps stomp if they can negate her immo type 8 or make it a moot by nuking everything at once (including them), sufficient plot manip resistance and plot manip itself

Because vs thread is for vs thread that can be added to the profiles, this, on the other hands has rule additions like no NEP, TD, or high godly so it's not legit

regardless, she stomp if nobody has sufficient plot manip and resistance negation resistance or SMT peeps stomp if they can negate her immo type 8 or make it a moot by nuking everything at once (including them), sufficient plot manip resistance and plot manip itself
oh I'm sry

I dunno about it was not legit

You can't impose these types of restrictions in normal versus threads. I also don't think you can put an entire verse against one character outside of F&G.

You can't impose these types of restrictions in normal versus threads. I also don't think you can put an entire verse against one character outside of F&G.
ok thanks. I will remember and never do it again.

So what can be adjusting?

no smt stomp since they have more layer into 1-A

If it isn't an individual with a profile versus another individual with a profile with no non-canon restrictions placed on them, then the thread goes into Fun & Games.

No banning abilities, no reducing stats, no one character/power against an entire verse.

Doesn't persona literally carry megami tensei selling in his back?
Nope. It's the classic, novel talks about cosmology concepts of dimensions and stuff that isn't touched upon much anywhere else. Persona simply piggyback it's collective unconscious scaling from SMT's collective unconscious being beyond those dimensions.

Doesn't persona literally carry megami tensei selling in his back?
Nope. It's the classic, novel talks about cosmology concepts of dimensions and stuff that isn't touched upon much anywhere else. Persona simply piggyback it's collective unconscious scaling from SMT's collective unconscious being beyond those dimensions.
I think Livinmeme was referring to the sales of Megami Tensei media. In which case, they'd be correct.

And going by your logic, Shin Megami Tensei "piggybacks" off of Quantum Devil Saga just as much as Persona does. QDS only describes "Nirvana" as being beyond the concept of dimensions. We just equate the Kadath Mandala, Atziluth, and Nirvana as the same realm due to how they're identically described.

Back